Cebu Pacific

"worst ground service ever"

(Philippines)

Not Verified | The worst ground service ever. Paid for extra baggage of 20 kg apparently should be in 1 big luggage charged extra for having 2 small baggage, or package it as one, which is the same price (will pay again going back). She placed us in different seats as a family.
RouteManila to Caticlan
Date FlownJune 2022

"The single worst airline experience"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | The single worst airline experience of my life. This airline is a joke. Absolute disgrace to abandon passengers in Manila airport with no food, water or information! Would definitely have not booked had I known this is how they treat passengers
RouteBangkok to Hong Kong via Manila
Date FlownMay 2022

"it was good flight by Cebu Pacific"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | MNL-BKK-MNL in this beautiful single-aisle aircraft. MNL to BKK was on time while the return was delayed for about an hour which by fine by me. Pre-ordered meal was OK, the usual bland airline meal. Was able to win in one of their fun games. All in all it was good flight by Cebu Pacific.
AircraftA320 NEO
RouteManila to Bangkok
Date FlownApril 2022

"They retime the flight 5 times"

Trip Verified | My flight was May 6th 2022. The day before the flight they email me that the flight will be delayed to 2:40am instead to the original time which is 1:45 am. I checked in and waited for the time in front of the gate . But when I checked at the flight information board they re timed it at 3:20am (not sure for the exact time) and boarding gate changed too. As the time nearing they change it again to 4:00am and lastly they change the time again to 5:20am. They retime the flight 5 times. Its very upsetting. I went to the airport early to avoid the queue. Ended up staying in the airport for 8 hours before boarding. They delayed the flight without anyone talk to us what is happening. We are all tired. And we don't have a choice to sleep on the chair and floor.
RouteSingapore to Manila
Date FlownMay 2022

"The worst customer service"

Trip Verified | I was in transit from Manila to Cebu via Philippine Airlines, flight from Manila to Cebu was scheduled to depart 10:20am and then i was to transit Cebu to Dumaguete at 12:30pm, via Cebu Pacific. Unfortunately, the PAL flight was a bit delayed and we did not land in Cebu until around 11;40am. I ran to the Cebu Pacific counter which was still open as they were waiting for another transit passenger who was flying Cebu Pacific from Manila. I did not have any check in baggage so i was ready to board. Cebu Pacific staff told me i could not board and that i missed the flight and that all passengers have boarded! I was then ignored after that! When the other transit passenger arrived who flew Cebu Pacific from Manila, they entertained this passenger and told her she can board as long as she did not have any check in baggage! I was aghast and shocked when i heard that they were going to board the other passenger who was at least 20 minutes behind me but would refuse me boarding when i did not have any check in baggage. I told them how unfair i have been treated just because i did not fly Cebu Pacific from Manila, i was pretty much ignored. The staff had no regard for my well being and safety. I could have boarded that flight, instead i had to stay overnight in Cebu to catch the flight the following day. I would never fly Cebu Pacific again. The worst customer service i have ever experienced from an Airline.
RouteCebu to Dumaguete
Date FlownApril 2022

"they could improve the website"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Solid airline for locals. I avoided it until they had a very good prices to fly domestically. However, felt the warm flight staff, seats aren't as small as other domestic flights. I am very happy with the flight itself. I think what they could improve on is the website side and helping people claim their vouchers
RouteManila to Dumaguete
Date FlownMarch 2022

"One of the worst airlines"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | One of the worst airlines I have ever had to deal with. They make up rules along the way specifically designed to take your money. They have a useless BOT and good luck trying to talk to a human being and get anything done. Disgusted! Beginning of Pandemic I was worried and they gave me two options when I tried to cancel, re-book or a travel fund. I chose the travel fund. Now 2 years later I ask for a refund, they say no because you cancelled the flight not us! Not at all happy but I try to be flexible. A friend is going home to the Philippines she is happy to use the fund BUT NO - the original booker MUST be part of the booking and on the flight? Because they just want to take your money. You can't talk with a person only a useless BOT. When you do get an email from a real life person your reply goes to a general mailbox and no one ever reads it. Seriously I will never fly with this airline again.
RouteBangkok to Manila
Date FlownApril 2021

"remind passengers of safety protocols"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Its my first time flying after over a year. Flight booking for Cebu Pacific is convenient although I don't like their current 32kg - 1pc baggage allowance. Airport check in was fast and crew were efficient and helpful - I checked in a few minutes before closing and they are very helpful. The plane was late and we waited a few more minutes to board. Boarding was okay as per the current pandemic state and the gate personnel are very keen to remind passengers of safety protocols. Aircraft was clean upon boarding. Staff are helpful with the baggage. Flight was smooth until landing. Deplaning via bus gates are the worst at Manila. Baggage claim was quick and no damage to my bags
AircraftA321 neo
RouteIloilo to Manila
Date FlownMarch 2022

"refund process is horrific"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Boarding and refund process is horrific. Been rerouted to serval ports rather than directly flying to the domestic airport destination which cost time and livid waiting at the gate for boarding. The second flight they have cancelled and rebooked the flight unlimited times like its a game and when you decide to just refund the money, the experience is worse. Refund your money to a closed account and they're claiming it was already credited but can provide the transaction number to help the bank recover the wire transfer.
RouteManila to Legazpi
Date FlownApril 2021

"its been over a year now"

Trip Verified | First they changed my flight dates and times over 14 times which that itself is very disturbing. Then again when i couldn't travel, they basically cancelled my flight and provided me the option to store in my travel refund. But when i requested for a full refund, they do not have the option on their website and they told me it would take 45 days to get a full refund and its been over a year now. Then i have been recently notified that my request has been declined which i must store the money in my travel fund which i do not want.
RouteDubai to Manila