easyJet

easyJet customer review

Manchester to Berlin and back. Easyjet are very efficient and professional. Used smartphone app to check-in and store boarding passes. Booked extra legroom and so got speedy boarding. With only hand luggage whizzed thorough security at both airports. Seats very comfortable. Service on board good even though everything is BOB. Thoroughly recommend Easyjet.

easyJet customer review

London Gatwick to Prague and return 3 11 October 2013. Online booking and check-in was straightforward. Boarding quick and efficient. I had a small bag but ones larger than the new maximum size seemed to be permitted in the cabin. The Airbus A320 was modern and clean. Despite being over 6ft. I was able to fit in to a standard seat (although being on the aisle helped). Both flights left on time and arrived ahead of schedule. The three cabin crew carried out their duties efficiently. Overall a good experience.

easyJet customer review

We travelled with Easyjet from Gatwick to Tenerife and were very happy with the service they provided. Also we booked the hotel through them and it was excellent. I would recommend EasyJet to anyone going away for a break to get some sunshine in Tenerife.

easyJet customer review

I flew with my partner and my 3 year old toddler to Venice and back from Southend Airport. I must say this was the second time we have ever flew with them because we have always opted for Ryanair which I have found cheaper. In these two last instances Easyjet was cheaper the airport we fly from is convenient and quiet. They let us board first because we travel with the a kid and they are much more relaxed with regard to the hold luggage and carry on one. After years flying with Ryanair and feeling completely stressed because of all those restrictions flying with Easyjet felt like a breath of fresh air. We will fly with them again.

easyJet customer review

First time flying with EasyJet and quite impressed for a budget airline. It is a bit of a scramble to get on board even though we had 'priority boarding' but the flights were on time and staff excellent. Flight was Luton to Paris. Service on board was really good and aircraft spotless. Look forward to flying EasyJet again which is something I would not say about some budget (and non budget) airlines both in and out of Australia.

easyJet customer review

Flight 5267 October 8 2013. Gatwick to Venice. On time clean friendly efficient. Europeans are lucky to have such a good option.

easyJet customer review

Travelled from Schipol airport to London Southend on 25th October 2013 at 18.50. Was travelling with my partner and my 2 yr old baby and had a lot of baggage. Checked in around 17.00 and was served by one very nice lady who even offered to check in one of our small bags for free so we could be a little bit mobile and free as we had two other bags and a buggy. Really appreciate the help and very friendly mannerism. Will not forget the service and was grateful.

easyJet customer review

On 6th October we flew with Easyjet from London Luton to Corfu we took off on time at 6.30am. We were told 20 minutes into the flight that we had a problem with the engines that we had to turn round and land back at Luton. On arrival the engineers came over to the aircraft and we were told that the problem could not be fixed so we were off loaded and went back into the airport terminal. We were given a voucher for £3 per person and we went back into the departure lounge. Easyjet flew a replacement aircraft from London Gatwick and we took off 5.5 hours late. Now a few points: there were people moaning and groaning the usual but I cannot praise Easyjet enough. Onboard the aircraft before we were off loaded the pilot kept us informed and invited us to the cockpit to ask any questions we had. The logistics off replacing that aircraft from another airport was I thought brilliant. The service was brilliant on board. The return journey was fabulous and the crew were brilliant as well and I have great respect for Easyjet and enjoy flying with them and they have no comparisons with any other low cost carrier. And another thing on return we had an email from customer service apologising about the delay.

easyJet customer review

Rome - Paris in October. Despite having checked in online (after having virtually been harassed to do so) we encountered a massive queue at the bag drop in Rome. Way too many passengers and way too few open desks. With our flight nearing the cut off we wouldn't have made it if they hadn't called us over to another counter - a blink- and-you'll-miss-it announcement. With boarding starting in ten minutes desk staff was not even able to tell us our boarding gate. Having made it there boarding was slow and confusing with no announcements made of any kind. We were bussed to the plane but could only board through the front door which slowed things down even more. Flight was uneventful staff was polite but not especially friendly. All in all the only positive aspect of this flight was the fare. Everything else just showed that this airline is operating on the cheap and isn't even trying to hide it.

easyJet customer review

Gatwick to Moscow. Family of four. I was quite wary of booking with EasyJet for a mid length flight but the experience was absolutely fine. Check in and boarding was simple. Staff both ends were friendly and efficient. There were a lot of Russians on the flights but EasyJet have employed some English speaking Russian flight attendants to handle them. Yes the food wasn't cheap but in quality and price it compared favourably with UK rail and motorway services offerings. Even with the food added to the ticket price costs were less than half of a comparable flight with other airlines. Maybe on a longer flight I would yearn for an in flight movie and some free drink but if I go back to Moscow I will use EasyJet.