euroAtlantic Airways

"most awful flight"

Trip Verified | Warsaw to Toronto. The most awful flight I‘ve had. I booked a flight from Warsaw to Toronto with LOT Polish Airline but after boarding, we realized that we will fly with Euro Atlantic Airways and of course nobody warned us. In the plane cabin crew told to some people that they have to take other seats, even when that person told them that they paid extra for that selection. Nobody apologized and switched them anyway. Seats were extremely narrow, like in short distance aircraft, uncomfortable and in bad condition. Multimedia didn’t work, personal light didn’t work, ventilation system didn’t work. Some members of the cabin attendants were rude and didn’t care about our questions and requests. Door in the lavatory was damaged and it was impossible to get out of here, calling cabin crew members button didn’t work and I was lucky that other passengers helped me. The meal was provided with LOT so it was okay and I can’t complain. Also, some flight attendants spoke very bad English and several times I tried to explain that I need an extra blanket. I got it, but some passengers didn’t, they were told, that they are out of blankets, but I saw a lot of them near the galley, right on the empty seats. The flight took 10 hours instead of 9 and we also were waiting too long until we can leave this narrow hell. Never recommend this to anyone!
RouteWarsaw to Toronto
Date FlownOctober 2019

"I would have rather walked back"

Trip Verified | Flew back with euroAtlantic Airways due to Thomas Cook going bust and to be honest I would have rather walked back! Even though this was a repatriation flight it was well over priced! Flight cancelled twice without any reason. Then delayed once boarded for over an hour. I had paid and booked for premium class with Thomas Cook, this aircraft had premium seating. On boarding the aircraft I explained to an air hostess that due to a surgery I had I needed better seating than economy. I was told she would look into it, this was never done. I later found out that a minimum of 2 premium seats were left empty for the staff to use. I asked for a pillow to use to sit on, again they didn't have this. Even though this was an overnight flight the food was terrible and looked as though it has been packed from Manchester and left on board until we finally had it. The drink service again was terrible. Warm drinks, no ice and 2 small drinks on an 8 hour flight. No tea or coffee facilities unless you went to them. There was no entertainment on board the flight. Even though TV’s were fitted to each seat these were not active. This made for an extremely painful and boring 8 hour flight! In the toilet there were panels missing and what looked like dead bugs in the cavities where the panel was missing. Upon landing back at Manchester the plane was pretty much dropped on the ground and the brakes were slammed on! Overall you might as-well cancel your holiday if you have to fly with this company.
RoutePunta Cana to Manchester
Date FlownOctober 2019

"seats were absolutely tiny"

Not Verified | New York to Copenhagen. The seats were absolutely tiny. No screens. This was in place of Norwegian. The flight attendants were nowhere to be found most of the flight. The lights were on all night. When I left the plane, I felt like I could breathe again.
AircraftBoeing 767-300er
RouteNew York to Copenhagen
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"Never again"

Not Verified | Originally booked Icelandair direct flight from Halifax to Reykjavik Iceland for our honeymoon. Due to the grounding of the Boeing Max airplanes they cancelled all their summer flights out of Halifax and rebooked us flying out of Toronto. The day of our flight we were told the Icelandair flight would facilitated by euroAtlantic. This airline should not be used for long haul overnight flights. This plane has the most narrow and uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in. My hips are black and blue from the arm rests digging into them for the nearly 6 hours of the overnight flight. My husband could not even sit with his knees infront of him. The seat configuration in economy was 8 seats across 2-4-2 (typically for a Boeing 767 it is 7 across!). I sat on j offered blankets for comfort, due to the ultra thin seat padding. And no individual air made the flight unbarable. Do not recommend for long haul flights. Never again.
RouteToronto to Reykjavik
Date FlownJune 2019

"the most uncomfortable flight"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Salvador. I booked my flight with TAP and expected to be flying on a TAP flight. In the event it was a euro Atlantic flight. I have flown this route more than 50 times so am well used to it. Without doubt this was the most uncomfortable flight I have had on this route, really very uncomfortable. I wrote to TAP but received no reply so this is just a heads up to others to avoid this airline if you have other options. The aircraft was clean and well presented but this did not make up for the lack of padding on the seats and their very small size. For a short haul of a couple of hours it would have just been tolerable but on long haul very very uncomfortable. There were also issues with the inflight entertainment not working.
RouteLisbon to Salvador
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"crew basically ignores passengers"

Trip Verified | A Norwegian Paris Orly to Newark flight operated by EuroAtlantic. Horrible experience from start to finish. Cabin lighting works intermittently, and neither the personal lights nor the entertainment systems work. The crew basically ignores passengers. If you didn’t pre-order a meal then it’s 8 hrs with no food or water if you don't buy onboard. Baggage restrictions are just the start of the nightmare.
AircraftBoeing 777-200ER
RouteParis Orly to Newark
Date FlownNovember 2018

"pleasant long haul flight"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | LOT Polish flight from Budapest to New York operated by EuroAtlantic Airways. The flight attendants are very nice and dynamic, food and drink are those of the company that rents the plane. The inflight entertainment is not so great, has only 15 movies, some music albums and a few tv shows. The flight map was't work but the seats were quite comfortable with enough legs space. Overall was a pleasant long haul flight, around 10 hours.
RouteBudapest to New York
Date FlownOctober 2018

"This was the worst flight "

Trip Verified | Paris Orly to Newark. This was the worst flight I have ever taken including domestic and international. The seats were broken with absolutely no space and this was an 8 hour flight. The crew were rude and had no knowledge of the plane. Water was €3 and blankets were €5. We booked through Norwegian and had no idea until got on plane that we weren't flying Norwegian. The food was inedible. We had flown the last 3 weeks in 5 different airlines and had not experienced anything like this.
RouteParis Orly to Newark
Date FlownJuly 2018

"good value for the money"

(Hungary)

Verified Review | I bought a Budapest to Lisbon return ticket with TAP Portugal. Usually they use an A319 on this route but they use Euro Atlantic Airways on some days. I have to blame TAP, because they do not mention this fact neither in the booking nor on the itinerary or during the checkin process. Anyway, as I'm a travel agent I knew what I was booking. Euro Atlantic for both ways. I was positively disappointed in Euro Atlantic Airways. Based on previous reviews I was expecting something very trashy. The aircraft flown both waysis only 16 years old, and the interior looks quite fresh. The overhead lockers are the latest B767 design, so not the old fashioned one, but the curvy, nicer. The seats has been recently changed to Euro Atlantic's new interior with backseat IFE system and USB port for charging your own device. The aircraft was clean. Flight attendants were smiling and very helpful. All announcement in Portuguese and English. Catering was a TAP catering, a basic sandwich and the usual soda + coffee/tea. My only negative feeling is about the new seat which is nice and trendy, but it's quite narrow. Also even if there is a backseat inflight entertainment system, the variety of available content cannot compared with the mainstream carriers such as Lufthansa, BA or Emirates, etc. Let's be honest, it's a good value for the money, but nothing else. Don't compare the value with the big carriers, but compare it with a low cost like Wizz or Ryanair.
RouteBudapest to Lisbon
Date FlownAugust 2017

"inferior quality for the price charged"

Verified Review | Inferior quality for the price charged. I paid for a quality airline (LOT Polish) and I got cheated into a low price charter serviced by an inexperienced crew from euroAtlantic Airways. Just not fair to premium paying customers on transatlantic flights. Even the captain could not speak English well. Food was awful. We chose LOT airlines for the food and on-board service; we got low end of European airlines with euroAtlantic. Bottom line: you didn't get what you paid for.
RouteWarsaw to Newark