flyadeal

"charged me the fees of my laptop bag"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | The worst travel and service of my life, I am a frequent flyer on all kind of airlines regardless Flyadeal is a budget Airline they are residuals in terms of services and policy I travelled with my parents over 70 years of age and the counter staff / supervisor treated us very bad , rather than offering them wheel chair they made from is ping pong from departure entrance to counter four times asking to fit your handcarry, we are allowed 7kg each passenger and we are travelling 4 together holding two bags of 22kg as my parents can’t carry anything. we split into more bags as per the request of supervisor but now he said you weight is fine but number of pieces has to be reduced, all the mess he made of make money and he even charged me the fees of my laptop bag which he considered a separate piece on top of all when I complain he said you can make fuss here it’s my country not yours. This is the standard and service Flyadeal is providing and hired staff to rip-off people , the management have to have shame of giving such training to staff and teach them to respect the passengers and treat them like your guest.
RouteMadinah to Dammam
Date FlownJune 2022

"So much delay"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Worst airline ever: 1) You can't carry a laptop bag unless you pay for it. 2) You cant get your drink on board, you have to throw it. 3) So much delay waiting to be seated. 4) All flights from Dammam airport go through gates directly to the aircraft without using a bus except for this airline. 5) So much delay waiting in the bus to get into the aircraft.
Date FlownMarch 2022

"prices are quite unreasonably high"

Trip Verified | Flew on a routine domestic service from Jeddah to Riyadh. The aircraft was OK for the 1 hour flight. I had paid for meals and water which I never received. So I’m quite disappointed. Legroom was quite bad and the seat wasn’t uncomfortable. But I can’t complain much for the 1 hr flight. I have to say the prices are quite unreasonably high.
AircraftA320-200
RouteJeddah to Riyadh
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Worst airline experience"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Worst airline experience. From the moment you book the tickets till you get off the plane. I booked a seat and paid for it, when I board the plane, my seat was changed to the back of the plane. Check in employees were dead slow. Seat Space does not exist and they don't recline. The airline tries to rip you off all the time, through hidden costs are everywhere e.g. water bottle could be part of your ticket which you will pay but never receive, and check in costs.
RouteDubai to Riyadh
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Hidden charges always leave the clients with negative experience"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Flyadeal price advertised price is not the real price which you will be asked to pay at the end of the booking process! You will be surprised with the additional cost. If you say from the start the flight cost will be for example 200$, why you add at the end 30$ for the seat cost! Where do you expect us to sit? On the wings or hanging on the airplane's landing gears! Hidden charges always leave the clients with negative experience, and indicate bad customer service.
Date FlownNovember 2021

"One of the worst airlines"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | I had booked a flight in 2020, however due to COVID the flight was cancelled and the airline issued me a credit which had an expiry in Mar-2021. When i tried calling the call center a lady went on a barrage of insults, and when I politely mentioned that I would lodge a complaint she went on "Yes, please do make a complaint if you can" in a threatening note. One of the worst airlines, never fly.
RouteDammam to Riyadh
Date FlownApril 2021

"a list of the worst 10 airlines"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | I've used many many airlines, but as bad as flyadeal I have truly never seen or experienced before. If I were to make a list of the worst 10 airlines. You definitely would take the first five slaots.
RouteJeddah to Dammam
Date FlownMay 2021

"be cautious with this airline"

(Saudi Arabia)

Not Verified | I booked a flight with Flyadeal on June 10th from Riyadh to Dammam for June 21. On arrival at King Khalid Airport, I discovered the flight scheduled for 8.35pm, didn't exist. All flights currently stop at 6pm at the airport. This is at time of writing. I paid for the flight with my Debit card and am now waiting for a refund for a flight that never happened. Whether I receive my refund remains to be seen. Please be cautious with this airline.
RouteRiyadh to Dammam
Date FlownJune 2020

"worst travel experience ever"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Qassim to Jeddah. The flight suppose to depart at 15:50 it was delayed while we are waiting inside to get Into the plane and they told us the new time is 18:55 Hrs We waited inside Airport after checked in for 2:30 hrs and once the gate opened they took first 150 passengers and canceled all remaining tickets. Of course without any refund. It is very obvious that they overbook the flight . When we talked to the available staff at the gate he said I can’t do any thing and he was very unpleasant person to talk with. I had to pay additional SAR 450 and fly back by Saudi airlines ( only available and remaining next flight ) . I hope the airline authorities stop this kind of practices not allowed any airline to do that to their customers. I do not recommend any person to travel with Flyadeal - the worst travel experience ever.
RouteQassim to Jeddah
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Worst airline ever"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Worst airline ever. They closed the check in counter while I am waiting in front of the employee who was checking me in. When I complained to the duty manager they denied it. So I missed the Dammam to Jeddah flight. Coming back the airplane was late for 5 hours and no one informed us. When we complained they said we sent a notice, it might be by mistake that you didn’t receive it. They never apologized. I was going to Umrah and I did not feel happy at all flying with flyadeal I strongly advise against this airlines. They abide to no rule. Waste of money and time.
Date FlownSeptember 2019