Atlasglobal

"delayed for 5 hours, the flight takes 40m"

(Russian Federation)

Verified Review | I'm not gonna travel by Atlasglobal any longer. At first, flight from Ercan to Antalya was delayed for an unknown reason and we sat at the airport for 5 hours (when the flight takes 40min). On the return flight, from Antalya to Ercan we've been sitting in plane extra hour, because of "parking issues". Atlasglobal doesn't think about my time, I'm not gonna think about Altlasglobal anymore.
RouteAYT to ECN
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"this is the worst airline"

Verified Review | This is the worst airline. I had flown them on 16 December from Stansted to Kuwait via Istanbul. Flight delayed by 8 hours, no food or drinks provided and then moved us to different airport to Kuwait. Today was supposed to fly back to London and as I turn up in Kuwait Airport no one there and then told by another staff the flight was cancelled for next 2 days. The airlines never contacted us when we tried to contact the staff they were like we cannot help or do anything. Here in Kuwait I am stuck with 2 children. I would say never fly them as they do not care for their customers. Hoping will board flight on 2 Jan and so will reach late by 2 days.
RouteKWI to STN via IST
Date FlownDecember 2016

"onboard meal was delicious"

(Turkey)

Verified Review | Istanbul to Amsterdam return with Atlasglobal. No delays and we landed twenty minutes ahead of schedule in Amsterdam. The crew was friendly and helpful. The flight was smooth and in economy class the onboard meal was delicious. A couple of days later, on my flight back to Istanbul I was pleasantly surprised to get the same high quality service.
RouteIST to AMS
Date FlownDecember 2016

"there was no offer of help"

(Cyprus)

Verified Review | A tale of two halves. We booked a return flight from Ercan in North Cyprus to Antalya in Turkey. The first flight was very good. We departed on time and the staff on board were fantastic. My son got a bag of Haribo and a milkshake before departure and during the flight, whilst we were served a warm cheese roll and a soft drink. The flight only lasted 40 minutes but the cabin crew managed to get through very fast. Baggage collection at the other end was very fast and we were on our way to the hotel around 15 minutes after landing. Sadly the second half was a horror story. We had booked a direct flight back to Ercan leaving at 1400 but were informed 2 weeks before departure that this had now been cancelled with no explanation why and the only other option was to go via Istanbul. The new flight didn’t leave until 1815 and wouldn’t get us back in to Ercan until after 2300. The transfer between flights at the airport was nothing short of horrendous. We only had around an hour to get our connecting flight and the queues at passport control were huge. We approached an AtlasGlobal member of staff and asked if we would make the connecting flight and her answer was a shrug of the shoulders and ‘who knows’. There was no offer of help getting through or any sort of concern for our situation, one that we were forced into by their cancellation. We made it to the gate just as boarding was closing after spending over an hour in the passport control queue. Again on both legs of the trip the staff were very good, although a little less friendly but this was probably down to the high number of passengers. All legs were flown on Airbus A321 equipment which were comfortable and in good condition. To summarise, I would use them again but only if flights were direct. They really need to work on their connections in Istanbul and quality of their ground staff.
RouteECN to AYT via IST
Date FlownOctober 2016

"return flight changed 3 times"

(Qatar)

Doha to London via Istanbul. I have not taken this flight yet. I booked December flights and had the return flight changed 3 times. Then they changed the outward leg to one day earlier and to a different airport! I accepted the first changes, though inconvenient, but as the outward has changed to a day when I am still working it was impossible. To cap it all I know that refunds take up to 12 weeks to process! What an absolute joke. Lesson learned. Leave this airline well alone if you have any sense or actual plans for that matter.
RouteDOH to LGW via SAW
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"not try this nightmare again "

Verified Review | Luton to Tehran via Istanbul. This was the first time I was trying this airline and I never thought to be such an experience. A 2 hour delay in Luton where we were left by the gate watching the engineers checking with the engine. Once onboard, you'll find it difficult even asking for a glass of water if you don't speak Turkish. I was asking for the meal that they skipped and the air hostess was thinking that I am asking for a blanket. Second leg of flight was quite similar in terms of cabin crew and the experience got worse when I arrived in Tehran to find out that my checked luggage is not there! I had to fly to another city so I gave my details to the luggage handling company and left. I was there for a week and my luggage arrived after three days and after making three trips to the airport to enquire about this as there was no response on the phone. I will not try this nightmare again and I don't recommend anyone else to do this!
RouteLTN to IKA via SAW
Date FlownAugust 2016

Atlasglobal customer review

The cheapest option traveling from Luton to Istanbul, and great value with a generous hold luggage allowance. For some reason, Atlasglobal wouldn't or don't allow to print off boarding passes at home, they have to be collected at the airport, but as we had taken advantage of the inclusive hold luggage, this wasn't too much of an issue - but if you're unlucky enough to be running a bit late, this may well prove to be a bit of a inconvenience. Aircraft turned up in good time, and boarding started about 25-30mins after the plane arrived on the stand at Luton. A quick check showed us to be one of the oldest planes in their fleet, a 20 yr old A321, which showed on the inside, but seats were comfortable enough - an extra few inches of legroom would have been nice. What really let the side down, was the inflight crew. All of them looked really fed up, which was a shame, and didn't or couldn't speak a lot of English. About 30 mins after departure we was served our inclusive meal and drinks (see attached photo). the roll and salad was so dry it was difficult to eat! Drinks were served twice more and also had a cake offered too us, which was quite nice. After arrival at Istanbul Ataturk, we alighted, and the crew were more concerned about leaving the plane, with no-one saying farewell to the passengers. Journey to arrivals was via bus.
RouteLTN to SAW
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"absolute shambles"

(Qatar)

Luton to Doha via Istanbul with Atlasglobal. Connecting flight from Istanbul to Doha cancelled 3 weeks prior to departure. No email, text or phone call made. Only detected when checking in and noticed baggage was not tagged through. Ended up paying an extra 600 GBP to get seats on an alternative airline. My daughters return flight booking reference has now been removed from their website. Absolute shambles.
RouteLTN to DOH via IST
Date FlownAugust 2016

"free catering on board"

(Turkey)

Verified Review | I enjoyed by flying from Kharkiv to Istanbul with Atlasglobal. Ticket prices was affordable and lower than other airlines. However, free catering on board, 30 kg unlimited piece baggage allowance and nice crew were the best part of my journey. I will definitely pick Atlasglobal for my next trip.
RouteHRK to IST
Date FlownJuly 2016

"flights were trouble free"

(Cyprus)

Verified Review | Ercan to Luton via Istanbul, and one of the best airlines I have flown and streets ahead of Turkish Airlines and Pegasus Airlines. The flights were trouble free and extremely comfortable. I am a shade under six foot tall and had plenty of leg room. Food and drinks onboard are free, the food is OK but nothing more. Cabin staff are polite and cheerful. Baggage allowance is a generous 38kg including hand luggage in Economy Plus rising to 48 kg in the posh seats! My checked in bags went missing on the return flight from Luton and I didn't expect to see them again. I fired an email off to Atlasglobal at 09.50 the following morning, and with the help of our ticketing agent at Ankara Travel in Cyprus also the lost and found department at Atlasglobal my bags were found and returned to me by 15.00 the same day! Apparently, the handling agent at Luton had put the wrong destination on my luggage, which was beyond the control of Atlasglobal, nonetheless they pulled out all the stops to re-unite me with my much love canary yellow suitcases! Can't go wrong with Atlasglobal going on my experience.
RouteECN to LTN via SAW