Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines customer review

DL 1134 PBI-ATL. Great ground experience. Inbound flight late prior to equipment arrival gate agents asked for volunteers to check baggage at no charge to destination to speed up boarding and ease overheads. Turn around was 25 minutes gate arrival-departure. Plane was clean crew greeted boarding passengers with genuine smiles. They assisted loading overheads with no attitude. In flight they chatted with passengers. Crew even made the cart in aisle/trip to lav a pleasant game of I move/you move. I was in a time warp. Flying was fun. Three more flights on Delta that week were routine but what an experience this one flight was.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Our flight from Fairbanks to Minneapolis was a great flight with great service. On our return flights the service was great. However the flight was very hot. Multiple passengers complained and nothing was done on 2 separate flights. Given a choice I will not fly Delta again I didn't appreciate the two four hour sauna flights. I was dressed in sandals shorts T shirt.

Delta Air Lines customer review

On May 22 after a 6-hour delay 5 alerts and us waiting with hope at the terminal flight 5030 to Atlanta was canceled. And as per airport security and Delta counter the flight was canceled due to radar failure. This cancellation caused us to miss our connecting flight to Lima Peru. On same day Delta re-booked flight to Atlanta departing from another airport and for a later time. To get to this airport cost us $175.00. However once at the airport we begged to Delta to get us on a flight to Lima Peru instead Delta personnel there and over the phone made a mockery of our request by pretending to help us when in reality they were just wasting our time. In the meantime our newly re-booked flight was delayed for approximate 3 hrs and we arrived to Atlanta at midnight. Next day on 05/23 we finally traveled to Lima Peru but it was too late. We will never consider Delta for future travel.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Considering how Delta Airlines was an American Air carrier I initially wasn't expecting much and imagined that service would be mediocre sort of like Air Canada but to my surprise my Delta experience was great! Staff were polite the flights were punctual with my returning flight from MSP-YVR being about 15 minutes late due to a computer that needed replacement. Other than the fact that they should really replace/refurbish those A319s my flight was very pleasant.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Travelled MSP-LHR AMS-MSP in May 2014. Flights were on time. Flight attendants responsive enough and food was okay. Economy comfort seats provide decent legroom. I travel with Delta quite a bit and rarely have problems. They get you to your destination reliably for a decent price.

Delta Air Lines customer review

JFK-LAX on a 757-200 in Business on May 17 angled seats with ample leg room excellent service then onward to HNL on a 757-300 in First: seats comparable to Premium Economy as far as the leg room goes poor recline the service was excellent though large screen IFE good food and drinks. May 25 HNL-LAX on an aged 767-200 in First same poor seat recline but good food and service old-style IFE. May 26 LAX-NYC on a 767-300ER Business Elite outstanding newly refurbished cabin flat bed seats outstanding food and service. The only complaint - never - ending turbulence but that was not airline's fault of course. To sum up Delta's First Class is not worth the money I will stick to premium economy instead in the future and the Business Elite is simply outstanding for a Domestic flight.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Third long haul flight with Delta LHR-ATL-TPA-ATL-LHR all flights on time first transatlantic flight they run out of food selections so only had pasta left which looked rather unappetising. Good selection of movies and games on the long haul flights seats were comfortable with good legroom. My only gripe is Atlanta airport why do you have to queue to go through security after getting off an international flight to connect with your next plane not Deltas fault but never had to do this before.

Delta Air Lines customer review

LHR-JFK (Virgin) then JFK-DTW with Delta Connection (Returned on the same route and carriers 10 days later. Held up at JFK both ways for 12 hours due to weather not Delta's fault but our return connection to LHR was rebooked without our knowledge due to our late departure from DTW. This resulted in a rush to try and make the connection only to be told we were off the flight and rebooked for the following morning. Delta then did not issue us with the correct tickets resulting in a 4am nailbiter with Virgin check in as they tried to figure our what Delta had done. I am trying to plan my next trip to DTW to avoid Delta connections due to this.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Travelled to London with my mom JFK-LHR via a Boeing 767-400ER on DL 403 which was an evening flight. Everything went very pleasant from food service to inflight entertainment seat comfort and cabin crew as well as cabin cleanliness. My complain would be our return flight which was rather a Boeing 767-300 aircraft. The Cabin was not clean and very narrow bathrooms have some odor and seats were comfortable even for a seven hour flight. Everything else went ok the crew looked exhausted and smiled less they were friendly and very caring. Also to mention food portions are quite small and selections must be thought carefully. If it was not for their 767-300 plane everything went very well. I prefer better other airlines notably American British Airways and Virgin Atlantic as a better option for economy especially with AA's B777-200ER which was their major upgrade.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Very disappointed with Delta Airlines. I try to plan and budget for everything and was very irritated when I checked two bags for $25 each - Delta Advertises on the back of your ticket "Your first checked bag is always free" (within their recommended size and under 50lbs checked their website prior to our trip to avoid charges). I don't care if you charge me for my luggage but seriously don't advertise one thing and say another. If you book your tickets 6 months in advance and you pick your seats on that airplane and the plane is empty when you pick them you should at least be able to sit next to your significant other - but don't bother its a waste of time. Pleased with the flight crew and flight attendants kudos to them for positive attitudes. However I don't think I will be flying with delta anytime soon.