Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

My daughter and I flew from Newport News to Denver and on to LAX on Jan 25 2013. Although both flights were enjoyable the first leg was particularly well managed by the flight crew. One of the passengers a lady with a small child 15 months old was doing an admirable job of keeping the little girl happy. On a 4.5 hour flight this is a nearly impossible task. After serving drinks an FA spent a good deal of time occupying the little ones time. As a parent myself and remembering what traveling with little ones could be like I am sure the mother of this child was very appreciative.

Frontier Airlines customer review

We paid for classic plus going from KC to Denver and stretch on the return. You get 36" of legroom but the seats were flat and uncomfortable at least for my back! On both flights we took off around 40 mins late with no apology or explanation. The flight attendants looked tired and were unfriendly. The check in staff were just as bad. Frontier needs to improve its customer service. A shame as they are good value.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Unacceptable service for our charter 12/23/12 to Punta Cana from Chicago and again back on 12/30-31/12. In brief 3 flights from O'Hare on 12/23 all delayed several hrs flight to Montego Bay was cancelled all because none of the crews were complete. They knew this was going to happen and never notified any of us. Offered no info or help. Coming back we waited 2 hrs at Punta Cana airport then flight cancelled.
Value For Money N/A

Frontier Airlines customer review

December 2012 round trip between Madison WI and Washington DC. The planes were up-to-date and the seats very comfortable. The service was superb at check-in gate and through the flight. Crew were organized and friendly. A nice touch was the raising of the cabin lights during beverage service. Many food items were available for sale. We didn't buy any but liked that there were options. Flights were comfortable and calm.

Frontier Airlines customer review

We flew on Christmas Day from Madison to DCA (Reagan). It left 2 hours late. Return flight on 12/30/2012 left 4 hours late. Seemed to be a problem in gathering crew for the flight. Unprofessional appearance and very casual attitude. Here in Wisconsin we like having the option for a non-stop from Madison to Washington DC but the service is terrible. Hope I can find another way.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flew round trip from Ft Myers to Denver 12/12. Flight out was no problem. Return flight - flight listed as on time on the screens but we boarded over 30 minutes late. No announcement made that explained when we would be boarding the reason for the delay or any kind of apology or assurance. Asked to check our carryon bags at the gate which was not a problem except that my companion was not given the receipt from her bag check. The agent said she would be right back with the tag never returned and when my friend asked the attendant she was sent to the front of the plane and told by the gate agent that there was no way they could find the receipt. During the flight we experienced strong turbulence no acknowledgement was made by the flight attendants or by the pilot over the intercom system. We don't plan to fly Frontier again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

We left Seattle late but the gate and flight crew told us that the connection in Denver for my flight to Orlando would wait for us. Flight was pleasant and the air crew good. However the plane did not wait and no flights available until tomorrow. To add insult to injury they lost my bag.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Delayed over 2 hours. None of it related to weather issues. It was because we were short a stewardess for our flight and we had to wait for them to arrive from another city. My first and last time my children and I fly Frontier Airlines. Completely unacceptable.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Virginia to California in economy. They checked in all of the classic plus customers before checking in a single Economy customer. I and many others nearly missed our flights because of this. Once I actually got to my plane to make the 5 hour trip I realized once again because I was an economy passenger I then had to pay for movies! There's was no entertainment either direction which made for an even worse experience. On my way back to Virginia I had a lay over in Denver and realized my original flight Id bought from Colorado to Virginia was no longer in service and I had a 6 hour layover. I was never notified of the cancellation and this just confirmed that I will never fly with them again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Had an emergency flight back to Ohio. I left Albuquerque in bad weather but was reassured by Albuquerque Frontier staff that I would be able to catch the next flight back to Ohio. Frontier airlines in Denver knew that we would not be able to make the connection and told me that the Albuquerque Frontier station frequently tells customers that they will be able to make connections that are not possible in an effort to get them out of Albuquerque to be someone else's problem. I had the 'pleasure' of sleeping in the Denver airport overnight because staff in Denver said that they were not liable for putting me up in a hotel.