FLYONE

"Avoid at all costs"

Trip Verified | This is an awful company. They cancelled and changed my flights twice at short notice, causing me to miss my entire holiday. They refused to apologise or refund, and will not honour a very simple request for a letter explaining what happened. The customer service team is rude and if you try to engage with them on social media they block you. Avoid at all costs.
RouteChisinau to Yerevan
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Your fare is non-refundable"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Booked a flight on Friday, July 01. On Thu, June 30, 9:02 PM got an email "FLYONE Your flight was rearranged", with new flight date on Mon, 04 July 2022, which of course was a total disaster for me. I've already booked new flights and hotels among several Turkey cities (Istanbul, Adana, Mersin). So, just after receiving this email about flight cancellation, of course I had to book another flight on 1 July, with a much higher ticket price. But it's not an end of story. The same evening, of course I visited FLYONE, chose the option to refund money for my ticket, and got the confirmation email, that my reservation was canceled. So, after 20 days I still didn't get my money back. Wrote an email to their support, asking when will I get my money back, and got the next answer: "Your fare is non-refundable." Is it legal in any way?
RouteSaint Petersburg to Yerevan
Date FlownJuly 2022

"just stress and uncertainty"

(Georgia)

Trip Verified | The accuracy of scheduling is catastrophic: out of four flights I’ve taken with this airline in the past month, all four of them were delayed, with delays ranging from one to five hours. Only once have I been notified in advance (if the previous day counts as “in advance”) — the other three times I learned about the delay while being at the airport already. It feels like they’re doing this on purpose, yet they don’t allow delays of more than six hours so they can avoid providing accommodation, etc. I’d say it is safe to fly with this company only if you don’t have a connecting flight, don’t care too much about the time of arrival, and have something to entertain yourself with at the airport — otherwise it’s just stress and uncertainty.
RouteYerevan to Tbilisi
Date FlownJune 2022

"The seats were cramped"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | A week before departure I was notified that the flight was cancelled. I had the option to fly the following day or to get a refund. I took the first option which meant staying and paying for an extra night in Dublin and loosing a night in Chisinau. The flight itself is three and a half hours. The seats were cramped but no worse than any other low fare carrier in the European market. On the FlyOne website they state 'In addition to the free of charge onboard catering (a wide range of double sandwiches, hot and cold drinks) offered on all FLYONE flights we are glad to offer our Meal Pre-Order service.' There was no complimentary catering the night I flew and no mention of why it had been curtailed. There was however a buy on board coffee and sandwich service that ran out of both coffee and sandwiches before they got to my row (26, so still quite far from the back). When I asked about the catering issues, the staff just shrugged this issue off and sat in their galley chatting for the rest of the flight.
RouteDublin to Chisinau