Flair Airlines

"A bad experience"

Trip Verified | A bad experience, never ever again with Flair Airlines! It says that it is a non-stop trip but my flight from Calgary to Toronto airport stopped at Winnipeg airport! No beverage, they charged me for carry on baggage, plus they charged my visa a small amount after the price of the ticket that they never mentioned.
RouteCalgary to Toronto
Date FlownOctober 2019

"welcoming, knowledgeable, and pleasant"

Not Verified | Kelowna to Edmonton. I’ve flown with Flair Airlines a few times now and have never experienced any delays or disruptions. All of the staff members I’ve encountered (from ticket agents to flight attendants) have been welcoming, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Snacks and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) can be purchased on board for a reasonable fee. Wait time for checked bags is the same as any other airline. Prices are absolutely unbeatable! This airline makes it so much easier and more affordable for me to go visit my family and I will continue to book with them again and again.
RouteKelowna to Edmonton
Date FlownOctober 2019

"is as budget as it gets"

Not Verified | Vancouver to Calgary with Flair Airlines. Horrible service tricks you into thinking it's a cheap flight deal but you get dinged with expenses, luggage and carry on etc.. And if you don't check in you get dinged too. Aswell with the boarding pass. Both flights were delayed, here and home airplane were dirty and not been cleaned. I would rather spend my money on a more reliable and quality airline. This one is as budget as it gets. And the worst part is, I could have bought a better serviced flight with what I have forked out on this trip with all "add ons." Carry on charge, checked luggage, inflight charge, boarding pass charge and check in charge and it's still not on time going to Calgary or back home. The cancelation is more than the flight was originally worth.
RouteVancouver to Calgary

"Horrible experience"

Not Verified | The worst airline in the world! I have traveled many many times but this airline is horrible. We were traveling from Abbotsford to Calgary with 2 kids and got to the baggage check in within the hour, their counter was already closed and there were 15 other people waiting in the line up. When we called their customer service they said the only way to catch this plane is to leave your luggage behind. Horrible experience, this was my first and last time using Flair Airlines.
RouteAbbotsford to Calgary

"awful customer support"

Trip Verified | Abbotsford to Winnipeg via Calgary with Flair Airlines. Awful. Nickles and dimes customers for higher rates than competitors and refuses any accomodation or leeway when it comes to flight cancellations. They follow the law to the bare minimum and have awful customer support. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
RouteAbbotsford to Winnipeg via Calgary

"I had to pay again"

Trip Verified | Recently, I have taking a flight from Toronto to Calgary on October 2, at 7:25 am Toronto time. However, dispute having a boarding pass,seat 15 E, I was denied boarding. The reason was my PR card name does not much my ticket name and my interim driver licence had an error in my name. To answer that I have produced my legal name change certificate, my SIN, my Alberta health card, my other IDs such as a photo student ID. And I pointed out that an error was made in my driver licence by Service Canada and I was not aware of it. However the docs I showed were enough to prove my identity. Regardless my boarding was denied and Melissa, person at check point, demanded 415.95 CAD for a new ticket! However, she did accept the payment for my baggage from my first ticket. So, why my baggage was ok to fly and I am a human was not and I had to pay again? I had not choice and I did pay again. I had contacted the web of the Flair Airlines and they briefly reversed the transaction and on October 4, 2019 they posted it again.
AircraftF8301
RouteToronto to Calgary
Date FlownOctober 2019

"This airline is a complete scam"

Trip Verified | Vancouver to Toronto. This airline is a complete scam! It appears cheaper compared to other airlines but once you add the outrageous check in fees, baggage fees, overweight baggage fees and carry on baggage fees and even water, you might as well have paid the extra dollars for an airline that treats you like a human being. I have never had to complain about an airline before and I will never fly Flair Airlines again.
RouteVancouver to Toronto

"Horrible just horrible"

Not Verified | Edmonton to Vancouver. Horrible just horrible. I am not from Edmonton. Came to Edmonton on bus. Flight to Vancouver was cancelled. They did nothing for me. Had no where to stay in Edmonton. I highly discourage anyone from using this airline. Fly with someone who respects you, your time, and schedule. Do no fly with this airline.
RouteEdmonton to Vancouver
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Very affordable round trip"

Not Verified | Toronto to Vancouver. I'm very pleased. Very affordable round trip with an infant. Attendants were very helpful and accommodating. Purchased coffee/tea (with free refills) for $3 CAD which was very reasonable for service up in the air. Both flights were on time. Landings did not disturb our child and we felt safe and welcomed. Will fly with Flair Airlines again in March 2020.
RouteToronto to Vancouver
Date FlownOctober 2019

"You’re not saving money"

Trip Verified | Toronto to Vancouver. Flight delayed by 3 hours initially, then delayed further by 1 hour to get a tire replaced on the airplane. The seats do not recline, and you need to know that with carry-ons, my flight ended up costing more than the price ticket of other respectable airlines like WestJet. I highly discourage anyone from flying with this horrible airline. You’re not saving money, and even if you did, you’ll be better off flying with another airline that respect their customers and their schedule.
RouteToronto to Vancouver