Frontier Airlines

Customer rating from 1906 reviews

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flight 754 on 8/17/2014 from Sky Harbor to DIA. They have all these rules about when we are to check in etc but when we get there to check in where are they? The Sky Harbor ticket counter was horrible. Not only did we have to wait on them for 15+ minutes when they did show up they sauntered like they had all day. No comments to anyone about our wait. We happened to be first and actually got our bags tagged after the sixth person in line behind us. The gal "helping" us was rude and I swear moving as slow as she could. Maybe I should not have said anything about being there first! I have over 200k frequent flyer miles-Southwest here I come!

Frontier Airlines customer review

I have been flying Frontier Airlines for years. Not anymore. Both flights had broken down planes. My flight out of Milwaukee had a flat tyre. There was only 1 maintenance person on duty. They had to call another in to help fix the tyre. Our flight to Denver was delayed 2.5 hours. Of course our connecting flight was gone once we landed in Denver and there were no other flights available. Frontier shuttled everyone to a hotel for the night. On the way back home my flight from Denver to Milwaukee also had a broken plane. Flight delayed by 2 hours because we had to wait for a plane from Los Angeles. I have flown almost every US airline and this is the worst.

Frontier Airlines customer review

What you get on Frontier Airlines is one glass of water free. Everything else costs something and all those something's are so under par that the whole Frontier Experience becomes a terrible experience and a costly one. You really don't get a carry on unless it's as big as an old computer case. Customer service will split up families and try to seat two year olds from their mother and they don't follow through with handicap assistance. I found the whole Frontier Experience not one to do again. I advise you to get a credit card with baggage allowances and fly those airlines. They are better and cheaper. I forgot about my credit cards but I won't forget again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Thunderstorms in Denver are common and although they cause delays the delays are typically limited to 45-60 mins. We flew from Milwaukee to Denver to Santa Ana and back the same way. Our flights were all on time and even arrived a little early each destination. All of the staff were very friendly from the people at the check-in counter the flight crew and even pilots. The check-in counter people were very accommodating to our family with two small children. My husband is a veteran and with his military ID they gave us free checked bags and also even upgraded one of our flights to stretch seating! This was a very appreciated surprise! This was definitely an excellent experience flying with Frontier.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Was set to fly out on a Friday to Denver then Bozeman from Atlanta. ATL airport had a fire in a tram which shut down passenger travel between concourses. Long story short we were stranded in a tunnel. I wasn't worried as I told my wife and kids that the airport is shut down so our flight will be delayed. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that the monitor had every flight delayed but the Frontier flight it took off without us and several other people. I still thought "It's ok they will get us out to Denver to catch our connecting somehow." I was incredibly let down as the airline did nothing to help us just put us on a flight 3 days later. They didn't offer any apologies made no efforts to fix the problem. To make it worse they redirected our bags from Bozeman back to Atlanta on a Saturday. Of course the bags did not make it to ATL. Another 2 and half hour conversation with Frontier - more rudeness. I got a security guard in Bozeman to get a luggage woman to finally locate our bags and hold them for us. It took me 15 minutes what Frontier couldn't do in 2 days.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Trying to get home to Orange County CA from Orlando. Flight was scheduled for Monday but I tried to grab an earlier flight. Frontier had zero flights leaving until Monday. On Monday as I arrived at the airport I was notified the flight had been changed to 5.48 am the following day. I was given a hotel voucher. A few hours later I happened to be walking past ticketing and noticed my flight to Denver was now showing 11.48 pm same day (in a few hours). I asked if the flight at 5.48 am tomorrow was still on schedule. She said no that now tonight's 11.48pm flight. No one called or emailed me letting me know about the change. I asked if I could fly the 7.45 am flight next day instead of this 11.48 pm flight. Was told no it's full. When asked if they could try to change my connecting flight time in Denver from 2 pm to something a little earlier they said they didn't know how to do that. I was traveling with a 9 year old and they didn't put us together. I look forward to my 12 hour lay over in Denver now. Will never fly this awful airline again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Excellent service. I flew to Nashville from Montana round trip I have no complaints that's over 4 thousand miles with frontier. We had a delay in Denver but that will happen with all the top notch planes as well.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I am a medical student in Omaha and took a quick trip out to Durango with friends. The airplane broke down before the scheduled departure the mechanic was not available I missed my connection in Denver and have been here for the last 24-27 hours. Apparently Frontier does not work with other airlines - or other airlines don't work with Frontier. The two men at the gate where I was on standby were less than courteous the ladies at the customer desk were nice but unhelpful. They have no way of checking to make sure that my luggage arrived in Omaha either. For a company that nickels and dimes its customers for seat assignments carry-ons etc. it sure isn't making itself seem worth the money. Just save yourself the headache and fly another airline.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flying from Phoenix to Denver. Frontier has all these rules about when passengers need to check in but it is ok to make us wait 15-20 minutes to check our bags. The staff come sauntering down to the ticket counter no apologies and no welcomes. My husband and I were the first ones there had checked in and reprinted our boarding passes and ready to go. Did a ticket agent ask who was there first. Of course not and then we ended up waiting while they dealt with six groups before we were taken care of. When I said we were there first I got the evil eye and then had to wait until the agent got to us and deal with her snarky attitude. I swear that cost us even more time. When I tried to call customer service the edit time is 35 minutes. Guess I am not the only one with issues. I have 200k miles in my frequent flyer program. Guess I will have to be desperate to us those. Southwest here I come.
Seat Comfort N/A

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flew from SLC to Denver then to Puerto Vallarta. First flew with small children all separated from parents when asked to change seats was told by a very rude stewardess that we had to stay in assigned seats. What person flying wants to sit next to someone else's crying two year old? Then the stewardess had the nerve to talk to other passengers about us very unprofessional. Pay the extra fly Delta.