Cambodia Angkor Air

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

10/5/14 BKK-REP. We all stood in the hot crowded bus for 28 mins before getting to plane. I could see at least 3 phones and tablets in use as we took off. At least 4 people moved from their allocated seats prior to take off. Pax next to me had an oversized suitcase on his knees for flight duration intruding on my space but making an effective emergency exit problematical. A significant percentage of pax got up out of their seats after landing while the seat belt sign was still illuminated. Plane looked clean. Snack served was very nice. I know that Australian airlines are very good and strict with safety and protocols but I witnessed enough glaringly obvious departures from international best safety aviation practices which would make me seriously reconsider flying with the airline again.

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

I flew from HCMC to Siem Reap and return both were a quiet flights better than I expected although I only received a bottle of water but I guess it is usual on short flights like this one. The crew were very friendly.

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

Sihanoukville to Siem Reap - uneventful journey in an ATR72. The only catering was a bottle of water. The flight had been scheduled to go via Phnom Penh with some down time on the ground but in the event the flight was direct - meaning we arrived a couple of hours earlier than expected. The tickets are very expensive for the short distances and equivalent bus fares but flying is much quicker than land travel in Cambodia. You pay your money you make your choice.

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

Flying round trip from PNH to REP. E-mailed me few days before that 6 am return trip (REP to PNH) was cancelled and rebooked me to 12 pm flight. I e-mailed back to say that flight didn't work because of a connecting flight at PNH and asked for alternatives. They changed my outgoing flight time (PNH to REP) instead to earlier flight. Rebooked me back on 6 am for return flight. Arrived at airport at 4.30 am. Flight was cancelled.

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

Definitely an airline to be avoided whenever possible. First time I flew with them from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh in the morning and they sent me an e-mail only the previous evening to tell me that my flight would have been delayed by 1 hour. Definitely worse was the second time when I had booked a morning flight from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City. Arriving at the airport I found out that the flight had been cancelled without anyone warning me in advance and I would be moved to the next flight to HCMC leaving 8 hours later. Consequently I lost my connection flight to Phu Quoc and had to fly there the day after. Definitely not recommendable particularly if you are planning connections.

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

Flew Siem Reap to Sihanoukville on 8 December. Flight was slightly late leaving but the ATR 72 was clean and comfortable. A small snack box was served and flight attendants were friendly and polite. A very good flight.

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

Arrived at BKK Airport for flight to Siem Reap having checked with the airline that morning to ensure the flight was on time. It was but once at the airport - it wasn't. The flight was cancelled. Advised an e-mail had been sent to me the day before advising of such. Funny that none of the other 5 persons checking in had received an e-mail. Advised I would be put on the late afternoon flight but after a conversation they transferred me to a Bangkok Air flight escorting me to their desk and securing my boarding pass. Returning from Phnom Penh all went very smoothly. Good crew clean Airbus and snack meal. No complaints there.

(Kenya)

Siem Reap to PNH. Was a quick flight with good service. Crew were professional and friendly. Check in was a bit slow. Boarding was efficient and we took off before ETD. 40 minutes later landed in PNH. Baggage took around 10 minutes to come out.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Cambodia Angkor Air customer review

Bangkok to Siem Reap and vice versa. Great experience. Nice crew snack box handed out and a comfortable clean atr plane. Would fly with them again since they are much cheaper than the competitors on the same route.

(Thailand)

Flew from Bangkok to Siam Reap on ATR72. Good snack for such a short flight friendly crew very low prices (much lower than the airport taxes) clean planes all on time with arrival ahead of schedule to be recommended.