Condor Airlines

Condor Airlines customer review

Flight back from Seattle to Frankfurt in Comfort - Business Class not Economy Plus. Plane was not full so I had two seats for myself which was great. As stated below the old reclining seat - no lie flat - are out of state- of-the-art but still quite comfortable so I got a good night sleep. The Lufthansa angled lie flat Business class (not the brand new one which is real lie-flat but not installed in all planes) did not give me a better experience. Food good as I often experienced not so good as when you leave Frankfurt but comparable to much more expensive airlines. Staff very nice and helpful a really good experience. Flight was in time and good. Entertainment system worked but outdated drop down TV but you can get your own DVD player in C-Class but only 4 uninteresting films. Preferred to sleep. When arriving at the baggage carousel my bag was already there (not so in Vancouver). I booked 1 day before I flew at half the price of British Iberia Lufthansa so it was very good value for the money. Will fly Condor again.

Condor Airlines customer review

Flew from Montego Bay Jamaica to Frankfurt on flight 3163. It was 2.5 hours late. I missed my connecting flight to Geneva as a result of this. There were no condor agents to assist at Frankfurt airport. The food was not bad. Staff was friendly and kind.

Condor Airlines customer review

Frankfurt - Vancouver. Not a state of the art Business Class similar to Business class 20 years ago but still quite comfortable with reclining seats. Condor Business Class is about 50 % of the Business fare of the normal Airlines and I booked 1 day before! Food superb better than many regular scheduled Airlines absolutely comparable to LH. Crew very friendly and nice. Toilets kept clean. Nice Details a rose for each passenger. Inflight Entertainment average you can order a personal DVD player.

Condor Airlines customer review

Understand the rules and the process before you get to the airport to eliminate unpleasant surprises. We knew the strict weight restrictions for checked luggage and carry on items so there was no problem. Flying non-stop from Seattle to Frankfurt on a 767 in economy was 10 hours long with 2 edible meals and 3 second rate movies. We could have chosen to upgrade but knowing exactly what to expect we opted to use the money saved in Europe instead of getting a better airline dining experience and 16 cm of more legroom. If you need maximum creature comforts upgrade or chose a different airline. If you like to save. Money for more important things this may be the airline for you. We were satisfied arriving on time both coming and going.

Condor Airlines customer review

5/8/2013 STR-HRG 12/82013 HRG-STR. Flights on time in Premium Economy middle seat remains free which is the main advantage premium meal is only a little bit better than in normal Economy amenity kit with socks etc. nice. Cabin Crew outbound nice and friendly inbound relay bad: like in former times on eastern European airlines the military style flight attendants. General advice: with a little bit more of extra attendance of the cabin crew the Premium Economy could be a Premium Product.

Condor Airlines customer review

ANC-FRA Boeing 767. Flight good and on time but comfort and food awful. Overnight flight with no personal lighting meant cabin was very dark and I could not read at all for most of the flight. Main meal served was one of the worse I've ever had. No choice just pasta with dried and pretty solid tomato sauce.

(Mexico)

Will never fly with them again. Check in took over 2.5 hours we arrived early huge lines but kept getting bumped out of line as they had to take other passengers who waltzed in late. They would pull them to the front of the line. They did this with 4 flights ahead of us. Hold you in a small lounge in Frankfurt like cattle no air- conditioning boarding is chaotic free for all. Seats terrible narrow and no leg room jammed in like sardines.

Condor Airlines customer review

Frankfurt to Toronto on July 29 2013. DE1060. We arrived at our destination. Aside from that this airline caused us great frustration at every turn: (1) My wife and I were given incorrect directions and made to wait in unnecessary lines at our transfer. (2) They split up our seats so we could not sit together. (3) They lost our luggage. (4) They botched our missing luggage report. (5) Provided absurdly poor customer service whenever we tried to get help. Air travel is a complicated service and I expect that things will go wrong sometimes. The most important thing for me is how an airline deals with a problem when it arises. I have flown dozens of airlines all around the world and I can honestly say that Condor has been the worst by far. I would not recommend flying with them.

Condor Airlines customer review

Chose Condor as alternative from Frankfurt into Washington DC via Baltimore instead of Dulles - this is a draw: Baltimore is a smaller and nicer airport but Wash-Baltimore Pkwy has very heavy traffic so 1.5 hrs can be expected Dulles is 0.5h. Booked however because Condor operates B767 which I like better for 2-3-2 seating than B747/777 3-4-3 seating of LH/UA. However seats were awfully cramped legroom merely existing seats not comfortable. Restrooms extremely small few. Flight-Entertainment very poor: TV screens in aisle in poor quality no indiv. screens providing itinerary info for those interested. Food was given no choice but was ok. Flight attendants in first leg were attentive friendly and competent. In second leg however almost harsh. However this leg was packed with difficult pax (tourists many crying babies) so service was certainly not easy for FAs. Yet they were harsh in asking shades be put down in even in full night though light was kept on. Which was a blast because lights didn't need to be kept on for such a long time which drove the many babies mad so the overall unrest increased. Then again the crew were doing a great job with the kids patient. First leg was late on takeoff but caught well up second leg was ahead of time pilots provided a very calm ride. All in all I guess Condor is a classic case of you-get-what-you-pay for and the difference in price is rather marginal than substantial especially destination airport taken into in consideration. Condor seems generally ok but remember they are carrying tourists no frequent flyers so mood/atmosphere differ quite from carriers more business orientated.

Condor Airlines customer review

Frankfurt to Havana. Picked Condor as approx. $1000 p/p cheaper than flying Air France. Seated in Premium Economy for minimal extra cost. Well worth it for the leg room. Flight Attendant was fantastic. Entertainment was old drop down TV but that wasn't a problem as slept and read. Food and beverages plentiful and served at regular intervals on our 11 hr flight. If flying with them they are very strict on stored and cabin luggage weight which we think is great as people bring on far too much cabin luggage. We witnessed many people having to re-pack or pay the excess fee which is very expensive. This problem is well documented on reviews so we were well aware of this before we booked with Condor so had no problems at all. Condor was very helpful with obtaining our Visa for Cuba which we purchased at their counter at check-in time. Check-in desk was easy to find at the Frankfurt airport after arriving by train. Would not hesitate to fly with Condor again.