Brussels Airlines

(Denmark)

CPH-BRU-AGP in b.flex economy+. CPH-BRU excellent leg space and inflight meal complimentary bar service. BRU-AGP on B737-400 very tired interior but warm meal with full bar service.

(Belgium)

Brussels-Vilnius return clean Avro with decent seating. Flew B-Flex this time and offered a nice warm meal. Crew professional and language skills excellent. On Brussels Airlines you get what you pay for: B-Flex offers economy class with some extra perks (fast lane) B-Light are the cheaper fares. In B-Light you can buy drinks and snacks on board.

(Belgium)

Brussels-Porto. B-light economy ticket for 100 euro return. Online check-in crashed but I got my seat (emergency exit). The plane was half-empty so nobody on seats next to me. Good flight but pity you have to pay extra for food or drinks. Strangely enough my Etihad Guest card was not accepted.

Brussels Airlines customer review

The flight to Zurich costs over €1200 in economy - a destination once served by Virgin Express for less than €100 return! This disgrace compounded with the fact that the Brussels Airlines plane is a very cramped old dirty plane!

Brussels Airlines customer review

BRU-TLV. Service ok plane on time but Brussels Airlines operates A319 on this route. This is a very cramped plane seat with small pitch and hard cushion. Almost impossible to sleep on this night flight. Business seat is a joke - at least fare was competitive.

Brussels Airlines customer review

Brussels to Philadelphia on Christmas eve or at least we tried. Brussels Airlines was supposed to get us to London so we could get our connection with US Airways. Due to weather conditions flight got cancelled. I am not complaining about the cancellation weather conditions are beyond anyone's control however I am complaining about the lack of information and help given to us from this point on. We were rebooked re-cancelled they lost our luggage on the way and there is no way to get through to their luggage tracing department they just do not answer any calls! When you send an email to their Baggage department you do not get an answer either let alone an automated message saying they received your mail! It does not stop there. Brussels Airlines changed my return flight to London with US Airways without consulting me and decided to change it to return to Brussels even though I live in London. I still to this day do not know why! They had to add a flight to my itinerary so I could get home to London. To this day I still do not have my luggage and have not been contacted once. My emails and calls remain unanswered. I have never had to face such problems in all my previous travels with any airlines.

(Belgium)

Brussels to Bilbao on 25 December. No delays were indicated on the website nor at check-in. But when departure time arrived things got wrong. A 1 hour delay was announced. After a while change of gate and an airplane was there but no crew! On Xmas day there was not much traffic and runways were active. Some passenger had been going to the airport for the 3rd consecutive day due to cancellation linked to snow. A new 1 hour delay was announced with no clear indication that the flight would leave. There were children old people and a pregnant woman. We had to pressure and harrass the airline agents to get food vouchers as legislation provides for. Eventually we left with a 3 hour delay. Information was non0-existant. Flying with Brussels Airlines is a poor experience.

Brussels Airlines customer review

MXP-BRU. Very average at best. We were 45 minutes late leaving due to weather (ice) at MXP and will give them credit for the updates. Of course all had connections and this created havoc on the plane with questions from many passengers. Will say the Purser handled this with dignity and answered all with a good attitude. Surprised at the amount and size of carry on baggage that was allowed. This was a smaller plane and noticed many oversized pieces that were not able to fit any where. Many people had piled their pieces on empty seats and left them there. Nothing said by crew. No inflight service at all in my section. They did get me there and transferred my luggage so happy about that.

Brussels Airlines customer review

LHR-Bujumbura. Overall a very poor experience. Service and facilities on the ground in Brussels were very poor. I had to queue at the Brussels Airlines desk for an hour to get a boarding card whilst the sole employee dealt very slowly with the 2 or 3 people in front of me. On the flight seats were uncomfortable with limited leg room and very little recline. The inflight entertainment was near non-existent - at least the screen was so far away that it was impossible to watch. Food was average.

Brussels Airlines customer review

BRU-LFW/ACC-BRU. Mixed experience overall and not up to what I would expect. Online check-in did not work for either leg. Boarding in Brussels well organized in Accra was complete chaos with the airport trying to board three different flights through the same gate at roughly the same time. No information screens or announcements people milling around and gate agents shouting instructions but only managing to add to the confusion. The aircraft interiors were old with no PTVs and just a single screen at the front of each cabin. The food on the flight to Lome was horrible - worse than US-based airlines. The food on the flight back to Brussels was much better. Cabin crew were also variable with a few trying hard while others were disengaged and uninterested. But since the fare was the cheapest by far I got good value for my money overall.