Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

I once again had a great experience flying Frontier-ANC to SLC via DEN. The planes were clean the service was excellent and always on time. We actually landed in ANC 30 minutes early on the return. I have yet to have a less than positive flight ever with them. I have been flying them since they arrived in ANC many years ago. Good choice overall.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flight 929 from Trenton to Detroit yesterday. After hearing a number of bad comments I had very low expectations. They gave me an option of a food box which I liked. Had a small TV in front of my seat. Flight attendants were funny and very nice. Seats were comfortable.

Frontier Airlines customer review

The worst airline I've flown. My flight got changed 7 times. Each time it was a new reason why the flight time was changed. My flight was suppose to take off at 8am. Did not leave until 9pm. The service alone was enough to make me never want to fly with the airline again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I flew from Columbus Ohio to Trenton New Jersey a few weeks ago and had a good experience. I was worried because of the unfavourable reviews but I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. Frontier is your typical "no-frills" airline. You do have to pay for a snack but for the price I paid for the flight I wasn't complaining about that. The position of the seats was a tad uncomfortable however my flight was short so it wasn't too much of a problem for me. The staff and flight attendants were helpful and friendly and there were no delays on either flight. In fact the return flight arrived early. In my opinion Frontier is a good value and I would fly with them again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

DCA to Jackson Hole Wyoming. Flights to Denver and one to Jackson Hole were on time. New clean Airbus 319s. Friendly and helpful crew. Return flight from Jackson Hole left about 40 minutes late due to weather but they held connecting flight in Denver and arrival in DCA only 10 minutes late. Excellent experience.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I foolishly accepted a great rate flight forgetting you get what you pay for. Flight delayed from LAX to Denver 3.5 hours upon arriving in Denver the staff were completely useless and preferred bad attitudes over customer service. The amount of misinformation received was nothing short of incredible. Management was useless. I will never fly Frontier again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Friday 24 May 2013. Frontiers Denver flight was delayed 3 hours which caused me to miss my connection to Reagan Airport so an agent booked me on a United flight from Denver to Dulles. While at the gate I was told I needed to check my luggage because it may not fit in the overhead bin although my carryon luggage met the requirements of a carry on. Once I arrived in Denver I was told by a United agent that they no longer have a contract with Frontier and I was unable to board the plane. So while I did not board the United flight my luggage was on its way to Dulles. I then had to stay over night in Denver and pay for my own hotel. When I finally made it back to Oklahoma I was told my bag was located and it would be sent to my house. Received a call Tuesday 28 May 2013 stating my luggage was still at Dulles with United.
Value For Money N/A

Frontier Airlines customer review

Have no problems with Frontier except their seats. Horrible and I've flown over 60 flights with other airlines. Never had a seat that uncomfortable. The cushioning in the seats is terrible.

Frontier Airlines customer review

No huge gripe here but it just seems Frontier has joined just about every other airline in the USA in their quest for uncomfortable mediocrity. My tray tables on each of 4 flights were filthy and the seats are very hard. "Classic Plus" gives you a few more inches of leg room but little else. They will attempt to charge you for your complimentary beverage upgrade and nobody on that aircraft will get any freebies not even a tiny bag of pretzels. Don't expect a magazine (or even SkyMall) or any free TV/movie viewing. The in-flight credit card sales pitch is the icing on this cake of cheapskate tackiness.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flew Frontier last week and had a horrible experience. On the way back they were delayed 1 hour due to weather even though looking at a radar of the entire US there were no weather issues anywhere. Another staff member said it was an air traffic control delay where another said it was a TSA issue. They wouldn't hold our connecting flight for 5 minutes and we missed our flight. We had to wait 5 hours. Finally they lost our luggage and I still don't have it back. I have yet to receive a phone call. It has now been 4 days since the flight.