Delta Air Lines

(Japan)

NRT-HNL-NRT in business class both ways. The flight was smooth on time had decent food lie-flat seats and a very accommodating HNL-based crew of FA. No complaints whatsoever. It always amazes me at the negative comments on this review site considering my consistently good experiences with Delta. They're not the best airline in the world but they seem to try their best.

Delta Air Lines customer review

I keep making the mistake of choosing Delta. I flew to Spain recently and now within the us and each time I am unable to be seated with my husband regardless of how in advance I book my tickets. When I just called to inquire about a seat assignment the representative was beyond rude and said if I could not afford the upgrade then I can wait till I get to the gate like always. I have no problem paying for an upgrade but it seems to me they purposely do that so you pay the money or pay by sitting alone! Rude and not accommodating at all.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Delta Air Lines customer review

I flew from Omaha to Minneapolis. Minneapolis to Paris. Paris to Yaounde Cameroon. Returning flight from Yaounde was cancelled. Left the following morning. Flew to Central African Republic then to Chad. From Chad to Paris. Once a 6 hour flight turned into almost 13 hours. One meal provided.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flying on 8/25 from EWR to AMS and return on 9/5 ex AMS to EWR in Economy Comfort. Save your money not worth it. Food was horrible. Flight attendance not very polite. Service was non-existent. I asked for an after dinner drink and was told only coffee Tea or water was available. This is not what Delta advertises on Economy Comfort. Have flown many times on Lufthansa to Germany and the service is 100% better. I will stay away from Delta in the future.

Delta Air Lines customer review

July 28 - August 2 2014. DTW to Las Vegas. My husband and I flew Delta this past July (2014) to Las Vegas. I think the staff did a wonderful job. They always offered snacks and drinks. We will definitely fly Delta again.

Delta Air Lines customer review

SEA-LHR and AMS-SEA I had an excellent experience on these international flights with Delta. The seats were relatively spacious and comfortable and the IFE was really impressive. The food was edible and there were frequent drink services. I had a far better experience than I did with Air Canada on similar routes. I will definitely be flying with Delta on future trips to Europe.

Delta Air Lines customer review

I have had a good experience with Delta so I chose to fly it again. We were flying from Philadelphia to Austin Texas. First off my flight was delayed for an hour and a half. Then we took off. My first stop was Minneapolis. We then had another stop for no reason at Detroit. We then finally got to Austin. Our flight left Philadelpiha at 6am CST and got to Austin at 7pm CST. I will never fly Delta again.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Round trip Detroit to Ft Lauderdale 8/28-9/1. Once again Delta has maintenance issues. We missed our connection lose our first class seats and get home 10 hours late. By the way do not purchase first class tickets. Delta apparently can choose to honor them or not. What a waste of money. I chose to purchase rather than upgrade and still lost my seats. The trip down here in first class offered potato chips for lunch and one drink because our flight attendant spent his time talking to another flight attendant that must have been riding for free because she didn't come out of the galley the entire flight. I guess I should just be happy they got us to our destination. Red coats are useless and maintenance is worst as our plane wasn't the only flight delayed that day due to maintenance.
Seat TypeFirst Class

Delta Air Lines customer review

Mid August. YYZ-MSP-SMF (Toronto - Minneapolis - Sacramento). Return trip. The economy comfort seats from MSP to SMF were adequate decent legroom acceptable recline. Other than legroom they were not much different from the ones on Endeavor Air / Delta Connection from YYZ to MSP. The plastic armrests from MSP-SMF were very uncomfortable. These seats are similar to the ones on Delta international flights. I will no longer fly Delta on internationally and will try another carrier such as KLM on my next trip to Europe. One star for food and entertainment (I didn't buy food no entertainment offered). The flight attendants were competent and courteous.

Delta Air Lines customer review

My wife and I recently flew first class on Delta Airlines from Seattle to San Diego on flight 5789. The aircraft was a Jet Embraer 175 a plane that I think is very practical comfortable and sensible for a domestic flight. Also there are no middle seats anywhere on this plane. The crew were very friendly and attentive to our needs. The food was excellent and nicely presented and served by our attentive stewardess. We felt this was the best flight we have taken in a very long time and was reminiscent of air travel from the old days. I have been a frequent air traveler for 55 years so I remember the good old days of travel. I contrast this flight with another first class flight on United Airlines where the service and food were horrible and the plane was filthy with a bathroom that was worse than any gas station I ever saw.
Seat TypeFirst Class