Corendon Airlines

"highly recommended not to use"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | Never use this airline. The flight programmed at 3 pm was postponed twice without information to finally be canceled. They send you to a hotel with, no rooms available, without any information when a flight would be available. I had to work and travel the day after. I lost everything This airline is the highly recommended not to use, never, even if price is very low.
RouteHeraklion to Dusseldorf

23rd August 2022 : Corendon Airlines response

Good morning, we would like to further investigate the issue and assist you. Please fill in our complaint form at https://www.corendonairlines.com/contact/after-your-flight and send it to us. Our relevant department will get back to you as soon as possible. With kind Regards

"ticket includes pet in the cabin"

Trip Verified | The worst airline that I ever met. They sold me ticket includes pet in the cabin. Although I checked several times before flight, the airport didn't accept us. They didn't solve our problem. Even if they didn't refund my money back. They are far away from professionality I cancelled my whole program. I have waited more than 5 hours at airport without flying.
RouteGatwick to Bodrum

23rd August 2022 : Corendon Airlines response

Good morning, please feel free to contact us via facebook or twitter (DM) stating your request and your pnr number, so that we can check your request. Many thanks in advance

"Zero communication from Corendon"

Trip Verified | I booked my holiday through Travel Republic to travel on 21st July at 19.40 with Corendon Airlines. The flight was cancelled. Zero communication from Corendon or Travel Republic. Check in desk were clueless and fobbed us off to Jet2. No notifications on airport screens, as if the flight 'didn't exist'. Only after phoning Corendon was I informed the flight was cancelled. Hotel stay in Manchester airport and 2 x Jet2 flights for 22/7 at 16.30, all out of my pocket. First and last time booking with Travel Republic and apparently never flying with Corendon Airlines. Furious. Wanted to give a zero review but not allowed. My holiday ruined? Deserves a zero.
RouteManchester to Rhodes

23rd August 2022 : Corendon Airlines response

Good morning, please contact us via facebook or twitter message directly if you request refund of canceled flight. We will check your request as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

"level of service is very good"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | I flew the route Antalya to Frankfurt and was surprised by the good service by the Cabin crew and attention to details. Their level of service is very good but I hope they improve on their inflight meals and presentation. Other than that competent pilots and clean planes.
RouteAntalya to Frankfurt
Date FlownJune 2022

"would use this airline in the future again"

Trip Verified | Very nice guys. Much better than my other flights. Staff in the plane were friendly and helpful. Price is reasonable. I would use this airline in the future again.
RouteAntalya to Frankfurt
Date FlownApril 2022

"I think it's a good airline"

Trip Verified | I flew with Corendon Airlines on February 2022 from Nuremberg to Fuerteventura. I think it's a good airline without major disadvantages. The staff was friendly, I was able to buy good food on the board and everything was more or less good. The flight was on time. The plane is not new, but good. I would only recommend to fix all the fans above the passenger, on the way back it was not possible to close it. But all the rest is good.
RouteNuremberg to Fuerteventura
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"it is just better to avoid"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Corendon Airlines should be avoided. Its services are poor even in the low-cost segment. I got nice deals, so I flew 4 times with them recently. One flight was delayed by 2.5 hrs due to technical failures, the other one was delayed by an hour due to late boarding start. The other two were delayed by 30 mins, which seems to be a standard for Corendon. Nobody really cares about that. They have online check-in for only a handful of airports and you need to be early to check-in personally with all the others. Their website is old, unintuitive and you cannot even access your generated boarding pass after online check-in closes. Onboard you are not allowed to use headphones or mobile phone for takeoff/landing, which is a bit inconvenient. If you get a really good deal, it is manageable to fly with them, in all the other cases, it is just better to avoid.
RouteNurnberg to Funchal
Date FlownJanuary 2022

4th March 2022 : Corendon Airlines response

Good day and thank you for your feedback. You can rest assured that Corendon Airlines will do everything possible to keep flights on schedule. However, due to official rules and/or organizational reasons, there may be changes over which Corendon Airlines has no or only limited influence. We have gladly forwarded your information to the relevant department and wish you and your family all the best.

"crew was very nice"

Not Verified | Got a bargain flight. Paid for all the extras I required. Was told that next time I would not need to pay for an add-on as it was included already in the other one bought. BSL based crew was very nice and found meal choice on first flight of day very good. No sandwich but many warm and snack options. Only drawback-no online check-in Resulting in having to be at the airport very early.
RouteBasel to Fuerteventura
Date FlownNovember 2021

"Not recommended"

Trip Verified | Not recommended. Online Check in is mandatory, but did not work on the German website. Only the UK Website worked. Bad service, stressed crew, we felt unsafe.
RouteHeraklion to Hannover
Date FlownOctober 2021

"flight would have been exactly the same without any stewardesses on board"

Trip Verified | This was the worst service I’ve ever experienced on any flight in my whole life. 4.5 hours over dinner time and there's not even a small beverage included. Not to mention food. We received a menu card at the beginning of the flight with horrendous prices. When I asked to pay by card, there was no opportunity given - cash only, which wasn’t mentioned before and we had no more cash with us. So we arrived starving and dying of thirst. The only positive thing to mention is the safe take-off and landing - thanks to the pilot. But the flight would have been exactly the same without any stewardesses on board, because throughout the flight they were barely visible and not very friendly with questions and problems. I would not recommend this airline to anyone.
RouteHurghada to Nuremberg