Garuda Indonesia

"an excellent service"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on the GA 405 flight from Denpasar, Bali to Jakarta. I picked up from my hotel by a car provided by Garuda Indonesia and upon arrival at the airport I was meet by Qaulan the First-Class representative who assisted me with check in, security and through to the lounge where I was put in a VIP room, although small it was more than adequate. There was a good selection of food available in the lounge, however I chose to wait until after take-off. Qaulan assisted me when I was boarding and escorted me to the plane, the Garuda Cabin crew were very welcoming, and I knew one of the cabin crew Ruth and she was very helpful during the flight as was Eka. Thank you both for your help and service during the flight. The flight took just over 1 hour and 40 minutes and after landing and when the plane door was opened, I was met by Afrizal from the Jakarta Garuda First Class team who escorted me to the baggage hall and assisted in me in getting my luggage. He then escorted me outside the terminal building to a waiting car that was provided by Garuda Indonesia to take me home. Thank you to Ruth and Eka onboard the flight and Afrizal the ground support staff in Jakarta for providing an excellent service.
RouteDenpasar, Bali to Jakarta
Date FlownNovember 2022

"Thank you for providing a great service"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on the GA 408 flight from Jakarta to Denpasar, Bali. During check in I was meet by Garuda First Class and she help and assisted me through the check in process and through security to the Garuda lounge where I was put in a VIP room, although small was it was more than adequate. There was a good selection of food available in the lounge including breakfast and the lounge team were on hand to take my order. Assisted me when boarding and escorted me to the plane, the Garuda Cabin crew were on hand to welcome me and direct me to my seat. After take-off, a choice of 3 meals was offered and I chose to go with a steak, however there was a full 3 course meal presented all tasted good including the starter. The flight took just over 1 hour and 35 minutes and after landing and when the plane door was opened, I was meet by the Denpasar Garuda First Class team who escorted me to the baggage hall and assisted in getting my luggage. He then escorted me outside the terminal building to meet my hotel contacted. In fact, they had contacted the hotel representative in advance to advise them I had landed, therefore I was on my way to the hotel within 15 minutes after landing. Thank you for providing a great service.
RouteJakarta to Bali
Date FlownNovember 2022

"Two trips went smoothly"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Two trips went smoothly. Garuda Indonesia is the most expensive choice for domestic flights in Indonesia. Prices are very suitable for their service and friendliness. Thank you. 2 perjalanan berjalan dengan lancar. Garuda Indonesia merupakan pilihan termahal untuk penerbangan domestik di Indonesia, Harga sangat sesuai dengan pelayanan dan keramahannya. Terima kasih.
RouteDenpasar Medan via Jakarta
Date FlownOctober 2022

"lack of a lounge in Yogyakarta"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | High disappointment for the lack of a lounge in Yogyakarta for business class passengers. I had to wait several hours in the boarding area. They provide a voucher to be spent only in one of the worst coffee shop that is there, who also claimed that the voucher does not allow to receive change.
RouteYogyakarta to Jakarta
Date FlownNovember 2022

"The flight itself was good"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on the GA 863 flight from Jakarta to Sorong. Check-in was not so busy as it was after 21:00pm, however the process was quick as I was helped by Herbert from the Garuda ground Priority Team. He then escorted me through security and into the Lounge where I was put in a VIP Room. When boarding was announced Herbert came and escorted me to the plane, the Garuda Cabin crew were on hand to welcome me and direct me to my seat. After takeoff, a choice of two meals was offered, however I chose to try and get some sleep as it is approx. a 4 hour over night flight. The flight itself was good and the stewardess Putri was quite helpful. The flight landed just after 06:15am local time Sorong. My baggage was delivered very quickly, and I was on my way to another flight. Overall, for such a short 4-hour overnight flight it was quite good.
RouteJakarta to Sorong
Date FlownOctober 2022

"very attentive and friendly"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on GA 89 from Amsterdam to Jakarta. I was picked up at my hotel in Amsterdam by a car provided by Garuda Indonesia. I was taken directly to the VIP center, and they assisted me with check-in and provided me with my boarding pass. The service in the VIP lounge was very good with breakfast and other snacks being served. When the time came to board, we were taken by bus to the plane that was parked in a remote location. The hotel pick up, and lounge service was excellent. When boarding the plane, the Garuda Cabin crew were on hand to welcome us with a warm welcoming Indonesian smile After takeoff we were provided with an extensive menu of multi course meals. The overall choice of meals was excellent, and I chose the salmon which was very well presented and tasted even better. I would like to thank the cabin staff Zelvanya, Pungkisari, Anisa, and Chef Angga for their infight service throughout the flight. They were amazing and very attentive and friendly and were on hand throughout the flight. Upon arrival in Jakarta, I was meet at the gate by the VIP Service team member Viana and escorted via immigration and customs and on to a car provided by Garuda to take me home from the airport. From arrival and getting into the car it took no more that 20 minutes, therefore thank you very much Garuda Indonesia.
RouteAmsterdam to Jakarta
Date FlownOctober 2022

"I would like to thank the cabin staff"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on GA 88 from Jakarta to Amsterdam. I was picked up at my home by a car provided by Garuda Indonesia. When I arrived at the airport the Garuda ground staff were waiting to assist me with check-in and then escorted me through security and immigration and into the First-Class Lounge where snacks were provided. With the help of Garuda ground support team, the check in process was fast and efficient. When it came time to boarding, I was escorted to the plane and was allowed to directly board the aircraft. The Garuda Cabin crew were on hand to welcome me onboard with the warm Garuda Indonesian smile After takeoff I chose to have some sleep, however when I woke up the chef presented the menu for snacks or a full meal. The choice of meals was excellent. I would like to thank the cabin staff Dini, Andry, Dian, and Chef Didik for their infight service throughout the flight. They were amazing and ever attentive and were on hand throughout the flight. Upon arrival in Amsterdam, I was meet at the gate by the VIP Service team and taken by car to the VIP lounge. I would rate the overall door to door service as outstanding
RouteJakarta to Amsterdam
Date FlownOctober 2022

"rate the overall door to door service as excellent"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on GA089 from Amsterdam to Jakarta. Check in was via the VIP Center at Schiphol Airport which was fast and efficient. Immigration also come to the VIP Center to check and stamp passports, this way we avoided all the queues. When it came the time to boarding we taken from the VIP lounge to the plane by car and directly board the aircraft. The Garuda Cabin crew were on hand to welcome me onboard with the warm Garuda Indonesian smile After takeoff we were served caviar and 30 minutes later the chef came around and presented the menu which had a selection of 4 main courses. I chose Chicken which was very well presented and tasted great. I would like to thank Ade, Grace and Toni for their infight service throughout the flight. They were amazing and every attentive and were on hand throughout the flight. Upon arrival in Jakarta I was meet by the Garuda Frist Class Team and they escorted me through immigration and customs. I was them taken to the car provided by Garuda Indonesia to take me to my accommodation. I would rate the overall door to door service as excellent.
RouteAmsterdam to Jakarta
Date FlownAugust 2022

"rate the overall service as excellent"

Trip Verified | Flew on Garuda Indonesia on GA088 from Jakarta to Amsterdam. Garuda has their ground support team arrange a car to pick up from my home. The Check in process was fast and efficient and I was escorted through security and immigration and into the Garuda first class lounge.. Boarding was on schedule and was efficient. After takeoff I was tried and went straight to sleep in the privacy of the Garuda First Class suites. Prior to arriving in Amsterdam I was provided with a good selection of food for breakfast. I chose an omelet and the Chef onboard prepared an excellent meal. The cabin crew were every attentive and nothing was any bother for them. The Garuda Cabin crew are really outstanding together with the warming smile that makes you feel special. I would rate the overall service as excellent and would like to thank the cabin crew for their help and assistance to me and my family, they certainly made us feel at home. Upon arrival in Amsterdam I meet at the gate and taken to the Schiphol VIP and the service at the VIP lounge was excellent.
RouteJakarta to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2022

"served only a sandwich and mineral water"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | I paid MYR1100 for the flight from KUL to DPS via Jakarta, and the cabin crew made announcement onboard about they serve so called "meal presented according to Covid19 SOP". We served only a sandwich and mineral water, and from Jakarta to Bali the same. I was hungry onboard and it wasn't a pleasant flight experience.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Denpasar via Jakarta