Flynas

"Avoid this airline"

Not Verified | Delhi to Riyadh. The worst flying experience I had. Two days before my scheduled departure, they rescheduled the flight to be over 10 hours later. Given the time change and that the flight was at 4 AM, I didn't see this until the day of. As a result of this, I was late coming back for work and had to pay top dollar for an extra night at a hotel (booking so close in). They then further said they would provide compensation both at the airport and later when I could call the customer service. In short, the flight cost me more money than the ticket of the flight itself, and I was lied to repeatedly throughout the process. Avoid this airline. If you want to go to Saudi Arabia for whatever reason, don't take this.
RouteDelhi to Riyadh
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"now waiting for refund"

Trip Verified | My flight to Cairo via Riyadh from Delhi got delayed by 11 hours. However I was only intimated for the first sector a night prior. There was no reply on emails, no proper response on fb messenger from them when I kept asking them for Riyadh-Cairo flight. It was on the date of my flight when I had a callback and they said they cannot accommodate me on the connecting flight. My flight was at 3 PM and I was on phone sitting at my home at 11 AM discussing what will happen to my flight. They gave me an option to reschedule my whole flight. My flight was on 25th and the reschedule date they gave me was on 27th Dec. I had spent money on my vacation, taken leave from my office. Pathetic customer service as they only have international customer care number. People working there are equally pathetic. I will not recommend this airline to anyone. I finally cancelled my flight and now waiting for refund.
RouteDelhi to Cairo via Riyadh

"organised and efficient"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Riyadh to Dubai. Organised and efficient. I take this route every week. Most of the times the plane arrives before scheduled time. The only suggestion I have is to apply strict hand baggage control in Dubai Airport
RouteRiyadh to Dubai
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"11 hours at Riyadh Airport"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Abu Dhabi to Delhi via Riyadh. Flynas is the worst flight in the world, they delayed my flight 8.30 hours with officially conformation of bad weather. The staff said destination weather is not due to this we are delaying our flight but in email or sms they are not mentioned the weather of destination is bad. They not provide us hotel also, I spend more than 11 hours at Riyadh Airport. This is my first and last travel for flynas.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Delhi via Riyadh

"told to wait 12 hours"

Trip Verified | Dont be attracted by cheap ticket prices. My flight from Riyadh to Delhi got cancelled after they gave boarding pass. And was told to wait 12 hours for the next flight. No explanation. No accomodation, no water, no food. They hold your checked-in bags and tell you to wait at the gates for over 12 hours and they cant even guarantee whether you will get the next flight. Pay more and better book other airlines.
RouteCairo to Delhi via Riyadh

"disappointing experience"

Trip Verified | I have a flight today from Dubai to Cairo via Riyadh, the trip got delayed at least 3 times so far making the arrival time 2 hours later than the original arrival time, a so disappointing experience. Highly not recommended
RouteDubai to Cairo via Riyadh
Date FlownNovember 2019

"had no issues on board"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | Lahore to Riyadh. Flight was on-time and had no issues on board. Flight map was bit slow but the inflight entertainment was wonderful and there was variety was movies, games, and inflight magazines to read. Aircraft was also new and staff were generous. I would recommend this airline for tourist coming and going to/from Saudi Arabia.
AircraftA320neo
RouteLahore to Riyadh
Date FlownAugust 2019

"Flynas ruined my vacation"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | I travelled from Abha to Dubai on connecting flight last August 9 for a supposed fun vacation. My flight was business class. Unfortunately, until now August 11, my baggage is still in Abha. Flynas ruined my vacation. This is unacceptable and their service lines are very useless. I called them several times, sent emails and text messages, but they are really very difficult to reach. In fact, went to their office in Dubai Airport personally and promised that they will send back my luggage the day after. But one day has passed still my baggage in Abha. This is the worst airline ever! If only I could turn back the hands of time I wont book with Flynas again.
RouteAbha to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2019

"flight being delayed hourly"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Riyadh to Dubai. They call themselves a budget airline but work out more expensive when seats, luggage and meal on flight has been selected. I am sitting at the airport in Riyadh with updates coming up showing the flight being delayed hourly. I regret having booked this airline.
RouteRiyadh to Dubai
Date FlownJune 2019

"I had a wonderful flight "

(Pakistan)

Not Verified | Riyadh to Lahore. I had a wonderful flight with this airline. The flight was on-time and the crew were friendly. The WI-FI and connectivity were poor but the in-flight entertainment was good. The seats were very comfortable and new.
RouteRiyadh to Lahore