Aurigny Air

Aurigny Air customer review

The user requested that this review be withdrawn due to pressure being exerted on them by the airline.

Aurigny Air customer review

I am a devoted traveller (LGW and back every week for many weeks in the year and I always travel Aurigny if I can) and I always book my family on Aurigny. However my families experience with delayed or cancelled flights in the last 6 months and the experience of friends is beginning to make me seriously doubt my loyalty. Their chairman mentioned a few months ago that the reliability was going to improve and it hasn't. Reliability is crucial to an airline. Aurigny is vital to Guernsey.

Aurigny Air customer review

Jersey to Guernsey 08.03.13 as always you cannot fault any part of the trip. A fun start to the day to prepare oneself for the evening return with the blue spotted one to Southampton - maybe. Anybody visiting the Channel Islands for a short break should take a trip on a Trislander.

Aurigny Air customer review

Travelling Manchester to Guernsey GY671 on 19 December 2012. The 17.10 flight was delayed until the next day due to bad weather. Aurigny kept us informed arranged coach transport from and to airport to Crowne Plaza Hotel with very good Evening meal and Breakfast. Next morning offered a drinks voucher at the Airport as we could not take off until 11.45.

Aurigny Air customer review

Flew to Alderney from Southampton. A very pleasant short flight friendly captain. Aircraft is too small for safety demonstrations so you have to watch a short film in the departure lounge. My partner left his passport and mobile onboard and they phoned us a few hours later to inform us they would be ready for collection on our return flight. As the aircraft is very small it is not at all comfortable but a good inflight magazine. Cost of the flights was high considering the short journey time.

Aurigny Air customer review

Like all budget airlines Aurigny charge over the odds for credit card booking. £3 per person to encourage you to reserve a seat is a joke - they automatically allocate seats not next to each other upon web check-in - meaning I was at the back of the plane and my partner at the front. Plane's are very old. Leg room OK but wherever you are in the country (we were flying from East Midlands) it's never usually much more then an hours flight. Overall the flight is a means to an end.

Aurigny Air customer review

SOU-ACI-GCI-JER return. Every leg of this journey (entirely on Trislanders) was a pleasure. No delays from Southampton and pilot was friendly. The same pilot flew us on to Guernsey where after a short stop we changed aircraft for Jersey.

Aurigny Air customer review

GCI-MAN-GCI. No queues at check-in desks. Flight on time. Free drinks on board. Helpful crew. Bussing at Manchester due to customs requirements. Baggage handling at Manchester very slow. On return no check-in queue plane pushed back 5mins early. Good value for money free baggage too.

Aurigny Air customer review

EMA-GCI return. Both legs on time. Friendly ground staff and onboard ATR 72 aircraft. Excellent updates from the flight deck and cabin crew offered free drinks & newspaper which is unusual these days. Free hold baggage included in ticket price which is good value. This airline puts many of its bigger rivals to shame.

Aurigny Air customer review

Check-in at Manchester was awful we waited 20mins to check-in. The check-in agent couldn't change my seat no other staff to help. Flight late departing no announcements and no gate staff to ask with a scrum to board when finally called. Aircraft clean but seating cramped and seat broken and kept reclining - after the cabin crew asked 3 times for me to move it she finally listened that it was broken. Cabin crew were not very friendly and on arrival waited 15mins for baggage - GCI airport is tiny and no other flights in so cant understand the wait. Return flight delayed - and on arrival parked at the terminal and yet had to be bussed around the airport. Overall dated airline.