Cape Air

Cape Air customer review

PUB-DEN-BOS-RUT one way. The last leg was on Cape Air. Despite inconvenient location at BOS service is friendly and small aircraft are abnormally comfortable; the seat in front of you has a shape similar and usable as a footrest. Service is wonderful pilots crack jokes you are greeted personally at check-in. At BOS as I was boarding I realized I had forgot my laptop in the terminal. I ran back up to get it and met the gate agent bringing it to me. When I arrived in RUT it turned out my bag got lost. Despite the fact it was not at all their fault and that I could not provide them with any information they tracked it down within the hour and had it delivered in 36 hrs. If Cape Air flew to destinations that allowed me to do so I would go out of my way to fly with them.

Cape Air customer review

MVY-BOS. Had to book fairly last minute and the fare was pretty reasonable. Check in staff friendly and professional at Martha's Vineyard although you do have to jump on the scales as the aircraft is so small. All passengers taken onto tarmac just before the flight and the pilot 'balances' out the plane. If you're lucky you'll get to sit up front and make the most of the view. Unfortunately I am neither blonde nor female so I was out of luck on this occasion! Very quick hop over and bags out within 10 minutes. Great experience and extremely convenient.

Cape Air customer review

PVC - BOS. Arrived at the airport a little over an hour before my scheduled departure and immediately placed on the flight about to depart. Short 20 minutes from Provincetown to Boston smiles all the way. A real treat compared to the "big boys".

Cape Air customer review

SJU-EIS-SJU San Juan to Tortola on a Cesna 402. This is really a great flight! Lots of great island views in the Cesna. You see all the virgin Islands on your approach to the BVI. I put on my ipod cranked up the Bob Marley and enjoyed the flight!

Cape Air customer review

Boston to Provincetown return many time over this last summer. This is a wonderful airline. From the moment you make your reservation you actually feel like every employee you come into contact with cares about you. Granted the planes are small - no inflight services since most of the flights are so short but you feel important. Earlier this summer I experienced weather related delays and the gate staff at the Provincetown airport sent out for pizza to feed us on the ground while we waited for clearance to take off. I know of no other airline that still treats its customers with such genuine attention.