Bahamasair

Bahamasair customer review

Our experience of Bahamasair was quite an adventure! We experienced delays going to and returning from the Bahamas. The airline has simply not learnt the concept of time! The inflight snacks were Ginger Ale and Peanuts (that's your lot) and the staff were kind enough to literally throw the peanuts at you! If you need to go to the toilet then make sure you go before boarding the plane as you will be faced with a leaning tower of full bin bags in the toilet. There is a total lack of consideration for people's luggage as a female passenger found out to her cost. When you complain to the airport authorities upon arrival you are told " Chill man you're in the Bahamas!" A great start to our honeymoon!

Bahamasair customer review

We were booked on a Bahamsair flight form George Town to Nassau the flight failed to turn up and we had to use another carrier. Had it not been for the kindness of the staff in Nassau we would have missed our flight to the UK. We are still trying to recover our ticket refund!! Never again!!

Bahamasair customer review

I am absolutely disgusted with the service of the national flag carrier - Bahamasair. It is totally ridiculous that we are since centuries saddled with the level of service or lack thereof in delivering passengers to their destinations in a timely manner. We have heard enough excuses. We believe that this national airline is a complete failure vis a vis customer service and delivering the difference. The only reason that Bahamasair still has passengers on the family island routes is because of the monopoly that exists there. I fell in a Bahamasair trap a few months ago when I had to go from Miami to Freeport. I was booked on a nonstop flight UP244. At the counter I was told than they would not have that service and I would have to go via Nassau - even if I would need 5 hours for this trip. Bahamasair can spoil your vacation even before you arrive at your destination. And what is the Bahamas government saying "t is better in the Bahamas". A well known investor has another marketing slogan for the Bahamas "Look at it but do not touch it!" I was glad to be able to catch a American Eagle flight same evening and a few minutes later only.