Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines customer review

SEA-AMS-SEA. This last transatlantic with Delta will be my very last. I cannot believe KLM/Air France have partnered with Delta and I'm afraid I'm unlikely to continue patronising that group unless I'm sure I'm not flying on a Delta staffed plane. The service was just appalling. The seats in economy were very poor. The underseat space was cramped by some electrical equipment and also very hot as a result. The in-flight entertainment system was not functioning in my seat or any other seat in our row. The only element of the flight that was any good was the lounge in Seattle which had some space to work and attentive staff.

Delta Air Lines customer review

BusinessElite SIN-NRT-HNL. Choose Delta only because it offered completely flat beds. B777-200LR flying from SIN-NRT- SIN offers ample legroom when in full recline. However the 767-300 planes NRT-HNL-NRT falls short for anyone over 6’. In full bed mode the ‘seat’ tucks into the narrow space of the seat in front of you. My main gripe was the cleanliness of the cabin. Dirtiest Business Class I've ever flown! Cabin Staff were ok not overly friendly. Pales to any Asian flight crew.

Delta Air Lines customer review

My Husband and I booked First Class. Our plane was finally determined as "Delayed for Catering" for 4 hours. We missed our connection of course. Originally we were told it was due to weather. There were no other flights to get us home according to the agent in Salt Lake City who said "I don't have time to help you go over there to the phone bank". With no flight no luggage and no help we paid for a hotel room had to by clothes meals and I hoped our underwear would dry I washed it in the sink for the next days flight. We had purposely reserved seats together I have a great deal of flight anxiety. Our rescheduled flights separated us and I cried most of the way home. It's not that we are any better than others but we paid a lot of money for our trip on Delta First Class. We bought the special tickets expecting special service. I'm disturbed with the airlines performance and regard for passengers. I guess we paid for only a larger seat.

Delta Air Lines customer review

When my wife and I travel we usually travel with Delta or Alaska. We always travel first class and so cannot comment on how things are in coach however we have never been disappointed with Delta traveling first class. They always treat us well from check-in to in-flight. The planes are always clean and the staff is incredibly attentive. Unlike Alaska they never skimp on the amenities. They serve full size meals and are constantly checking to see if there is anything else they can do to accommodate you.

Delta Air Lines customer review

I have to say that whilst everyone likes to moan about airlines my recent flight with Delta was great on their services from/to LHR-JFK. The food was also excellent on the outward flight being a vegetarian I requested a special meal and was served minted peas with wild rice and marinated tofu along with a bread roll cheese and crackers and a dessert. Then just before landing we were served Calzone. They certainly don't let you go hungry! On the return journey however the main dish was pasted and vegetables which wasn't to my liking at all but it was a late night flight and I wasn't particularly hungry anyway breakfast then consisted of a cereal bar and a banana. The only gripes I have are that the leg room is cramped - but where isn't it these days! With regard to the on board entertainment whilst having an excellent selection of content was somewhat slow and sluggish and even required re-starting on the return flight. On the ground baggage arrived promptly and check in was also efficient at both airports with staff being courteous and professional. Both flights left before the scheduled departure time and arrived well before their scheduled arrival time in both cases even though on the outward flight there was a delay in passengers boarding. For the price it was truly excellent.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Just flew from BWI to Melbourne FL. Worst flights I have ever had. Both flights were overbooked. The staff were asking for volunteers to take a later flight. The staff were confused and had no idea on what they were doing. They were rude and didn't know their jobs very well. This was both trips with connecting flights in Atlanta both ways. Never will I fly Delta again. One of the staff was standing at the desk telling customers she was nobody and couldn't help anyone. Now that is customer service from Delta Airlines.

Delta Air Lines customer review

My husband and I took a vacation back to the Midwest. We flew Delta from LAX to Minneapolis to Milwaukee with the reverse for the return flights. I was really dreading this - I have MS and knew I would be using a wheelchair. Everything was great! Flights were on time and the pilot and crew were so kind friendly and helpful. My husband and I are tall and we were pleasantly surprised to have ample leg room. Also Delta did a great job with the video on pre-flight safety notes. No one seems to listen to the actual stewards and stewardesses when it comes to this but the video had everyone's attention in this digital age. I definitely recommend flying Delta.

Delta Air Lines customer review

SFO to SLC and SLC to LAX in First. Old Airbus 320 on first leg. Interesting no life vests on board just the 'buoyant' seat cushion. Newish 737-800 on leg to LAX. Excellent service and attention from Hawaiian based crew best of any American airline I have traveled on. Both flights on time check in very quick and luggage appeared rapidly. Would recommend.

Delta Air Lines customer review

I flew from Toronto to Atlanta Atlanta to Cancun and Cancun to Atlanta. The seats were very comfy with a good recline especially between Atlanta and Cancun. Crew was very polite but the food choice was very poor. My flight between Toronto and Atlanta was the worst. It was operated by express jet on the behalf of Delta Airlines: poor food was served and the crew wasn't helpful at all. The seats were very hard. Definitely a bad flight. I recommend to fly with Delta airlines despite all but avoid to fly with it subsidiary express jet.

Delta Air Lines customer review

SFO-LAX LAX-KOA KOA-LAX LAX-SEA SEA-CDG. Very nice experience (again) with Delta. I love Delta upgrade policies on internal flights everything is clear and fair you know at any time why you have been upgraded or not. All flights on time cabin crew smiling all the time and very professional. Very nice food. Twice upgraded with my ElitePlus status. Delta Economy comfort seats really worth.