Condor Airlines

"no refund from them"

Trip Verified | Booked tickets in February. Got canceled because of corona virus. Called and called the customer service number no answer for weeks. Called again in october cancelled the tickets they told me it will be 2 weeks to get the refund. Its been over a month and no refund from them. Called the accounting department and send numerous emails filed a complaint with the department of transportation here in the US. No manager available on the phone. Total chaos and who is responsible for taking so long.
RouteSofia to Las Vegas
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Flight was better than expected"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Flight was better than expected, aircraft was clean and legroom was great for a low cost / tour operated airline. I had pre ordered snack was fine. There was pay menu service (even during covid-19 period). Crew (English speaking fluently) were eager to serve you and friendly. We were on time, on boarding they did not check for passenger locator form that Greek authorities required to enter the country, debarkation was on the new format: allowed it only by group of rows
RouteStuttgart to Heraklion
Date FlownOctober 2020

"hand disinfection not provided"

Trip Verified | At Condor, there are no security measures regarding Corona Virus. Flights are fully occupied. Masks or hand disinfection are not provided, before boarding, when boarding, or on the plane. The toilets were not cleaned or disinfected during the flight. Zero entertainment program. Uncomfortable and hard seats. All in all not recommended.
RouteSantorini to Munich
Date FlownAugust 2020

"suggest that you do not use this airline"

Not Verified | My wife and I booked flights on Expedia with Condor. The airiine canceled our flights without an explanation and no compensation or even a decent apology. The experience trying to contact customer service was a nightmare. I eventually reached a representative. When asked why our flight was canceled, the representative said that it due to the currently pandemic. When asked what about the pandemic, the representative responded " what do you think". I then said that I want to understand how the pandemic was impacting the airline and resulting in cancelations. He then explained that the German government government issued a warning that airlines from Germany should not travel to the USA. When I asked the representative how he might be able to assist with facilitating another flight he said that he could not help any further and I can expect my refund in 2 weeks. I so uncomfortable and disrespected by this agent. If you have another option, I strongly suggest that you do not use this airline.
RouteSeattle to Riga
Date FlownJune 2020

"stuck in Dominic Republic"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Due to the coronavirus our flight was cancelled back home. Then Condor promised us a new journey home later. And now we are stuck in Dominic Republic with no flights at all and Condor will not answer in the phone and they don't care about us at all. In mail the now tells us the will not be replacement journeys at all.

"frustrating and horrible"

Trip Verified | Seattle to Frankfurt. No customer service help whatsoever. I paid for round trip tickets that were canceled after getting to the destination. 3 hours on hold total. Not helpful with rebooking flight. Was charged $500 more to get home. The Alaska flight that took us from Seattle to Portland was connected to the Condor flight was canceled and never reimbursed. Attempted to resolve and not able to over the phone. Attempted to by online site but they want bank information that I am not willing to give them. They should be able to credit the credit card that they billed. Most frustrating and horrible customer service ever. Plus didn’t get our bags for 4 days so had to buy toiletries and some clothes.
RouteSeattle to Frankfurt
Date FlownMarch 2020

"never give them a second chance"

Trip Verified | I was flying from Lanzarote to Munich, my luggage was lost and 80 suitcases of other passengers were delayed. First 5 days, they were saying, that I must be patient and, that they will start ‘extended search’ after 5 days. I called them after 5 days, they told me that I can fill the complaint form and I will receive an answer within 5-8 weeks! Thank you very much. After 8 days suitcase was brought by a postman: they did not even tried to send it fast. They told me, that they will call me to ask, when I will be at home – nobody called. They service hotline was only saying, that I can send them an email, that of course nobody was answering. After 25 days, I have received an answer to my complaint, that it seems, that everything is already delivered, that they do everything possible to avoid such situation (80 suitcases were missing) and that they hope I will give them a second chance. Hotline did not even called the airport or checked baggage status online, so I do not think, they did everything possible, I do not think they were sorry. I will personally never give them a second chance, it was too much stress for me.
RouteMunich to Lanzarote
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"everything like a budget flight"

(Austria)

Not Verified | Frankfurt to Cancun. Never fly with Condor again. for an over 10 hours international flight it has only 4 free movies and 4 free episodes. The other movies you have to buy. No free headphones. No blanket on board. The seat has no head holder. Cabin crew barely smiles. They were doing everything like a robot. During online check-in seat cannot be chosen. Super uncomfortable for the journey. The meal has small portion and not tasty. They charged anyway quite a lot for the flight! But they run everything like a budget flight: need to pay additional for choosing seat, for free movies, for headphones, for additional food. Really disgusting operation strategy. Probably you need to pay extra for the cabin crew to smile at you! I give them 1 point because of the tasty desert.
RouteFrankfurt to Cancun

"Misleading upgrading process"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Frankfurt to Cancun. Misleading upgrading process from economy to premium economy through their website, resulting in a couple separated in a 11 hours flight. It gives the option to upgrade in step number one. It shows a premium economy box next to both names in the second step making you believe that you can pay for both and get upgraded. It charges only one upgraded seat in the payment step, because only one was available, although at the second step it sets the premium box sign next to both names. Thus a couple is separated in two different sections of the aircraft just because the algorithm tries to sell anything available by tricking the customers. Indifferent flight attendants that ignore an issue that occurs by the airline.
AircraftBoeing 767-300ER
RouteFrankfurt to Cancun
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"never travel with Condor again"

Not Verified | Vancouver to Frankfurt. My partner and I flew Condor Airlines last year. There was a documentation issue and we asked to change our departure date, several days prior to the flight. Condor, unbelievably, refused to rebook our ticket over the phone and told us to try to rebook our ticket at the check-in counter, on the day of travel. Of course, the check-in counter could not help us other than to cancel our ticket. After spending several hours on the phone with the accounts department of Condor, we were given new tickets and an apology. The flight went without incident. Then, five months later on December 24th, we received a rude and demanding email that we should now pay for the first flight, which we had asked to be rebooked. We will never travel with Condor again.
RouteVancouver to Frankfurt