Corendon Airlines

"cabin staff really polite and friendly"

(Greece)

Was flying yesterday from Amsterdam to Athens with Transavia but the flight was operated by Corendon Airlines. I was not happy at all with this because I was not informed for this and also I had never heard of Corendon before - this was not Corendon's fault of course. I have to admit that the flight was very good, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the pilot was a woman (first time to fly with a woman pilot). The best impression was made by the the cabin staff who were really polite and friendly, maybe the best I've ever met. Also the plane was very clean and the seats comfortable with sufficient leg space. Well done Corendon.
RouteAMS to ATH
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"I would fly them again"

Corendon Airlines flight from Münster to Antalya. Clean aircraft, nice staff, punctual. The food was good, seat is okay for the fare paid. I would fly them again.
RouteMünster to Antalya
Date FlownAugust 2015

(Iran)

Flight was good, but cabin crew were impolite to passengers. My mother asked several times for a pillow but they did not consider and replied my mom very impolitely in a bad tone. one of the crew pour a glass of orange juice on my clothing while serving the dinner and just gave me some napkins.
RouteTehran to Antalya
Date FlownAugust 2015

Corendon Airlines customer review

NUE-AYT charter in November'14 Very nice flight altogether. Charter flight but the last one of the season so plane almost empty. Cabin crew fairly relaxed and joking around a bit. Plane seemed in good condition and clean. Overhead LCD displays every few rows with basic entertainment- enough for the 3 hr flight. The cheese - roll snack was absolutely inedible but I did not mind. Plenty of free drinks which were served multiple times by the crew.

Corendon Airlines customer review

AMS-ERCAN-AMS. Flights to ECN do not fly direct but via Antalya (ATY) due to international flying regulations to N. Cyprus. Old B738. Cabin full of young holiday makers chaotic boarding and dismemberment. No clear instructions to passengers on landing at ATY. Half-hour after landing crew announces passengers to disembark and change to a sister plane. On return at around 1am captain announces problems with wheel during landing at ATY. Passengers ferried to transit lounge waiting for plane to be repaired. Resume journey 90 min later. No announcements made in English except some Dutch and local language not even at ATY airport. FA totally unprofessional and rude especially on the return flight. Aircraft's old cramped soiled seating cabin lights blinking badly maintained aircraft's. No IFE. Food expensive and of low quality. Not recommended will never fly Corendon.

(Sweden)

Being disabled check-in was quick and easy with help from staff. I got a whole row A-C for myself. I was allowed to keep my walker to the aircraft entrance. In earlier reviews there were complaints about the cleanliness of toilets. On this flight a stewardess went in to clean after each use of passengers. Good 737-800 and on time both ways Stockholm-Antalaya.

Corendon Airlines customer review

Amsterdam-Antalya-Amsterdam. Reasonable flight capable and pleasant FA's. Legroom sufficient for me. Refreshments pricey and low quality. Passengers should be aware that this is a non-EU company and that as such the protection of rights in the event of delay cancellations and such is not applicable.

Corendon Airlines customer review

A'dam-Antalya and return. One negative comment; the very narrow seats specially with a 15 year old child on your lap no knee space at all and I'm just 180 cm. My husband had to put his legs behind his neck in order to sit. We fly regularly but never in such narrow seats. The 4 hour flight time becomes very long because of this. Extra leg space at the emergency exits costs € 15- p.p. extra but not available when you travel with children. Check-in was quick both times. Service is excellent very friendly staff. No snacks/drinks included. The plane wasn't the youngest but except the dirty toilets it was acceptable. If you're not that tall and don't intent to use the toilets or on board services I can recommend this airline.

Corendon Airlines customer review

Cluj to Antalya return and service was excellent. We were offered free meals drinks crew was very nice. Even though it's a low-cost airline I would recommend them to anyone who would like to go to Turkey.