easyJet

easyJet customer review

Flew from Geneva Switzerland to Venice Italy. Had a good first experience. The rest of my flights with them were horrible. Second flight I flew from Milan Italy to Paris and I could not believe how rude the staff were. I thought maybe it was just a bad day for them so I used them again flying from London to Aberdeen Scotland. Again the staff were even more difficult to work with. The person I traveled with and I both had 2 bags each which was a mess in itself. Each of us had one bag and then one carry on however mine was a little bit bigger than the cart you have to put it in. All they needed to tell me was that I needed to pay extra for baggage and weight and I would have been more than happy to pay the extra. However they made a huge deal about it and were so incredibly rude in front of everyone. I could not believe the lack of customer service.

easyJet customer review

I flew on EZY6419/20 on 28/06 and 05/07. Both were fantastic flights from NCL to ALC. The 6419 was delayed by 1.5 hrs due to crew sickness but everyone was kept well informed managed to arrive into ALC only 30 minutes late. The flight on 05/07 was fantastic and we arrived into NCL 25 minutes early. The Captain was the same one on both journeys and he was excellent and very informative. His scenery commentary on the 6420 was top notch! The Cabin Crew were excellent and helpful on both legs and the seat pitch considering the fact I'm just over 6ft was pretty good and even better than TOM and TCX on short haul. I wouldn't hesitate using Easyjet again.

easyJet customer review

London Gatwick-Moscow Domodedovo. Extremely cheap fare flight uneventful and average aside from ridiculous queue of over an hour at bag drop also it seemed anyone going to Moscow had to have their visa number personally read to an Easyjet supervisor by phone which was strange and caused a huge wait.

easyJet customer review

Geneva - London 11th June Flight U28463. Flight delayed 5 hours. On-ground staff couldnt care less. As a compensation I got a voucher which was not even enough to buy a sandwich and a drink. On-board staff were negative and not caring about passengers having a good flight experience. They acted like a nasty teacher at school reprimanding everyone. I fly a lot with many airlines but from the overall experience this one is honestly the worst. Avoid if you can - especially when often they are not the cheapest!

easyJet customer review

Booked on a flight from Madrid to Lyon on Tuesday 2 July which was scheduled to leave at 1.15. After boarding the pilot informed us that the plane was defective and we were offloaded. 7 hours later we boarded a plane which had been flown from Gatwick. Apart from being given a 9 euro refreshment voucher which we queued for one hour to receive after seeing a line forming there was no information from ground staff. No attempt made to find alternative flights. We spent 9 hours in Madrid airport and I received an emailed standard feedback form which allowed me 50 characters to write my comments. Ground staff were rude to passengers at both boardings shouting at passengers about their hand luggage. I was extremely unimpressed that there was such little concern for the welfare of passengers. We lost a day of a very precious holiday arrived at our hotel in Lyon at 11.00pm.

easyJet customer review

LGW-DME. Check in was very slow only 4 people at the desks for a huge line of people but check in staff were very helpful. Checks at the boarding gate was also very slow as was the boarding process but when we were eventually on board staff was very helpful and the flight was good.

easyJet customer review

Flight was fine but bag drop (we checked in online) was dreadful. We arrived 2.5 hours before departure. No staff were at the bag drop before 1hr 50 mins before departure by which time there was a huge queue (back to the door of the terminal). At the beginning only two desks were manned and it took us over an hour to get to the front of the queue. However once our bags had been tagged we had to join a further huge queue with our bags to put them on a conveyor belt! The staff were rude and disinterested. Fortunately the security staff and passport control were quick and efficient and then we had to queue again to get into the gate. The gate had virtually no chairs and we ended up standing and queuing for over 2 hours. In fact the only free time we stole for ourselves was 5 minutes to go to the toilet. A truly awful experience. Very disappointed in Easyjet. Flight EZ5014 (Bordeaux - Gatwick) BOD-LGW.

easyJet customer review

London Stansted to Split 18th June 2013 returning 25th June. Boringly efficient and on time. Just about enough leg room. Only fly in the ointment was the theft of my wife's shoes from the security carousel at Stansted: good job we were hand baggage passengers so could replace them immediately.
Cabin Staff Service N/A

easyJet customer review

LTN-CPH. My 2nd flight with Easyjet in a short space of time and equally impressed. On-time departure and arrival into Copenhagen's GO Terminal. Very full flight so crew asked passengers to check their bags (for free obviously) to preserve space on board. I don't think anyone was forced to do so. Very friendly service on board the GO Terminal at CPH is very convenient for connections and the price at 30 Euros was just excellent. No comparison with Ryanair Easyjet is nicer to fly than SAS on the same route in fact!

easyJet customer review

17 June EZY5453 London Gatwick to Paphos Dep 07.40. Arr 14.15. Returning Friday 28 June EZY 5454. As regular fliers to Cyprus we used the country's own carrier which we thought the best. For their own reasoning it is now difficult and expensive to use so we tried a charter airline then easyJet. EasyJet wins. Very helpful pleasant check in staff at Gatwick. Easy security. Contact with Captain on board who was professional but had a sense of humour. Excellent cabin crew. Good food good service. Our choice for the future.