Flair Airlines

"my flight is delayed for 9 hours"

Trip Verified | Toronto to Calgary. I wish I had read the reviews before I booked with this company. They already have bad scores and I also want to add another bad review. My flight to Calgary was delayed for 3 hours while another one for Vancouver was cancelled in the peak of season. Now on my way back, just 7 days later, my flight is delayed for 9 hours!
RouteToronto to Calgary
Date FlownAugust 2019

"staff knows nothing more than the passengers"

Trip Verified | Calgary to Vancouver. It took them 3.5 hour to fix a mechanical problem with the aircraft and the flight was delayed due to this problem. No staff were helpful and friendly and when passengers voiced out their concerns about the delay, Flair staff at the boarding gate provided no service and a completely rude attitude to their passengers regarding the delay. Their staff knows nothing more than the passengers regarding the schedule of their company’s flight and all their response was “we know what you know” when passengers were going up asking about the delay. Poor service, extremely poor attitude staff, huge delay with flights. No more Flair.
RouteCalgary to Vancouver
Date FlownAugust 2019

" my flight is cancelled"

Trip Verified | Calgary to Abbotsford. I have flown with Flair numerous times. The flights are affordable when you book weeks in advance. I was upset this past flight. I received numerous email about my flight. First is was delayed and then it got cancelled and pushed to the next day. The next day I get to the airport and check in. We are delayed by 90 minutes. I'm okay with that, but then I get an email (while at the airport) and have learned that my flight is cancelled. Now I want a refund. Agree with other posts - it is hard to get through to customer service. The phone just rings and rings. I finally spoke to someone and she said she could not offer a refund, then I needed to email customer service. Still waiting for a response. My recommendation is - if you have a meeting or event that is important. Please choose another airline. Don't expect a refund of any kind.
RouteCalgary to Abbotsford
Date FlownAugust 2019

"likely never fly Flair again"

Trip Verified | First, our flight from Toronto to Calgary was moved a full day. Then our return flight from Calgary to Toronto was delayed 5.5 hours and the reasoning gave us to us was there was a flight from Calgary to Vancouver that had to take place first (as it was the same aircraft), but the Vancouver airport was too busy to have that flight land (is that a real reason? This kind of story was happening for several days with several different flights. Will likely never fly Flair again.
RouteCalgary to Toronto
Date FlownAugust 2019

"that gets delayed as well"

Trip Verified | Calgary to Vancouver. August 10th 2019 Flair Air flight F8525 has been delayed for 120 mins, then I get another email where it’s says it’s delayed till tomorrow 15:30 and I have work that I have to attend. Then I get another flair air flight which is supposed to fly to Vancouver at 10:30, but that gets delayed as well. So I paid another $400 to get another airline (Westjet) and now finally I’m home never going to fly with Flair again. I’ll pay $200 more but get a better airline.
RouteCalgary to Vancouver
Date FlownAugust 2019

"my last time with this company"

Trip Verified | Vancouver to Calgary. After waiting for more than 3 hours without knowing for how long more the flight will be delayed, the staff Chris just see he don't have time to talk to me. For sure it's my last time with this company!
RouteVancouver to Calgary
Date FlownAugust 2019

"not recommend this airline"

Not Verified | When we arrived for our departure flight from Toronto to Calgary they were over an hour late checking everyone in, making an easy process extremely stressful. Bathrooms on the flight were disgusting and the sink was broken. Our flight home to Toronto from Calgary was delayed from 3:20pm to 1:45am with no email notification. When we tried to call customer service there was no answer, so we had to drive to the airport to get answers. We called the customer service number numerous times, hanging on the line for more than an hour without ever getting a hold of a customer service agent. The phone number was not a 1-800 number, meaning we were charged long distance rates for being on hold. 5Our rescheduled flight was over an hour late. This airline made a standard trip from province to province extremely stressful. I will not recommend this airline to anyone and I will not fly this airline ever again. I recommend paying the extra money and flying with a reputable airline to save yourself a lot of problems down the road. You honestly get what you pay for!
RouteCalgary to Toronto
Date FlownAugust 2019

"not fly on Flair Airlines again"

Not Verified | Abbotsford BC to Winnipeg. Very disappointed and will not fly on Flair Airlines again. Flights get moved or cancelled a lot. Flight itinerary at 6am, they send email at 1am, of course I don’t check my email at midnight because I’m sleeping. Read some reviews and they’re true about Flair. Very bad airline, should think of selling it or merging it with a better airline so they can do their job properly.
AircraftB737
RouteAbbotsford BC to Winnipeg
Date FlownAugust 2019

"never fly Flair Airlines again"

Trip Verified | We received an email the night before we were to fly out that there would be a two and a half hour delay due to pilot fatigue and required a mandatory rest. Arrived at airport the following day and found out the flight would be a delayed another one and a half hours for an unscheduled maintenance repair. After four hours waiting and no updates passenger were becoming angry. Finally a pilot came out and told passengers the aircraft we were to fly out on was over fueled and to heavy to fly and we would be taking a second aircraft. Another 45 minute delay and we finally left Toronto. Arriving back in Calgary Six (6) hours late. We will never fly Flair Airlines again. And I would NOT recommend anyone else too. The extra money you would pay for the other airlines is worth it
RouteToronto to Calgary

"has been delayed twice"

Trip Verified | F8462 on August 10th, 2019 from Edmonton to Toronto has been delayed twice, total 5.5 hours and now still waiting to get on board for schedule departure at 20.50.
RouteToronto to Edmonton