Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flew from Amsterdam to Boston DL267 Economy Comfort service was excellent FA's chatted and were very kind. I have noted that past reviews of Delta are not very good but that seems to be inter-American and not Delta's international flights. The Comfort seats have plenty of leg-room and are very good for a 7 hour flight and as they are just behind Business Class you de-board very quickly ! Flight back DL266 was just as good so I will be telling everyone to fly Delta.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flew from Atlanta to Las Vegas return for business convention. Smooth on time flight both ways excellent service and professional staff. On the flight back we sat on the tarmac for an extra 10 minutes or so. The pilot then proceeded to the runway. On the way he explained that he requested an alternate route out of Las Vegas since he wanted to avoid storm clouds and turbulent weather. I'm a nervous flyer and I was very impressed that Delta will actually do this. I'm sure it affected there on time statistics and probably cost Delta more in fuel expenses to take an alternate route. I will fly Delta from now on.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Business Elite MSP-SEA-PEK-SEA-MSP. All Sectors were excellent. International Service was fine. Food was good. All Flights were on time and had a chance to use the new immigration Kiosk's. It was a little faster. Not sure why but got a hand written note from the purser thanking me for my business. I see a definite improvement with Delta. I hope it continues.

Delta Air Lines customer review

No more pre-boarding for passengers with children really? On a recent flight my family was instructed that Delta no longer allows passengers with small children to pre-board because there is now a pre-board fee that passengers are paying and 'got upset' that others were allowed to do so for free. This is yet another example of how Delta airlines are cutting service and delaying the overall boarding process. As a business owner and traveler I understand the desire to make money but this is going too far! Going forward I will research flights and airlines that are willing to accommodate my traveling family. My extra dollars will be well spent on an airline that values service first and foremost.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flew DL #231 from Amsterdam to Boston on July 6 and I have to say that it was a great flight. On time departure early arrival. Very tasty meal (Thai chicken) perfectly adequate amount of food. Nice snacks first an ice cream then a sandwich. I really appreciate the large bottle of water everyone gets after the meal service. Inflight service was very efficient though I think the flight attendants could have smiled a bit more. Seat size and pitch were comfortable and I'm not a small person. Inflight entertainment was outstanding - a huge choice of movies both new releases and older classics - that I really didn't want the flight to end. Perhaps I'm just easily pleased but I found this Economy Class experience to be very good.

Delta Air Lines customer review

SFO-ATL on June 27 apparently an equipment change where I went from exit row aisle to row 45 next to the toilet. Not bad for a platinum 2 million miler! Finally found a gate manager who helped fix the problem but none of the front line employees can make a decision.

Delta Air Lines customer review

I've flown Delta about 15-20 times. 90% of those trips have been work trips where I've not been given the option of flight provider. My current trip to Alaska from PHL leaves me without either of my bags because the Delta connecting flight out of MSP was 45 minutes delayed. Why was it delayed? Because they needed to kick 8 people off due to weight. This makes me wonder if they knew where they were flying before we got on. How can this oversight occur? Either way when I arrived in Anchorage to catch the connecting flight I had to run across the airport to make my flight with no time to spare. My bags didn't make it. Well now it's the next day and they can't confirm when my bags will arrive.

Delta Air Lines customer review

My flight was delayed not for any weather or mechanical issue but because the captain of our plane decide not to show up to fly us. It has been almost double the flight time itself waiting in the terminal. This is completely unacceptable and I am disappointed with Delta who have always been a dependable airline. The remainder of staff handled it very well but I lost a lot of faith in Delta Airlines today.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flight 718. This flight was booked almost one year ago. All 15 family members had seats together. Now we are leaving in a few days and guess what? Three members of our family have had their seats changed. When asked to give us back our original seats the representative supervisor stated they could not accommodate our request. They stated they have the right to change any seat. Well why can't they do the right thing and accommodate their customer and give us back our original seats and move the passengers to our new unwanted seats.

(Colombia)

Flew BOG-JFK-BOG. Check in at both ends flawless both flights left on time and arrived before schedule which I think is a great achievement. Service was good breakfast on the BOG-JFK very poor meal on the JFK-BOG was much better. Seats were uncomfortable but we had a great price for our tickets.