Flynas

"disappointing experience"

Trip Verified | I have a flight today from Dubai to Cairo via Riyadh, the trip got delayed at least 3 times so far making the arrival time 2 hours later than the original arrival time, a so disappointing experience. Highly not recommended
RouteDubai to Cairo via Riyadh
Date FlownNovember 2019

"had no issues on board"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | Lahore to Riyadh. Flight was on-time and had no issues on board. Flight map was bit slow but the inflight entertainment was wonderful and there was variety was movies, games, and inflight magazines to read. Aircraft was also new and staff were generous. I would recommend this airline for tourist coming and going to/from Saudi Arabia.
AircraftA320neo
RouteLahore to Riyadh
Date FlownAugust 2019

"Flynas ruined my vacation"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | I travelled from Abha to Dubai on connecting flight last August 9 for a supposed fun vacation. My flight was business class. Unfortunately, until now August 11, my baggage is still in Abha. Flynas ruined my vacation. This is unacceptable and their service lines are very useless. I called them several times, sent emails and text messages, but they are really very difficult to reach. In fact, went to their office in Dubai Airport personally and promised that they will send back my luggage the day after. But one day has passed still my baggage in Abha. This is the worst airline ever! If only I could turn back the hands of time I wont book with Flynas again.
RouteAbha to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2019

"flight being delayed hourly"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Riyadh to Dubai. They call themselves a budget airline but work out more expensive when seats, luggage and meal on flight has been selected. I am sitting at the airport in Riyadh with updates coming up showing the flight being delayed hourly. I regret having booked this airline.
RouteRiyadh to Dubai
Date FlownJune 2019

"I had a wonderful flight "

(Pakistan)

Not Verified | Riyadh to Lahore. I had a wonderful flight with this airline. The flight was on-time and the crew were friendly. The WI-FI and connectivity were poor but the in-flight entertainment was good. The seats were very comfortable and new.
RouteRiyadh to Lahore
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"it’s so disappointing"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | I booked a flight on 27th December 2018 from Jeddah to Kuwait to visit my family. The flight first delayed for 30 min. When I reached to the airport while waiting to check in I have been told the flight may cancel due to the lack of customer at the aircraft. Flight was at 14.30pm and it was already 16.00pm and there was no manager of supervision to guide us. Than we have been told we will fly with Jazeera and 18.10pm and they took our passports to issue the tickets and we have been told the bus will take us to the north terminal. While we are waiting we have been told none of he flights are available for today and they were trying to send us to the hotel. There was no clarification on when we will fly. Even for next day or whatever! There was an agent and he said don’t talk to me and complain to the call center! So irresponsible I had to book another flight and mean time I have been told I can refund! After waiting over the hearing their cheap on going advertising for 25 min. I manage to talk to agent and he said there was no delay with the flight and place took of to Kuwait on time! They had no idea what was happening at the airport. He gave a agent name to talk to him and he said he has the solution for you .Pay a bit more and never use this is airline as it’s so disappointing!
RouteJeddah to Kuwait
Date FlownDecember 2018

"very poor customer service"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | My flight Jeddah to Riyadh departure time is 17:00, we reached the airport 1.5hrs earlier with our online boarding ready and been told that it is canceled. For no valid reason they put us on the flight at 19:00. We received a msg only 10 min before boarding that we should contact them, and still showing in airport screen (on time) And the new time was also delayed until 20:00 with Zero respect to passengers time and very poor customer service by staff in land.
RouteJeddah to Riyadh
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"a terrible airline"

Trip Verified | Flynas is a terrible airline. Always late and never any explanation by cabin crew. A no frills airline with ageing fleet at very high prices. Over $300 single from Dubai to Riyadh. Stay clear of this airline.
RouteDubai to Riyadh
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"do my best not to recommend"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Jeddah to Riyadh. They simply announced that the flight is 5 hours delay and no other option than wait. Without suggesting putting us on another flight or other company or even lunch or snack voucher or anything like respectable companies do! First and last experience with these people and would do my best not to recommend.
RouteJeddah to Riyadh
Date FlownApril 2018

Flynas customer review

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | I wanted to travel from Islamabad to Madina for Umrah with my family. Obviously they offer cheaper option so I googled it to find out whether they accept umrah passengers? The response to qurry was in affirmative so I booked from the website using credit card. Nowhere during the process I was alerted or warned about anything. As I reached the airport before departure, I was told at check in counter that I was not permitted to travel on Umra visa through flynas. I returned home to process modification or refund. The website does not offer any option to launch complaint or cancel the booking. I contacted customer servive at Saudi Arabia where I was told that Flynas does not offer refund as per policy however, they will offer me credit for subsequent travel on flynas for which I should call next morning. I called customer service centre again next morning. I was told since I had booked on website in light category so airline does not offer any change or cancellation and my money of almost $1100 stands wasted. I was also told that cancellation is offered only to the passengers travelling by business and first class. It is shocking that people travelling by economy (light or premium) class are otherwise underpreviliged and even they are made to suffer by skimming their money. So an extremely miserable and tortourous experience with the airline. It does not warn u before booking your journey. Lures you with cheaper offers and subsequently grabs your money. Completely shocked once customer service centre told me that we have grabbed your money and have no way out for you. Never choose this flight.
RouteIslamabad to Madina