Citilink

"Arguably the best LCC in Indonesia to date"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Yogyakarta YIA to Jakarta CGK onboard QG9779. The light load of this flight means that the check in was done in a very fast manner, and the check-in staff dealt with our tickets and bags fairly quickly. The applaudable part of it was that the check-in staff was very conscientious. Knowing that our seats were assigned randomly, she willingly and proactively offered us to get a seat in the same row. That was very nice of her. Boarding commenced on time and I was welcomed by the crew. Once again, the light load of this flight meant that social distancing was possible - the cabin crews started moving several passengers who have asked for a seat change to seats A and F only so that a very safe distance was created. Seat was comfortable, well sanitized, and so did the cabin. There were not much to do in this short hop as we took off and landed relatively on-time. Overall, I can see why Citilink is rated as a 4-star airline and a 5-star airline for COVID-19 handling. Special praise goes to the crews and the ground staff of this airline for being conscientious, friendly, proactive, and smart. Arguably the best LCC in Indonesia to date.
AircraftAirbus A320
RouteYogyakarta Kulon Progo to Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta
Date FlownApril 2022

"cabin crew were friendly"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | My flight with Citilink was actually great even though it was 40 minutes late due to operational issue (It is very rare because Citilink is always on time). The cabin crew were friendly and the seat is comfortable enough. The legroom is fine.
RouteSurabaya to Jakarta
Date FlownApril 2021

"taking passengers time for granted"

(Indonesia)

Not Verified | Flight booked for 9.10 am. Changed by airlines to 12.40 pm. Actual departure time 1.40 pm and no info from anywhere for the delay. Airlines taking passengers time for granted. Non serious airline. If you value time, never go for Citilink.
RouteJakarta to Yogyakarta
Date FlownNovember 2020

"non-reliable in terms of timeliness"

(Indonesia)

Not Verified | Pathetic service in terms of punctuality. No info from staff. For a journey time of 1 hour, flight delayed by 2 hours and yet no info anywhere. Absolutely non-reliable in terms of timeliness.
RouteYogyakarta to Jakarta
Date FlownNovember 2020

"asked me to process the voucher refund"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | During the pandemic the flight was not allowed to depart, so i decided to call Citilink for the refund and continue the process starting from April 2020 until now. The refund center remain silent and no response from May 2020 until now. I also asked on April 2020 if my refund can be change to voucher or reschedule but the answer is no because I have been proceed with refund process. but on August 2020 when I follow up the refund process, they give me the answer that the don't know how the refund will be done so they asked me to process the voucher refund. honestly if they told me during April 2020, I will directly process the voucher refund. but that time they said you can not process the voucher refund because I already process the money refund. So right now Citilink only silent and waiting for me to change from money refund to ticket refund.
RouteJakarta to Denpasar
Date FlownMay 2020

"make a refund for the flight"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | They changed the schedule and suggest us to make a refund for the flight. I made refund for 7 people of my family since Feb 2020. They said that the refund had been processed in 4 April 2020, but until now the money not yet credited to my card account. The last chat on 24 May 2020, they said that we must waiting 30-60 business days until the money come.
RouteSurabaya to Denpasar
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"super disappointment with the customer service"

Not Verified | I have booked a return flight from Melbourne - Bali Denpasar and back. I booked these flights at the end of February. Unfortunately Citilink cancelled my flights and I have been emailing and calling them since the 3rd of March about my Refund. For three weeks they didn't got back to me were I had to ask a family member in Indonesia to help me with the progress. They finally emailed me back, telling me I had to fill in these forms within 7 days, which I did. And again they didn't got back to me for two weeks. When they finally did, they told me my credit card details on the forms and of the purchase weren't the same. How can this be possible if I send a copy of my bank details were you can see I bought the tickets with my credit card. I am super disappointment with the customer service. It has been eight weeks, and I still haven't got my refund let a long and further progress. Please Citilink help me out!
RouteMelbourne to Denpasar
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"not refunded the flight yet"

Trip Verified | I paid AUD4,070 for 5 return flights from Melbourne Avalon to Bali and return with Citilink on 20 January 2020. Citilink cancelled the flights on 2 March and on 5 March accepted my refund application. It is 20 April and they have not refunded the flight yet.
RouteMelbourne to Denpasar
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"check-in took more time"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Makassar to Surabaya. Great Staff, The check-in took more time but not queue, The flight are crowded, I can’t choose the seat, My seat is the last seat. The cabin crew is nice.
AircraftA320-200
RouteMakassar to Surabaya
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Good and nice ground staff"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Surabaya to Makassar. Great aircraft, so clean and new. Quite long queue for check-in. Good and nice ground staff. The flight attendant is nice. Smooth flight, good boarding time.
AircraftA320-200