easyJet

easyJet customer review

Flight EZY1974 Paphos to Manchester 21.55 21st June 2013. Travelled with my mother and 7 year old son after an extra weeks stay due to illness. Quick and easy check in on time take off and early arrival back into Manchester. Aircraft was clean with adequate leg room. My gripe is that the flight had around 25 English soldiers flying back to the UK! I have to say the majority were absolutely fine but we had 3 sat in front of us throughout the flight were joined by another friend that stood up directly at the side of me for me for the first 3 hours of the flight. I am all for having a good time but the steady flow of alcohol that was served then lead to disgusting language being used! I spoke to the stewardess about asking the man to sit down in his seat but was told that there was not much they could do. I felt she completely dismissed my comments and was not even willing to speak to them about their language. There should be a cut off point where alcohol is no longer served!

easyJet customer review

17 June EZY5453 London Gatwick to Paphos Dep 07.40. Arr 14.15. Returning Friday 28 June EZY 5454. As regular fliers to Cyprus we used the country's own carrier which we thought the best. For their own reasoning it is now difficult and expensive to use so we tried a charter airline then easyJet. EasyJet wins. Very helpful pleasant check in staff at Gatwick. Easy security. Contact with Captain on board who was professional but had a sense of humour. Excellent cabin crew. Good food good service. Our choice for the future.

easyJet customer review

Flight 5163 13 June LGW-Almeria Flight 5164 18th June Almeria-LGW. We have only travelled twice with easyjet and have been delighted on each occasion comfortable and clean aircraft polite and friendly staff and requested assistance supplied without question.

(Portugal)

First time flying with easyjet to Madeira from Lisbon. Arrived at the airport very quick to drop our bags off at the desk quickly got through security up to the gate. No rush for boarding like in some other low cost carriers mainly due to the fact that our seats are pre allocated. Plane was almost full however boarding and departure time were not delayed and we got to Funchal nice and early. Onboard crew was nice and made us feel welcome. Onboard food has got to be purchased however most products are quite affordable and of good quality (very tasty muffins by the way). Would definitely recommend this airline and will fly with them again in the future.

easyJet customer review

EZY5243 from London Gatwick South to Palermo Sicily on 11 June 2013. EZY8568 from Catania (Sicily) to London Gatwick North on 19th June 2013. I have previously read such rubbish reviews about easyjet and was apprehensive when our tour company used Easyjet for our flights. I was pleasantly surprised. From the online check in to baggage drop at the airport and then boarding. No hiccups. What a pleasure. The plane was almost new very clean and leg room sufficient. The cabin crew were courteous polite and extremely professional. On flight home I was taken ill and the cabin crew could not do enough for me.

(Portugal)

FNC-LIS-FNC. Easyjet always provides an excellent product for what is paid. Flights on time and professional crew. Much better than its disorganized main competitor. Will always fly with them on this route. The only thing that worries me is their new policy of baggage beginning July 2013 as they will restrict the size a little bit more.

easyJet customer review

I arrived at the bag drop queue at Liverpool John Lennon airport at 15.30 for a 17.50 flight (Sunday 16th June). When I joined the queue there were about 70 people ahead of me and only one person a young man who was doing his best and to his credit remained very calm on duty the other staff member being on the Speedy Boarding desk. The queue moved very slowly and was growing I estimated about 120 in total just before they opened a second bag drop desk about 5 minutes before I reached the front after a wait of just under 50 minutes which is completely unacceptable. This complaint is not about the staff concerned but about management who had not foreseen the staffing level required. The number of departures and passengers departing are a known quantity and as far as I am aware there was no unusual circumstance so this is just poor planning or cost saving at the expense of the customer. I travel easyJet a lot sometimes 5 or six flights a month and rarely have cause to complain.

easyJet customer review

Flew from Liverpool to Alicante. My husband requires assistance and the service we received was excellent. I would recommend easyjet.

easyJet customer review

BRS-KRK. Flew to Krakow with Easyjet from Bristol. Online check in was straightforward and there were plenty of communications by email prior to the departure date. Check in at the airport was easy to drop our bag off. The plane was very clean and I was surprised at the amount of leg room we had. As the flight wasn't full the cabin crew allowed us to move seats so we had rows to ourselves. There was a good selection of items to purchase on board priced relatively the same as other airlines. The flights there and back left on time and we have absolutely no complaints with Easyjet whatsoever. We have used them quite a lot in the past and previous experiences have been equally as good.

easyJet customer review

MAN-ATH and back. Never flying with them again unless I have to. The aircraft was an Airbus A320. The flight seemed cheap at first but the total was awful. They charged us for our baggage they charged us for in-flight services. There wasn't any in flight entertainment (which is usual on short haul flights). We look now and we can flight 3 flights (one journey) with Swiss and Lufthansa on the ATH-MAN route cheaper than non-stop with easyJet.