Condor Airlines

(Czech Republic)

Panama to Frankfurt Economy. The stewards were not really customer oriented no smile just robotic. The entertainment onboard was a couple of TV screens playing some Disney films and 2 normal movies. You can buy headphones for 3.5 EUR however many passengers did not have Euros. The quality of meal was ok but the problem appeared with the first snack - the steward simply forgot to give the snack to me and my partner. Later I asked for it and they did not even say sorry - she just told me It happened because her colleague was too fast. I know I travelled in Economy Class but still I paid enough to deserve suitable behaviour from staff.

Condor Airlines customer review

FRA-MBA-FRA Seating in Business Class okay charter competitors are better. No personal inflight entertainment only screens on the bulkhead. Good choice of meals and a good selection of wine. Crew friendly and professional.

Condor Airlines customer review

Flew with my 17 month old and my friend and her 6 month old daughter from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt and to Prague. At the airport told we could not sit together and we did book the seats together. Onboard my friend ended up sitting next to a passenger who was drunk she asked to move and was told there were no free seats. One person felt sorry for my friend and he changed seat with her. It took the attendant 2 hours to get me a water. I was very disappointed with all the service I received.

Condor Airlines customer review

Halifax to Copenhagen via Frankfurt. Frankfurt airport is overcrowded departure gates are not posted until a few mins before boarding. The Boeing 767-300 holds over 250 passengers and there was a very long queue being passed through a pair of checkpoints to get on bus after bus plus a 15 min wait. Halifax airport was far more efficient. Onboard I found the seat so thinly padded that I sat on the head pillow. The lunch was so-so and later a snack consisting of a piece of cheese in a dry bun with beverages a while afterwards. At least Condor did provide 2 or 3 free rounds of beverages during the flight. The Condor magazine had about 70 pages of duty-free merchandise which seems like a distraction from the business of flying.

Condor Airlines customer review

Calgary to Oslo return. Condor leg from Calgary to Frankfurt went well both ways. The 2 flights were on time. Leaving Calgary we were the third people in line so got an exit seat. Their seats have limited leg room and the seats are not wide. Meals were adequate and they serve plenty of food and drinks throughout. If you are taller and require more leg room upgrade to Comfort class.

Condor Airlines customer review

Frankfurt-Zanzibar with a stopover in Nairobi. Condor's Business Class is not on par with other competitors but it only costs a fraction of the price. Interior was clean and crew friendly meals were alright. My only disappointment was that we were allocated new seats for the (short) Nairobi-Zanzibar leg because of some passengers disembarking and joining. I had originally chosen a window seat but found myself on an aisle seat.

(Austria)

Frankfurt-Calgary. Economy class was overbooked which caused chaos for seat distribution therefore at the time of departure we were still sitting at the gate waiting. On-board service was average. As it was a flight from Germany to Canada with a German company communication in German and English must be considered sufficient however many German passengers had trouble filling out the customs declaration which were only in English. Lack of information about the position of the plane and other flight data. As expected in Economy class one does not get much space but as I am not very tall and had an aisle seat it was not a problem. Anchorage-Frankfurt with stopover in Fairbanks: we left Anchorage nearly on time but had 1 hr delay in Fairbanks reportedly due to new software equipment. Flying from ANC we spent 12 hrs on board during which time we only got 2 snacks. At the gate in Anchorage there were various free newspapers but all of them were outdated and there was no recent American papers.

Condor Airlines customer review

We flew Frankfurt to Phuket in an outdated and badly maintained 767. The Food was meagre service was poor with no drinks served between meals. My Seat was damaged so it could not be reclined. On the return there was a stop over in Bahrain. There was a problem causing the aircraft to be grounded. It took hours before we were transferred to a hotel.

Condor Airlines customer review

I had a great flight. I got bumped up to Premium Economy class the airplane was clean and new. The stewards were very professional. The food was great! the fed us 4 times! One snack on arrival 3 times with the drink cart 2 meals and a farewell snack. I've never reviewed before so that proves how much I loved flying.

Condor Airlines customer review

Flight AYT-DUS with 1 hr delay at take-off and 40 min delay at landing - nothing displayed at airport! No reasons told at airport - finally get an explanation on board. But from the reception until the end of the trip no single word form Captain or cabin staff that they regret the delay or wishing no further inconveniences - felt like cattle. Some cabin staff ok - some others like at a market (walking through the plane and screaming "water water..."). Despite a 40 min delay (and one of last arrival at DUS) - Condor was not able to avoid apron-position - so further delays and missed our last shuttle bus (cost me 15 €). Obviously due to late arrival - also baggage needed additionally more than 30 min (there were no other passengers in arrival hall) - after arrival at conveyor belt. Also online check is only possible if you have pre-booked the seats (with add. costs) - only mentioning this after you finally filled-in the registration forms.