Flybe

Flybe customer review

Flew from Belfast City to London Gatwick used self service check-in and only had cabin baggage security very fast flights departed and arrived early. Onboard the E195 very clean cabin sufficient legroom for flight 3 female cabin crew immaculate and gave excellent and efficient service without any hard sell despite a full flight.

Flybe customer review

Afraid its the cabin luggage scam complaint again. I booked through Last Minute which detailed the IATA standard sizes on the booking confirmation. I always use a cabin Max bag which matches these exactly. When checking in I discovered that Flybe have a much smaller allowance. They don't say or admit that unless forced to. I saw 7 or 8 other passengers fleeced in the same way. Cost me £40 extra. I don't buy the 'read the small print' excuse - I read the booking confirmation carefully. The only way to punish this kind of scam is to never fly FlyBe again. And I won't.

Flybe customer review

Flybe's ok when it works but the Southampton-Manchester route seems to be plagued with problems the latest being a two-hour delay last night. Similar delays have occurred on at least 50% of the times we have used the airline. And they have the effrontery to charge a large premium when you book your flight using their own credit card! They're almost in the Ryanair league when it comes to additional charges. I agree that the staff are as helpful as can be but that doesn't make up for the deficiencies in the whole operation.

Flybe customer review

Delayed over 3 hours from Manchester to Southampton and all we got was a £5 meal voucher which bought a sandwich and not enough for a drink as well ! Eventually when we were on the plane not even a complimentary drink. Further flights were delayed whilst we were there and the Aberdeen flight got cancelled.

Flybe customer review

Was booked to travel Birmingham to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Stornoway. Because it was cheaper to book this as two separate journeys rather than in one I did this. However the first leg was delayed by over an hour causing me to miss the connection. Saff at Flybe Edinburgh were marvellous. They provided dinner bed and breakfast and the onward flight at no charge to my pocket. Service brilliant from Flybe (shame about the Quality Inn at the airport though).

Flybe customer review

For the past several months I have flown on a weekly basis from MAN to ABZ no problems with the outgoing flights which are mostly on time but the incoming flights are rarely on time with delays of 2 hours not uncommon with the same old excuses "Technical issues". BMI have an earlier flight which leaves 50 minutes before the Flybe flight and this flight is mostly on time. I am changing to BMI for all future flights from ABZ and will not travel Flybe again as a matter of choice. It appears to me that Flybe have no regard for passengers from ABZ! I cannot fault Flybe cabin crew who are always courteous and friendly.

Flybe customer review

Flew Manchester to Hannover return on a new Embraer 175. Excellent flights arriving early both ways only took hand luggage and didn't pre-book seats to keep cost down.

Flybe customer review

Have been flying Flybe on a regular basis for the past 2.5 years. Nothing wrong with the planes generally leave on time sometimes arrive early cabin staff are friendly and the Rewards4all scheme is good. The one big criticism is that customer services are appalling latest problem changing an economy class flight cost £260 the online cost for the flight I wanted was £190 my next flight will be my last.

Flybe customer review

Flew Southampton to Faro on one on their Embraer 195's in April. Flight left on time and arrived early. I found the seats very comfortable with lots of leg room. No leg supports or under seat storage boxes to get in the way of stretching out. Flight crew were friendly and efficient and as the plane loaded and unloaded using both front and rear exits everybody got in and out quickly. Plane seemed more prone to high winds than the smaller Boeing jets used by other low cost carriers but I'd take the leg room and pre-allocated seats anyway.