Ravn Alaska

"very poor customer service"

Trip Verified | Anchorage to Kenai. Buyer beware, very poor customer service! This airline has new ticket change fees that are crazy ($75 for a $95 ticket). No exceptions. Also, their rules about check in/baggage are unreasonable and even mean (see other reviews). Don't risk it. There are other options with much better customer service. I come from a large family in the Kenai and we will now only fly this airline if it's absolutely necessary. We'd drive before booking with them again.
RouteAnchorage to Kenai

"they never called me"

Not Verified | I normally don’t complain or had any major issues when flying on Ravn Alaska. I always understood why flights were canceled due to weather. That was out of their control. No matter if you’re flying reserve or non-reserve you expect to be taken care of. That they would have great customer service. I will tell you that if you ever lose your bags, keep bothering them! I called their baggage office over 10x and then had to call headquarters to be able to speak to someone about my baggage claims. I’ve talked to a few of the workers and gave them my number to have them call me back for any updates on my bags. I will tell you right now, that they will not call you! It took two days for me to get an answer. I called and waited! I tried to be nice and understanding. But the fact that they never called me to let me know where my bags are or even to tell me that they found my bags makes me aggravated! I don’t think I would fly with Ravn again. This will be my last. I see why people get so frustrated with the workers because they suck!! They’ll say they’ll try and help but won’t follow through. Please don’t waste your time dealing with them. Fly with Alaska Airlines if you want to fly to and from Kodiak.
RouteAnchorage to Kodiak
Date FlownMay 2019

"Worst airline I have flown"

Trip Verified | Anchorage to Kenai. Worst airline I have flown. They cancelled a plane an hour after it was supposed to leave then the next flight was an hour late. Then when we finally arrived we had to wait twenty minutes to get off.
RouteAnchorage to Kenai
Date FlownMay 2019

"said they couldn't take me"

Trip Verified | Kenai to Anchorage. Flight was supposed to leave at 2130 hrs, I got to the counter at 2105, said they couldn't take me. Got slammed for a "transfer fee" of $75 to get on the next flight. I will recommend to fly any other airline except you.
RouteKenai to Anchorage