Cebu Pacific

"arrived a little bit early"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Legazpi to Manila. Checked-in online using their app to avoid any hassle at the airport and so I can go directly to the boarding area as I didn't have luggage to check in. Flight left on time and arrived a little bit early from schedule which was a plus. The weather was fine and the view from window was great. It was a good day to fly.
Date FlownAugust 2019

"This is unacceptable from Cebu"

Trip Verified | I travelled with Cebu for an internal flight in the Philippines back in July 2019. I rebooked with them for a flight from Melbourne to Manila for Dec/Jan 2019/2020. I had to cancel my flight due to personal reasons. Instead of giving me a refund Cebu gave me a credit note that I had to use within 3 months. When I rang them and explained my need to cancel I got the usual terms and conditions excuse and they refused to refund me my fare. When Cebu had the opportunity to act with compassion and fairness they chose not to. This is unacceptable from Cebu.
RouteMelbourne to Manila

"very narrow seats"

(Norway)

Not Verified | We had an early flight out of Bangkok, we came early, no long lines before we came to passport control, there we waited around 20 minutes. Departure and arrival on time, I think Cebu Pacific are pretty clever to get their planes on time, even with the airport conditions they have to live with in Manila. We had a pre-ordered meal, that was a waste of money. The bad thing about Cebu Pacific is the very narrow seats. I am 1.83 and I sat with my knees in the seat in front of me for three hours. On the first leg to Bangkok, I had an aisle seat, I sat looking at the boarding passengers, when a very big guy, entered. He came down the aisle and of course he had the middle seat on my row! He took around 1.5 seats when he sat down, we were very lucky that the plane was not fully booked. They will get new planes in the coming years, where their seats are even more narrow, no thanks.
RouteBangkok to Manila
Date FlownAugust 2019

"it was value for money"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Legazpi to Manila. First time flying on Cebu Pacific on this route. I must say that it was beyond my expectations. Flight left on time. Crew were cheerful, it was value for money. Bought my ticket for around 700 Php which is way way better than taking riding 10-hour bus ride to MNL for double the price. Cebu Pacific is an excellent choice if you're able to chance upon their seat promotions 3 to 4 months before your flight.

"I cannot find fault"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Legazpi to Manila, August 2019 flight was on time. Perfect weather in LGP and a little bit of rain in MNL but didn't affect flight in any way. Bought my ticket less thank 1K Php so it was a steal. Ground & in flight service were good. I cannot find fault on this flight.

"no issues at all"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Manila to Siargao. Generally, from the booking to my actual flight to the improved after flight customer service experience, no issues at all. I am going to give a low rating because I feel that Cebu Pacific management will not care. This is because of how my nephew’s changed flight was delivered and relayed. Flight time change should be handled with care and consideration. He missed his flight therefore, ruined our vacation plans.
RouteManila to Siargao
Date FlownAugust 2019

"They simply just do not care"

Not Verified | Caticlan to Manila. I have been flying with Cebu for my trip in the Philippines and every single time, the flight is either delayed or mad rushed with gate changes. They can’t keep their story straight with the delayed flights, “your plan left Manila 10 minutes ago it should arrive in 45 minutes” 45 minutes later, “your flight has still not left Manila, it will be leaving in approx 20 minutes”. All lies. Waste of time for an airline. They simply just do not care. Poor customer service, unreasonable delays, high costs for extremely economy flights with below average planes. This airline is so bad and I wouldn’t recommend it.
RouteCaticlan to Manila

"rude and unhelpful"

Not Verified | The personnel at Cebu Pacific Terminal 2 Departures were rude and unhelpful after overcharging me for a tax that applies to Philippine passport holders. They refused to issue a refund for the fee (around $50 USD) unless I traveled round trip 40 minutes to their terminal 1 ticketing office rather than opening the Terminal 2 ticketing booth. Luckily, I unexpectedly arrived at the airport over 2 hours early do to a lack of traffic, yet the service was still highly unprofessional. The staff seemed annoyed with me for asking for the fee to be refunded, and they were even more aggravated to help me reach the necessary desk.
RouteSeoul to Cebu
Date FlownJuly 2019

"pay $200 for the change"

Trip Verified | Although this airline is famous and known for delays and cancellations, I thought I will give them a try anyhow. My flight leaves at 0850 from Caticlan to Manila and my niece leaves at 1000. I was told that my flight was delayed for 1 hr so I asked the agent at the counter if I could join my niece in her flight at 1000 since my flight was delayed anyhow. She said I have to pay $200 for the change and to me that was unsatisfactory since we will be arriving in Manila almost same time already because of the delay.
RouteCaticlan to Manila
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Cebu Pacific is so hit and miss"

(New Zealand)

Trip Verified | Cebu Pacific is so hit and miss. And when it misses, you wait for three additional hours. Do not use this airline, pay the little bit extra for Air Asia or Philippines Airlines Limited (PAL). I've been waiting in the airport since 2pm, and it is now 7pm, and I still have not boarded. The management of this company is hopeless. Aircrew are friendly, but management, my goodness!
RouteDavao to Clark