Delta Air Lines

"will never use them again"

Trip Verified | Albany to San Antonio. I will refuse to use Delta again. I had to cancel my flight due to the coronavirus and they only offered me an e-ticket for not even up to a full year later to use. I checked the dates for when the next time I could fly was and there was no option for Delta and they still refused to give me a full refund. As a healthcare provider, this enrages me that this company is this greedy and that in a time of need they could not give me back money for my flight. I will never use them again. The lady on the phone was rude and did not seem to care at all.
RouteAlbany to San Antonio
Date FlownAugust 2019

"excellent customer service"

Trip Verified | I want to send these comments and our great thanks to the Delta team. We were flying from Bogotá to Toronto via Atlanta. We were a group of 8 passengers with a minor passenger among us, a friend of one of our children who was traveling with us without his parents, due to a mistake the parents did not have the necessary documents with immigration in Colombia. The airline From the first moment understood our case, they supported us, accompanied us and I waited until we were able to solve the documents with immigration in Colombia, we want to thank Delta for its excellent customer service and help us. Your valuable help and patience was exceptional, our greetings and again Thank you for what you did for us, a big hug and your help was invaluable, thanks to the entire Delta family.
RouteBogota to Toronto via Atlanta
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Customer service is useless"

Trip Verified | Santo Domingo to Las Vegas via Atlanta. I have been a loyal Delta and Sky team Medallion customer for over 7 years. However, in the 17 months, every time I fly Delta, there are issues that end up costing me significantly more money that I anticipated. This is true of business, first and economy tickets I have flown in over 23 different flights. Customer service is useless and seem to always give wrong and incorrect information. Issues have ranged from damage to expensive suitcases, no food with first class tickets on the plane, rude airline staff, rude and stupid supervisors in customer service that cannot do simple math. You name it. So, I have decided never ever to fly Delta or any Sky team airlines again. This applies also to all my staff. I would rather fly a cheap low budget airline and at least get what I pay for than fly Delta. They are a complete joke. And I recommend everyone else that plans on flying heeds to this advice or enjoy the disasters to come. Delta used to be a good airline, but now they suck.
RouteSanto Domingo to Las Vegas via Atlanta

"Big thank you to Delta"

Not Verified | Big thank you to Delta Air Lines for being so helpful and flexible changing our flight to get out of Costa Rica back to Amsterdam. Beyond expectations. Very well done!
RouteLiberia to Amsterdam via Atlanta
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Dionne helped my friend and I"

Trip Verified | I'm writing to thank an employee of Delta Airlines named Dionne, who helped my friend and I as we were attempting to return to Toronto from New York City amidst the North American outbreak of COVID-19. Our flight was initially scheduled for Tuesday Mar 17th, however the weekend leading up, Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada began urging Canadian citizens and residents to return home. With customer service phone-lines bogged up because of the crisis, we decided to take our chances and head to the airport a day early to see if there was any chance we could return sooner. Luckily, we were met with Dionne at the Delta Check-In (Terminal 2, at LaGuardia airport). Dionne had to deal with a faulty system that forced her to enter our passport credentials manually, but she handled it with grace and humour (which was really needed at that moment). She also did everything she could to find all the options available to us. Thankfully, she was able to get us on a flight later that day, direct to Toronto. Regardless of that, she acted as a professional, very calm and direct, and most importantly as a compassionate human to two Canadians hopped up on little sleep and lots of anxiety and uncertainty. Needed in these times. So above all else, thank you Dionne for how you stepped up, and likely stepped up before, and will continue to have to step up for your customers and staff. We appreciate you, and we hope this finds its way to you!
RouteNew York to Toronto

"Staff are very nice"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | New York to Boston. This is a small plane and not a big seat. The leg distance is small. Normal for a short flight. The advantage is that there is direct access to the aisle. From food only snacks. Staff are very nice.
RouteNew York to Boston

"Great new interior"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | New York to Atlanta. The plane after a complete renovation! Great new interior. First class suite. Impressive for a short flight. Food is basic for such a flight, but it does not interfere
RouteNew York to Atlanta

"The service is good"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Atlanta to Lima. The plane is old. The seats are old, but each has an individual exit to the aisle. Great food and plenty of choice for such a short flight. The service is good. Stewards are polite and pleasant.
RouteAtlanta to Lima
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Stewards are polite and pleasant"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Los Angeles to New York JFK. The plane is old. The seats are old, but each has an individual exit to the aisle. The service is good, the food is decent. Stewards are polite and pleasant.
RouteLos Angeles to New York JFK

"he food is average"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | Boston to Los Angeles. The plane is old. Seats are normal, but not direct access. The food is average for a long flight. Service would have liked the best. The stewards are polite, but no more.
AircraftB757