Atlasglobal

Atlasglobal customer review

We flew from London Luton to Istanbul due to the difference in cost from the other large carriers like Turkish Airlines. Check in was quick and easy with no fuss. We approached our gate and boarded the aircraft with ease and no fuss. The crew on board were excellent - very helpful and pleasant to be around. Onboard catering was great and unexpected considering the modest price paid for the ticket. The overall experience I received was of an excellent standard and would definitely recommend to a friend.

Atlasglobal customer review

Flew with them earlier this year to Izmir via Istanbul. The first flight was delayed by over 3 hours due to technical issues with the plane which was falling apart and must have been at least 20 years old. There was no apology from the surly crew who wanted to do absolutely anything but their jobs. After finally taking off we were served some stringy stew which left much to be desired (although beers/wines were provided free of charge). Seats were horribly uncomfortable and the leg room unacceptable for a 5 hour flight. During the hours spent on the tarmac at Luton the crew were completely unwilling to help us in our attempts to contact Atlasjet reservations - we'd realised by this point that we'd be missing our connection and needed to re-book. Upon landing in Istanbul 3 hours behind schedule we found we'd missed our connecting flight - we had already accepted this would be the case and so were unsurprised but when we went to Atlasjet's ticketing desk to ask to be moved to the next flight we were told it wasn't their problem and as per their terms and conditions we would have to pay for a new flight. We couldn't believe that despite our delay being entirely their fault they were unwilling to move us to the next flight. We ended up forking out over £100 per person to continue on to Izmir with another airline. All in all this airline is seriously let down by their awful staff - the complete opposite of the friendly and helpful staff at Turkish Airlines.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Atlasglobal customer review

We flew From London Luton to Istanbul Ataturk in Mid-February. After investigating other similar flights AtlasJet (Atlas Global) were about half the price of Turkish Airlines. AtlasJet only fly from London Luton which is a massive bonus for us as we live only 10 miles away from Luton. Our check in and security at London Luton was very quick and easy. Check in etc at Istanbul was harder due to the fact that Turkey have a double screening procedure (Security when just enter the Airport and extra security through to the departures lounge after your check in). Both flights took off a bit late (only 15-20 minutes) but both flights arrived on time. Flight times we thought were excellent with a noon departure to Istanbul and 9am Departure to London Luton. Our outward flight to Istanbul was full but the homeward bound flight to London Luton was less than half full and passengers were allowed to spread out after take-off to either sleep or relax more. We were also served a good quality hot meal which included Turkish wine and beer at no extra cost and the female flying chef who served Turkish cakes near the end of the flight that she had made on board was different and a good U.S.P when compared to other flight carriers. For the price we very impressed with the overall service. The plane used was excellent clean and the seat and leg room was good.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Atlasglobal customer review

We flew Luton to Istanbul Ataturk. The flight was about half the cost of B.A. or Turkish airlines. Check in at Luton was quick and easy. Check in at Istanbul was completed mostly online. We took off late in both directions but arrived on time. We were served a hot meal with wine at no extra cost. For the price I was impressed with the service. The plane was clean and seat and leg room ok.

Atlasglobal customer review

This has the potential to be a good airline. It offers budget fares but its inflight service offers meals drinks and you can check in luggage in the hold all included in the price of your ticket. However I wouldn't fly with them again. First their punctuality is shocking. They are always late and they consistently blame this on "congestion" but BA or Turkish Airlines don't seem to have this problem. The lack of online check in is inexcusable in 2014. If you haven't bought your ticket direct from AtlasJet (who of course charge higher fares compared to their resellers) then you have to turn up 2 hours before the flight to check in manually. Even if like me you only had hand baggage. Then the flight was delayed by an hour. So I waited for 3 hours just to take off. Ridiculous. Finally their pilots seem a little inexperienced. Avoid until these issues improve.

Atlasglobal customer review

Flew from Luton to Ercan Northern Cyprus via Istanbul on the whole a poor experience. On the outbound flight our tickets said the flight was 12.20 but it was in fact displayed as 12.00. Check in staff were unfriendly put the wrong seat numbers on our boarding cards which we spotted otherwise our family would have been separated. Boarding was called 20 minutes before the inbound aircraft arrived and the aircraft left late resulting in standing in line for over an hour to board as there was minimal seating in the boarding area. The interior of the aircraft was dark and gloomy cabin lights were left off. The seating was cramped which meant the passenger in front could not recline his seat. The cabin service was shambolic the crew attempted to serve food and drinks from the same trolley and were constantly running our of things and were going up and down the aisles for more items constantly took over an hour to serve the meal. The meal was disgusting and was stone cold and my drink was half a glass of flat diet coke the crew had run out and didn't want to get another bottle. Staff were not friendly and continually forgot to serve people due to the distraction of running out of food. For most of the flight the aisles were blocked with crew with trolleys and food trays were not collected for a long time. Combined with turbulence it was not possible to visit the two economy class toilets for some time and it was not allowed to use them on the ground in Istanbul. On a positive note baggage collection and immigration in Ercan was fast and efficient. The return flight was slightly better boarding was more ordered cabin service more organised and cabin light switched on. Check in however was shambolic. When we landed at Istanbul most passengers had to change seats but had not been advised resulting in chaos and families being split up. Overall a very unpleasant journey I have flown on over 40 airlines and this was one of the worst.

(Kenya)

I traveled on 24th April 2014 from Istanbul to Kayseri. It was my first time travelling on AtlasJet and I have to say that I was amazed with its facilities. The cabin crew were friendly despite serving the morning meal a little bit late. We traveled on an A321 which was rather clean and new and although we left the airport 20 minutes late due to the air traffic we still arrived on time and I have to say I enjoyed the flight.

(Turkey)

IST-ANT. Flew Business Class for this short leg as we had loads of luggage on our return from the UK. We felt we could have stayed on the plane for another couple of hours it was so comfortable! A full meal wide comfortable seats a very reasonable price. How I wish they would re-introduce their London Stansted/Istanbul route again.

Atlasglobal customer review

25th May Istanbul-Kayseri Economy. I was pleasantly surprised by Atlasjet. New and clean aircraft comfortable seating and complimentary snacks on a 1 hr 15 min flight. The check in was smooth and though my bags were a bit over the allowed limit they waived the charges despite a full flight. An excellent airline overall.

Atlasglobal customer review

Oct 20 2012. Second flight on Atlasjet this time from AYT to IST. Flight delayed half an hour but still made my IST to CDG connection. No hidden fees. Did not charge a fee to check two bags or for two carry on items. FAs attentive and courteous complimentary sandwich on a one-hour flight. The seat in front of me didn't have a pocket in which to store my paperback and glasses and I could not select my seat in advance had to check in 24 hours prior to boarding. Other than these two complaints Atlasjet is in my opinion excellent value.