Croatia Airlines

Croatia Airlines customer review

London Heathrow to Pristina via Zagreb return. Online check-in was difficult from London. It allowed me to choose my seat then the on-line process failed. On my return on-line check was not available then again it was not available for BA and Swiss who I have used on this route. For a European short haul airline the onboard service was excellent. FA's were friendly and the food good. The longer sector from LHR-ZAG return included a proper cold meal. A full and free bar service. Even on short sector ZAG-PRN included a sandwich and bar. This is welcome given the poor availability of food to purchase at PRN and ZAG. Also the tight transfer time at ZAG restricts any opportunity to purchase food/beverage. The only problem I have with Croatia Airlines is the transfer at Zagreb as the airport is a joke and the tight transfer can be stressful due to slow security processing.

(Croatia)

I live in DBV where Croatia Airlines has almost 100% monopoly and I am forced to use their services. The airplanes are worn out IFE practically does not exists FAs go from uninterested to rude. Delays are more a rule than an exception. If you need any assistance there you are on your own.

Croatia Airlines customer review

Amsterdam - Zagreb A320. Flight on time inflight entertainment nice and cabin crew were more businesslike rather than friendly - don't have much to complain. The overall experience is good you don't pay much for the tickets but you get enough service and quality.

Croatia Airlines customer review

London-Zagreb-Pristina. Did online check-in and printed my own boarding pass. Both flights had 1leasant crew and good food. I only had a carry-on bag though so I can't comment on luggage handling.

Croatia Airlines customer review

I guess my comments about this flight in Business Class from Frankfurt to Dubrovnik is summed up in the words of my travelling companion " Why did you book us in Economy Class?" Grumpy unfriendly crew food inedible. At least we arrived safe and on time. It was a Lufthansa code-share flight so that's how we got to be travelling Croatia. What a shame because the country and people are wonderful. Not so their airline.

(Kazakhstan)

LHR-ZAG-LGW in Y. Flew on A319 both ways flights on time and flight attendants very nice helpful and smiling. Captain giving information about the route and weather at destination. Snacks and drinks served and this is a very short flight. Luggage is unloaded very quickly too. Considering very cheap fares flying Croatian Airlines was a nice experience and a value for money.

(Greece)

ATH-ZAG-SPU return. First section an A319 in good condition clean with pre assigned seats. The domestic section with Q400 I do not like that plane. I think it is uncomfortable for the passengers with tiny toilet. The service is excellent special meal (tasteful) with beverage or wine/bear. Newspapers (no English). Stewards were very friendly and eager to serve you. On time boarding on the planes but delays on departures (sometimes due to controllers sometimes due to transferring passengers).

Croatia Airlines customer review

FRA to DBV. A320 looked like it had seen better days. Inflight service was full service though I wished they had saved on food wastage. A very cardboard chicken salad and a dry swiss roll - it was like flying was in the 70's. A British Airways tea and biscuit would have been much more welcome. Captain informative but cabin crew slightly aloof.

Croatia Airlines customer review

London to Heathrow to Dubrovnik return. In both directions there were severe delays because of snow in Germany. There was no snow in London or Dubrovnik. The journey took 12 hours in each direction. Croatia Airlines staff were unsympathetic offered no apology and looked amazed when I asked if there would be any refreshments provided because of the delay. We paid £300 each and expected better than Ryanair service. What is the point of paying a premium when you get treated so badly?

(China)

Zagreb-Munich Shared flight with Lufthansa. Good check-in. ERJ aircraft is more comfortable and quieter than imagined. Just there is no meal on-board for a 19:00 flight.