Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

Will never fly Frontier Airlines again. We were scheduled to fly to Tucson via Milwaukee to Denver to Tucson. When checking in in Milwaukee we were told our outbound Milwaukee to Denver flight was delayed by two hours. As a result we would miss our Denver to Tucson flight. For the next 75 minutes we waited to be rebooked on a flight arriving in Tucson 24 hours later. Terrible service. No apologies nothing. You get what you pay for with this airline.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I bought my tickets before reading the reviews and when I started to read the reviews I started to regret buying the cheap tickets but it was too late. I flew from Orlando back to Chicago and I have to really say that I'm glad I bought the tickets before reading the reviews or I wouldn't have bought them. High points of the flight? They have a TV and the seats were actually comfortable. I'm a plus size girl and I fit and my legs didn't feel cramped at all. So for those of you who had a bad experience try it again maybe it was a bad day for everyone that day. But do bring your own snacks and drink because the prices are ridiculous onboard.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Frontier Airlines is ranked as a 3 star carrier. Really? On a scale of 1 to 5 stars 3 stars means an airline is average. That has not been my experience on Frontier and I think on a whole the airline is substandard. My recent flight round-trip from PDX to DEN was miserable. They charge for baggage-checked and carry on and they even charge for a cup of coffee or soda! The flight attendants are grumpy and not customer service oriented flights are late without any reason or apologies from the ground crew and leg room is non-existent. Better fares abound on Southwest so choose wisely.

Frontier Airlines customer review

The customer service is unacceptable and unhelpful and the flights are frequently delayed and canceled. This airline will tempt you with lower fares and then make you pay for each carry-on bag and each checked bag as well. It's a tactic that has apparently been working for them because their buyers are ignorant and don't check these things first so please don't be one of those customers like I was. My only advice is turn around and book somewhere else.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I have been a summit member for over ten years. They have methodically reduced all of the benefits for being a frequent flier until they are now nearly non-existent. The staff on the phone when you can get through are tired and it is easy to see that they very much dislike their jobs. The flight attendants on too many of my recent flights are also grumbling and service is sketchy at best. On a recent flight from Denver going south the attendants did not start the beverage service until we were more than two thirds the way to the destination and did not prepare the cabin for landing until the pilot announced "Attendants please prepare for landing." Speaking with a number of people we have all encountered hang-ups when trying to speak to an agent.

Frontier Airlines customer review

The usual complaint about charging more for carry-on luggage but not warning of the charge when purchasing the ticket. We packed individually a total of four carry on for a total of $200 round trip and we had to checked them not bring as carry on. Second they changed our returning flight from 11pm to 9am we lost a day of our vacation! Then we had to purchase assigned seats to ensure we sit together. Third they only provide free water everything else had to pay even $3.00 for a can of soda. Only snacks for a 7 hour flight to Las Vegas. Fourth staff did not communicate we had special service stop in Cincinnati and we're told to get out of the plane and then they called us in about 5 minutes to hurry up that we should have never got out of the plane. Six our returning flight was awful we sit inside the airplane for an hour they said it was a light bulb they needed to change. The seats were the most uncomfortable I've sat in. I'm 5'3 and 140 pounds and never have a problem yet I was sore after a 2 hour. Seven we had to get out of airplane in Cleveland Ohio for special service again and only had 10 minutes to purchase cold food and drinks for $60. Insane! And then ran back to the same airplane. Eight we finally arrived to Orlando Florida the staff could not tell us were the luggage will be. After we arrived to baggage claim we waited for over an hour! Nine a lot of passengers went to the counter where staff had no idea why the luggage was not available they said that probably they were waiting for other flights! Finally a supervisor came in and her only consolation comment was that we needed to wait 5 more minutes. Everyone was outraged and started asking for their baggage money back. The frontier supervisor started yelling back to all passengers and threat to call police on us. No meal voucher or baggage voucher. We had just keep waiting after a 12 hour trip. Ten this was the worst experience I've had. The cheap flights are always more expensive and service is awful.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flight down to Florida delayed 30 mins because the plane over-fuelled. On the way back flight was delayed for 6 hours then canceled until the next day with no explanation. The Frontier workers wouldn't even come down to the gate to tell us we had to go by the Departure board. Next day flight was delayed 3 hours because the crew was legally required to have a certain amount of time before next flight. If they had to delay flight for 26+ hours you would think the flight would leave on time. Also because so many people just jumped on another flight back they had to role call to see who was on the plane. Never felt less secure on an airplane.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I flew at the last minute from San Diego to Denver. Frontier had better flight time selections and fares than Southwest (won't make that mistake). It was impossible to check in online as the hyperlinks didn't work. I called their "customer service" number and after being on hold for 30+ minutes I gave up. I don't understand their baggage and carry on policies and pricing and quickly realized that any money saved by not flying Southwest would be eaten up by these stupid nit picking fees. I finally prevailed on their horrible website and arrived at the airport to hear that their whole software system was brand-new and everyone was trying to figure it out. Then the flight was delayed with no notice to my email or phone. At the gate they had one poor employee trying to handle all these passengers and get the inbound flight all set up to de-plane. This was a bad experience and I will attempt not to fly them ever again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Where to start? Booked over 4 months ago and was not able to sit with spouse. Charged an extra $30 for a carry on have been sitting to go into the hate at Orlando for over 20 mins now. Got asked once is I wanted a drink but 3 times about trash. Never again!

Frontier Airlines customer review

Went to Punta Cana from Rockford IL on flight 32 on Feb 27th. Flight was on time and the crew made the experience fun and enjoyable. The stewards were funny and even played "happy" when we landed! Now for the flight back to Rockford on March 5th on flight 33 I have to say it was by far my worst experience flying! We not only had a 5.5 hour delay but the pilot mumbled when he addressed the passengers to the point no one had any idea what he was saying. I was in row 9 and it took over 1.5 hours just to get a beverage! They didn't even make it halfway through the plane and had already run out of some snacks soda liquor and of all things ice! We had asked if their were any other seats available because our seats did not recline due to the emergency exit behind us we were informed yes there was but the passenger in the end seat had decided to lay across all the seats and they were not willing to ask this person to sit up! Once we landed we had heard many other passengers say how bad their experience was as well. In my opinion the next time I fly anywhere I will stay far away from flying on Frontier.