Austrian Airlines

"I was late 5 minutes"

Trip Verified | I was supposed to fly Austrian from Vienna to Budapest. My Air Canada flight from Toronto to Vietnam was 20 minute late I did my best to find the connecting gate, however it was the other side of the airport. I got only 35 minute to get there. I got my boarding pass and run for the gate, there was nobody, I was late 5 minutes. The 5 minutes coast me 7 hours, I got Budapest 6 PM instead of 11 AM.
RouteViena to Budapest
Date FlownMarch 2020

"not fly with Austrian again"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Athens. The business class is unacceptable. I was sitting on the second raw (2A) and the leg room was more than limited. The service was poor and the cabin crew were not very welcoming and cheerful to me. I will not fly with Austrian again.
RouteVienna to Athens
Date FlownMarch 2020

"crew completely disinterested"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Cape Town. We have just landed in Vienna. I had the worst experience ever with the cabin crew. They were completely disinterested. The service was non-existing. The bathrooms dirty without toilet paper. I will never fly Austrian Airlines again.
RouteVienna to Cape Town
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"onboard service isn't the best but still good"

Trip Verified | Vienna to Düsseldorf with Austrian Airlines. Ground staff were very friendly and handled boarding nicely. Interrior of aircraft looked good and was clean. Cabin Crew was also very kind even though onboard service isn't the best but still good.
RouteVienna to Düsseldorf
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"comfortable on board"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Venice. For one time in my life I´m not running late to my flight as I was all relaxed flying back home in the morning and with no luck, I could not catch my flight on time as we were delayed due to bad weather. I was very tired from the past week at work and slept bad the previous night therefore I´ve asked the flight attendant a pillow and closed my eyes after the snack, which was very average for being the morning. Anyways the flight was ok and not so bad, overall, I was feeling comfortable on board.
AircraftEmbraer E95
Date FlownApril 2019

"short and proper handled"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Venice. I was flying back home and was running late after work to the airport. I had to check-in my suitcase and I wanted to print my boarding pass as well, therefore I wanted to go to the boarding counter with a person. I was told twice from the ground staff to handle it on my own. I´ve made it by talking to someone else to get to the hostess, as basically by not having constancy every employee is able to handle the work in a different way, very rude and unprofessional. I boarded and made it to Venice on time with my suitcases, the flight was very short and proper handled. Austrian airlines you need to make something to enhance the quality of the departure experience in all the airports.
AircraftEmbraer E95
Date FlownOctober 2019

"very Austrian style"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Berlin. Last flight of the day and I was heading like all the other passenger to a destination that much for leisure, I was sitting in a good row where I had a good legroom, but I was a bit disappointed when the snack came which was a very small and little one and the flight was approx. 1.15h and I´ve received a better goodie while flying for also just 45 min. The cabin crew that evening was very tired and not very polite, but was ok, at least still professional, but very Austrian style.
AircraftA320-200
RouteVienna to Berlin
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"comfortable and spacious"

(Austria)

c✅ Trip Verified | I was flying for actually a very expensive price a short-haul to Krakow. I flew with the small plane Dash Q8-400. I was sitting in row n3 on the window and unexpected I had the best legroom ever, super comfortable and spacious with a narrow and tiny ceiling but the hostess which served the quick snack was very friendly and always smiley, which is not often happing when you fly Austrian airlines. I loved that 55 minutes flying.
AircraftDash Q8-400
RouteVienna to Krakow
Date FlownAugust 2019

"they are making a good job"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Berlin to Vienna. I was booked on the Austrian Airlines flight to Vienna, a very short flight, approx. 1h 15 min, they have served a quick snack just come cookies and a drink. The crew was friendly but not very helpful.I keep flying the airline as they are making a good job.
AircraftA319-100
RouteBerlin to Vienna
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"crew is very professional"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | I often fly this route between, Vienna and Venice, and I can always state the same, the cabin crew is very professional and the ground staff very average and low class. I can never complain about the cabin crew as they are always providing with clear information, a nice goodie and when I ask something they try to fulfill even if it. I would recommend the airline
AircraftE95