Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

I booked through 3rd party which prohibits you from choosing a seat at all and no confirmation until 24 hours before. Used the mobile application to check in terrible application to say the least and no paperless option like United. First time I've ever had to pay for a carry on and normally fly United or Southwest. Got to the gate and they made everyone put their bags through a pre-check to make sure bags were the right size. What a hassle for those who travel all the time. Frontier used to be a good airline but they're just making it difficult for customers to travel with them. This is the last time I will ever fly with this airline.
Seat Comfort N/A

Frontier Airlines customer review

I was a loyal Frontier Airlines customer for forty years. Not any more. I will not fly Frontier again if I can avoid it. Just as others have posted here the customer service is terrible they will charge you outrageous fees wherever they can and the flights are not on time. Avoid this airline if you can. I fly other airlines quite frequently for business. American United Delta Southwest and US Airways all do a much better job.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I live in Colorado and have used them for years. They were a great airline until they were bought by Republic a while back. The latest purchase by the owner of Spirit Airlines has gutted the airline I liked so much. Just spent 10 minutes waiting in line to measure my carry on bag. This is my 4th flight with them this year. In the future I will use United Southwest or Delta.

Frontier Airlines customer review

This airline not only charges for checked baggage but also your carry on. If you pay for it prior to going to the gate its $50 a bag and $100 at the gate. I fly 75 flights a year on various airlines this is the first flight I have flown on frontier and will be the last myself or any other employee in my company will fly on Frontier Airlines. I knew their business practice was to underpay their employees which will lead to terrible customer service so I should have been surprised that they would nickle and dime their customers. Avoid.

Frontier Airlines customer review

My flights were excellent however on the Denver to KC flight I was charged $50 for my carry-on bag. This was surprising since I had already paid $25 in Kansas before leaving. In Palm Desert I was not charged at all. It was a little confusing.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I purchased a Frontier ticket from Minneapolis to San Francisco through Orbitz. Frontier changed my departure light from a 10.45am to 6am flight leaving me with a 5 hour layover and necessitated getting up early and driving myself to the airport (paying for parking). Frontier repeatedly admitted they did not inform me of this significant change in flights. I discovered the change during check-in the night before and called Orbitz. Orbitz tried to rebook me but said Frontier refused to adjust my flights. I then paid $25 to carry on my own bag and they demanded I check it instead. When I asked for a plastic bag to put some things in they laughed refused and told me "that's why you have hands." On arrival in Denver I found there was another Frontier flight leaving for SFO in 45 min. I was told there were plenty of open seats and was sent to customer service to change the ticket. The agent again admitted they changed my flight without informing me but demanded I pay $125 to change the ticket. She stated they will only help customers who buy directly through their website. I called Frontier and all they could offer me was to mail a copy of my itinerary to my home (not helpful). I have never encountered such a rude unhelpful company and will never fly Frontier again. Avoid!

Frontier Airlines customer review

I am a frequent flier on various airlines but trying Frontier was the worst mistake I've made. My trip was supposed to start from Portland OR and end in Houston TX. At the airport they had only one check in counter and only 2 representatives and when I arrived 50 minute before departure there was no representative at the check in counter. I tried the kiosk machine to check in but it said I needed to check in at the counter. I contacted the company and was put on hold for almost 2 hr. on and off. When I decided to rebook they told me to pay $100 despite a long wait and their fault. I only had a small carry on and my suit but they told me to check in my small carry on and pay $25. Frontier is a rip off unprofessional customer service and a disgrace to the airline industry. Based on my experience I would never use Frontier again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

They charge for everything you can get one tiny glass of water and then you have to pay. Inflight entertainment was non existent unless you pay. Also I was unaware of the fact that if you don't check in at least 45 min before your flight that they will bump you. I checked in 44 min before my flight and they refused to let me board. I had to buy a $400 one way ticket from Southwest just to make it to my second leg and then they told me I would have to pay a change fee and fare difference on a flight I already bought. I will never fly Frontier again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

F9 846 SEA to DEN Oct 24. F9 182 DEN to OKC. Return F9 185 OKC to DEN F9 841 DEN to SEA. This trip with Frontier Airlines was one of the worst airline experiences. Many of the flight attendants knocked you every time they walked down the aisles. Never an apology. You had to ask for a cup of water. You had to pay for soft drinks. If we can help it we will never fly Frontier again. The only good thing was they were on time but other than that terrible service.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Washington - Denver - Albuquerque. Flights: 721 335 340 724. 10/15/13 - 10/21/2013. Seats assigned at last minute. I was told I could pay more to get a better seat assignment. All passengers had to line up twice once to verify size of carry on and another to board.