Flair Airlines

"Bad customer service"

Trip Verified | Toronto to Winnipeg. Bad customer service. Would not help us at the check in and when I called the person over the phone, the agent has the worst service I have ever heard. I would never want to deal with her again. She said she was the highest supervisor in the company and wouldn’t give me a name to speak to another one. They talk to you as if you’re a child and just tell you you’re wrong without trying to help. If I could rate them 0 stars I would.
RouteToronto to Winnipeg

"Great customer service"

Trip Verified | Edmonton to Kelowna. 2 front fight attendants were great. Caitlyn was one of the names if not mistaken and the other I can’t remember. Great customer service. Honest and respected woman. So thanks for a great experience and I do recommend this airline to whoever’s travelling near and far. Thank you
RouteEdmonton to Kelowna

"both flights pleasant"

Not Verified | Vancouver to Edmonton. Great flight, we were on standby. Service agents on return from Edmonton were excellent very accommodating. Flight comfortable lots of leg room both flights pleasant helpful crew, would highly recommend.
AircraftBoing 737 800
RouteVancouver to Edmonton
Date FlownJune 2019

"think twice before flying with them"

Trip Verified | Vancouver to Calgary. Just have to give a quick shout-out to Flair Airlines and their terrible customer service! My bag was damaged to the point of needing repair while in your hands and basically telling me it's of no fault of theirs. I think it's great that you post on your website how you will fairly compensate anyone for damaged baggage, requesting me to fill out a massive form, and then having the audacity to tell me after that you actually do not compensate travellers for damaged baggage (which I had to pay $60 to check because they charge $70 to carry on a bag.) I advise everyone to think twice before flying with them. Even though you save money on your initial purchase with them, it costs you far more in the long run.
RouteVancouver to Calgary
Date FlownMay 2019

"They lost one of my luggage"

Trip Verified | Winnipeg to Vancouver. Dont even bother booking your flights here. It’s cheap but you get what you pay for. First, during check in the attendants in Winnipeg were very rude and unprofessional. The flight wasn’t delayed which was the only good thing that happened that day. But the problem started once I landed in Vancouver. They lost one of my luggage which had all my important clothing and basic necessities. The station attendant in Vancouver wasn’t very helpful finding my luggage either. I called their baggage department and it took them a week to finally get my luggage back to me. I had to purchase new clothing which wasn’t in my budget because they couldn’t do their job properly. Apparently, instead of them delivering my luggage to my address in Vancouver, they tried to deliver it back to my address in Winnipeg. Like seriously why would they deliver it back to the city I’m trying to get the luggage out from? They promised me reimbursement for the amount I spent and for the baggage fee, but its been 2 months and I haven’t received a dime from them. The baggage department have also stopped replying to my emails. Like really I cant emphasize enough how much this company have given me stress trying to locate that luggage and getting a reimbursement back.
RouteWinnipeg to Vancouver
Date FlownApril 2019

"never fly Flair Airlines again"

Not Verified | Vancouver to Edmonton . Terrible. I checked-in online and tried to prepay for my checked baggage and got an error message saying the my ticket could not be check-in online and that my boarding pass could not be printed. I removed the checked baggage and I was able to check-in online and was able to print my boarding pass as well. Their "online check-in" to save money on baggage fees is just a front. I still had to pay for my checked baggage at full price at the airport instead of the "discounted" price online. Will never fly with Flair Airlines again.
RouteVancouver to Edmonton
Date FlownJune 2019

"having to pay $50 for a back pack"

Trip Verified | Edmonton to Kelowna. There is no consistency! I flew with the same sized regular back pack as my personal item for 4 flights in 4 days & on my last flight they wouldn’t accept my bag as fitting in their ridiculous (no bag is ever shaped like) sizing thing. $53 later! The reason I flew with flair is their cheaper flight, not really any cheaper with now having to pay $50 for a back pack! Not to mention my first flight they had double booked the seat next to me & my current flight initially had a 5 year old & his mom in separate seats at opposite ends of the plane! It’s not worth the cheaper fair, I will just fly the usual WestJet or air canada which makes my destinations direct & my back pack on board is free! Oh & the customer service at the front counter, I wish I had ascertained the lady’s name, she should not be in customer service.
RouteEdmonton to Kelowna

"recommend Flair Airlines"

Not Verified | I flew from Toronto to Edmonton and back to Toronto. Great staff during the check-in and while onboard. Everyone was friendly and the flight left on time and arrived early on the trip back to Toronto. I highly recommend Flair Airlines to anyone looking to travel while saving some money. Great job to Flair and the crew and staff.
RouteEdmonton to Toronto
Date FlownMay 2019

"time is not acceptable for us"

Trip Verified | Flight booked is a return from Edmonton Alberta to Abbotsford BC. Booked in April for flight on July 8th 2019. Informed today May 26th 2019 that flight and time has been changed to a time that is not acceptable for us. Tried calling them to see.why and what can be done about this and have now been on hold for 2 hours 7 minutes and counting. Unbelievable that they treat their customers this way. Do they only have 1 person in the call center? Makes.me.wonder if they only have one pilot and.one mechanic to service their planes. Does not instill confidence in this company. Repeating message " by now you've guessed we have higher than normal call volumes and longer wait times. Your call is important to us so please continueto hold.." For how. long? People have limited lives you kno, far too short to waste on service like this. I will never use Flair again.
RouteEdmonton to Abbotsford
Date FlownApril 2019

"been an awful experience"

Not Verified | Bought a round-trip from Toronto to Vancouver. My initial departure flight was great, no issues there. However upon arriving to the airport for my return flight to Toronto, I was told by the supervisor at the check in station that I was not in the system for the flight that day. Both my online itineraries, Expedia itinerary, and emails show that I purchased a round-trip and was scheduled for the return flight. The supervisor told me that there was nothing she could do and that it was an issue with Expedia, who I'd bought my flight through. Without any options, I was forced to purchase a $600 flight home, despite having already purchased a round-trip. To make matters worse, since making it home I haven't been able to contact Flair's customer service. Hold times are upwards of an hour without speaking to a real person, and no one has responded to my email complaint. Expedia has been much more helpful. The agent I'm speaking to as I type is also on hold with Flair, struggling to find a real person to speak to as well. I'm never one to complain but this has been an awful experience, this is the first airline I can rightfully say I will never fly with again.
RouteVancouver to Toronto