Delta Air Lines

Customer rating from 1902 reviews

Delta Air Lines customer review

JFK-FCO return Business class on Sept. 25 - Oct. 5. on A330 - this is the best business class seat by far. Seats newly configured 1-2-1 with easy aisle access. Seat controls entertainment system electronics all user friendly. Lots of entertainment options viewed on a 16-inch flat panel screen. Exceptional service and excellent meal choices.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Honolulu to LA. Lucked out with an internationally equipped aircraft for this normally cramped flight. Great lie flat seat wonderful crew decent meal and excellent entertainment. The B767 business elite made the trip a pleasure but why does the dessert come on the tray when there is plenty of time to do a separate service? This is a pet peeve of mine makes the service seem pedestrian.

(Brazil)

Have just arrived in Rio de Janeiro from Miami with a change of planes in Atlanta. From Miami to Atlanta pilot did not even announce the flight duration. From Atlanta to Rio service was certainly not bad by U.S. standards. IFE was good-managed to watch a new release in my personal screen-while alcoholic beverages were also complementary throughout the flight. Arrived on-time in Rio de Janeiro only to find-out that my luggage did not make the tight connection in Atlanta. All in all certainly an acceptable trip and would do it again.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Just added Delta to the airlines that I will never fly again. American was the only one with that recognition previously. Booked flight for two from Des Moines to San Francisco and return. Outgoing flight was as planned and no problems. Noticed when I checked in the day before flight that return connection from Minneapolis to DSM had gone from 1 hour to 3+ hour layover. Just tried to change departure time from SFO to Minneapolis so flight would make more sense (1 hour layover). Said they would be happy to for $235! I make sane rationale reservations with "standard" layovers and airline changes (or cancels) a flight doesn't inform me and after I learn about it and try to make sense of the booking again they are happy to change for additional $$$. There is something very wrong with this picture. In the future they have 2 empty seats from my wife and me.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flew SYD-LAX-MNL. All flights were on time aircraft were clean staff very friendly food satisfactory lavatories well maintained and inflight entertainment stable with a great selection of choices. Safety was adhered to throughout flights. Check-in was smooth. However LAX could have more staff support during the check-in process. Baggage arrived promptly after each flight. Will fly Delta again.

Delta Air Lines customer review

JFK-LAX on a 757-200 Transcon. Flight pushed back 5 mins ahead of schedule and arrived 30 mins early. The aircraft was recently refitted and the new cabin is spectacular. Felt clean modern fresh airy bright and very comfortable. The IFE was superb. Screens were huge choice was endless and picture quality great (not the standard screens you see on most aircraft). Staff were attentive and happy - came around with the drinks/snacks cart twice and I lost count how many times they came around offering water. Tea/coffee and snacks are complimentary sandwiches etc available for purchase. For a long coast to coast flight Delta far exceeded my expectations.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flights 476 and 477. Flew first Class to Barcelona Spain on August 17 2014. Excellent service.
Seat TypeFirst Class

(South Africa)

First class from PDX to LAX. On time good seat comfortable and plenty of space. Easy check in and boarding. Early arrival. Inflight food and beverages woeful. Very limited beverages and my choice of red wine not available. No food apart from a 1/2oz bag of crisps or peanuts. For a two-hour flight something more substantial should be available in First. And nothing else even available for purchase. Staff on board ok. Disappointing apart from the seat comfort and space. I had bought a discounted First class ticket otherwise not worth it. And no access to Delta lounge for First pax unless paid for ($50) or a regular card holder for this service.
Seat TypeFirst Class

Delta Air Lines customer review

I have had several horrible experiences with Delta. One time on my way back from a vacation from Hawaii Delta changed the connecting flight from the Las Vegas Airport to an earlier time. I was not informed until I arrived in Las Vegas only to find out that our connecting flight had already departed. The Delta Customer Service clerk was extremely unhelpful and ended up booking us on a flight that left 5 hours later. I sat in the Las Vegas airport with two small children for several hours. Today I was supposed to fly out to New York at 11.00 am for an important business trip. As I was leaving for the airport I got a call from Delta stating that the flight was delayed until 12.15 pm. Since that phone call the flight has been further delayed three-times. Delta is the worst airline I have ever flown on hands-down with extremely poor customer service.

Delta Air Lines customer review

First time flying Delta was a terrible experience and I will never fly Delta again. Check in was really bad. My seat did not recline and my flight was LA to Sydney it means 15 hours flying in the same position. The seat was near the back of the plane where the flight attendants stay during the flight. They wouldn't close the curtains so it was always with lights on and I could hear them talking and laughing for 15 hours. It was my worst nightmare and I do not recommend Delta to anyone. There was other seats available but they wouldn't give us other seats.