Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

Thunderstorms in Denver are common and although they cause delays the delays are typically limited to 45-60 mins. My flight from STL to DEN was delayed 2 hrs then 4 hrs I wasn't worried as my layover for my flight to SEA was 5 hrs. When we arrived in DEN we were informed that flight was delayed 6 hours (leaving at midnight as opposed to 6 pm. The plane arrived but the outgoing crew had left. They changed the flight until 1.45 am and finally cancelled the flight stranding all 150 passengers in the airport. No rooms offered no meals offered not even a toothbrush!

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flew from SLC to Denver then to Puerto Vallarta. First flew with small children all separated from parents when asked to change seats was told by a very rude stewardess that we had to stay in assigned seats. What person flying wants to sit next to someone else's crying two year old? Then the stewardess had the nerve to talk to other passengers about us very unprofessional. Pay the extra fly Delta.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flew in and out of Trenton from St. Augustine. A little nervous after reading review however our experience was great. I didn't go in with high expectations and was very pleased with the outcome. First we flew Classic Plus which allowed more leg room (my son is 6'3" and needs extra space). This allowed us to check a bag each and have carry on for free (in addition to the allowed personal item). The seats were roomy and comfy. The staff at each airport was friendly (we arrived 1.5 hours before the flight with boarding passes printed at home as instructed). Had read horrible reviews of Trenton but found it very nice though small. Restrooms available at the gate a nice little eatery upstairs (before security). If you plan well and read the fine print you should have no complaints. It was 100 times better than my latest flight on United to Newark last month.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flight Cleveland Hopkins to Fort Lauderdale. Flight was delayed already when we got there because of domino effect of previous flights. It was delayed even more when previous delayed flight to Atlanta had a bad tyre which delayed theirs and our flight by one hour. Total delay time for our flight more than 2.5 hours. A lot of people are leaving negative reviews because they never read the small print. Use your common sense a $30 flight is not going to include baggage fees. Plane was airbus A320 featuring fin the tiger shark. Seats were very uncomfortable and needed new cushions. No IFE. Crew was friendly and we received free drinks for late time. I expected this from a cheap airline so that's why the review is not too negative.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I've flown 8 times with Frontier airlines and I couldn't be happier with their service. The flights were laid back and quiet. Once I even lost my boarding pass after I went through the security checkpoint. The lady at the terminal was very nice understanding and knowledgeable. After verifying my identity with a few clicks at a computer she printed me out another pass and I was able to catch my flight without a problem. They've never lost any of my luggage either. The inflight crew were always very nice and quick to respond to questions and concerns. The only down-side I could find is that you can only buy in-flight refreshment with a credit card - no cash.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Each time if you are in the front three rows the crew restrict usage of the overhead in preference to the people not already boarded. This usually means that we end up putting their bag further down the plane and the first three bins usually end up not full and people boarding further back of the plane end up using the bins. It is illogical and rude to the passengers already boarded. Now we have to wait to go down the plane to get our bags. It makes now sense. Frontier you have lost me with your ridiculous policy.

Frontier Airlines customer review

July 29 2014 was flying from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls one stop in Denver. Ladies at the ticket check in said the flight was overbooked due to weather and we would not make the connecting flight until Aug 3. After 2 hours of going back and forth talking to them about options which they were unwilling to help with we asked how many seats were available well we found out 6 or 7 so why could we not go on our assigned flight? We arrived in Denver the flight to Idaho Falls was delayed and yes there were seats available their too. So why did the ticket ladies not just let us check-in in the first place?? It would have saved us 2 hours of stress. I'll never fly with them again!

Frontier Airlines customer review

I've flown Frontier numerous times and never had a problem except once my luggage was on a later flight. Minor inconvenience and it was returned to me at 2am the next morning. It happens with any airline. The staff have always been friendly and attentive. I guess there's always a first time but I still plan to fly with Frontier.

Frontier Airlines customer review

My sisters and I went to Minneapolis. We left Idaho Falls flight 446 and 120 on July 25 2014. Flights went smoothly and staff were nice. July 29 2014 on our return flights 115 and 447. We arrived at the Frontier counter to check in and were told a tornado hit Denver and all seats were taken and no seats available until Aug 3 2014 so we could get a refund that night. In a panic we checked other airlines to Idaho Falls we could get another flight the next morning Delta or United. We asked the Frontier counter to help us book a flight they said they could not help us either a refund or travel Aug 3. We were about to ask for our refund when my brother in law suggested we try again to get to Denver options were better there to get to Idaho Falls and cheaper. The ladies at the counter said they could not help us we asked if their were seats available on flight 115 finally they said yes there were seats available but we would miss the flight to Idaho Falls. We told them we would take our chances since the flight going to Denver was delayed 1 hour maybe the flight to Idaho Falls would also be delayed they would not assign us seats to Idaho Falls just to Denver only check our baggage to Denver which we opted to carry on. We barely arrived at the gate for flight 115 after 2 hours of fighting with staff at the check in counter as they were boarding. Staff on the flight were very nice and apologetic. Flight 447 was delayed due to weather as we expected and had to wait for seating assignments just as they were boarding. Boarded the plane and again their were a few empty seats. Arrived in Idaho Falls only 30 minutes later than the scheduled arrival time! Had we not insisted that staff get us on flight 115 we would still be in Minnesota.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Plane departed and returned to the gate three times while in Atlanta due to a warning light. On the fourth try the plane took off - now 5 hours late. Connections were missed in Denver by nearly everyone on the plane resulting in a mass of unhappy yelling customers. Options presented by Frontier were to wait for the next flight - in 48 hours - or get booked on a different airline with additional legs and a long layover. Frontier offered a hotel voucher for what ended up being a 3 hour stay and meal vouchers which were not usable at 1 am. Through this I had a toddler with me who became exhausted and dehydrated. Never again will I consider Frontier.