Delta Air Lines

Customer rating from 1901 reviews

Delta Air Lines customer review

My wife and I flew first class from Fort Lauderdale to La Guardia on October 27 2014. What a pleasantry that experience was. We flew first class and was extremely pleased with the service and with the attendants courteous manners. The meal we had was hot the drinks were served promptly and we were always asked if there was anything else they could do to ensure us a pleasant flight and comfort.
Seat TypeFirst Class

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flown this airline twice from Amsterdam to Detroit and had a terrible experience each time. My flight departing from Amsterdam has always never left on time. Both times my flight was delayed at least 2 hours so in both cases I have missed my onward connecting flight in Detroit. This also resulted in my bag not arriving on time. However apart from the fact that I have never been on a Delta flight that has left or arrived on time the in- flight experience is quite good. Their food is always hot and very tasty they have a good variety in their in flight entertainment and their seats are quite comfy. But due to the fact that I have been delayed and missed my flight so many times because of Delta I will probably never fly them again.

Delta Air Lines customer review

DL836 30 Oct. I fly Delta from HOU-ATL-HNL and return several times each month. I go out of my way to travel through ATL as opposed to DFW on AA or IAH-HNL non-stop on UA. The upgraded A330 cabins with lie flat all-aisle access seats in Business are a refreshing treat from other tired equipment on AA and UA. ATL-HNL is considered an overwater international segment with all the amenities of a transatlantic or transpacific flight. On my recent trip GOGO inflight satellite WIFI was available making a productive business trip in each direction!

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flew JFK-SLC 5 November 2014. Flew economy in an exit row. Ok flight but entertainment system did not operate full flight with no place to move to. Seat did not recline. 4.5 hour flight excellent FA but had to pay for food (I declined). On time take off and arrival.

Delta Air Lines customer review

DTW-PEK and PVG-DTW Economy comfort. I must say that I fly transpacific on Delta at least 6 times per year and it has been consistently good each trip. They used tired old 747's and A330's from the old Northwest days but a completely refurbished cabin makes it feel like a new plane. Huge new seatback screens feature USB and charging ports. Delta is making an effort to upgrade economy service on transpacific flights handing out free eyeshades earplugs and greatly improved "Billboard" branded earbuds. Delta on Demand has hundreds of movies TV and music choices to keep you occupied on these 14 hour flights. Food service is about the same edible but nothing special. Two hot meals and a mid-flight snack consisting of a sandwich fruit and cookie. Service by veteran flight attendants at the top of the seniority list is pleasant and friendly. Overall it can't compare with the Asian airlines on service but not much to complain about.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Highly Recommended. Flight from Amsterdam to Detroit. Check-in was smooth and on time departure. Courteous flight crew good food - was too much though and nice comfortable seat. On-time arrival and speedy baggage delivery. Overall outstanding experience and would like to choose Delta for future international trips.

Delta Air Lines customer review

BDL-SJC and back via ATL. Coach between BDL and ATL both ways and First between ATL and SJC both ways. First was good unless you are in a bulkhead seat and you are over 6 feet tall. Other than that the aircraft cabin (new 739) was nice and the service was great. Coming back the flight was delayed for an hour which was awful though I slept through the delay. On the bright side I had plenty of time to connect to BDL.
Seat TypeFirst Class

Delta Air Lines customer review

Flew PDX-ATL ATL-CUN CUN-LAX then LAX-PDX. PDX-ATL was very clean on a very well maintained 737-900 attendants accommodated sister's nut allergy made sure no nuts or nut containing items were opened good IFE good wifi. ATL-CUN was disappointing. Attendants were friendly and hilarious but the MD-88 was in decrepit shape with a broken sound system broken lights broken a/c etc. CUN-LAX was a bit better of a plane but not as good of a 737 as the first flight (737-700 i believe slightly unclean and lots of TV's weren't working) and LAX-PDX on the CRJ900 was great. 2 drinks snacks as expected aircraft was very clean and had a brand new feeling.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Just leaving Detroit for Boston. Overhead bins are half empty. As usual attendants insist baggage be checked which adds considerable and unnecessary time to trip in Boston. Otherwise adequate trip. Seats fairly squeezed but similar to other legacy airlines. No food or entertainment options.

Delta Air Lines customer review

ALB-IAH DL2033/2249. Delta would not let me choose a seat at purchase or check-in. They put me in a middle seat. Now to get out of the seat (into a window seat in the same row) I need to pay them $19. I did not get a fair chance to select a type of seat I wanted even early on in the process. So I am being forced into an uncomfortable seat and into making a payment if I want to fly with more comfort.