Atlasglobal

"meals were more than basic"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Yesterday we had flight from Amsterdam to Tel Aviv via Istanbul. Both flights had delay of about an hour, but it can occur with each company. But companies usually inform us that there is delay for the next flight and no necessity to run to next fly. We ran from security gate to gate D7 in Istanbul Airport and waited there for the next half an hour for boarding. On both flights Atlasglobal removed the head pillows from the seats and it was almost impossible to sit there. The meals were more than basic, but not terrible like seats. Not any entertainment.
RouteTel Aviv to Amsterdam
Date FlownAugust 2019

"experience was entirely positive"

Not Verified | Stansted to Ercan via Istanbul. I booked my flight then checked reviews, most of which hadn't been complimentary. My experience of flying with Atlasglobal for the first time was entirely positive. Unlike most other budget airlines I had 20 kg baggage allowance and basic food and drinks were served on each leg of my journey at no additional cost. One flight attendant in particular deserved a special mention on the Istanbul to Stansted leg of my trip from Ercan on Sunday morning 26/05/19. she was genuinely helpful and very friendly. She literally greeted everyone getting on and departing the plane with a sincere nice smile.
RouteStansted to Ercan via Istanbul
Date FlownMay 2019

"charged us for a sport item"

(Argentina)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Paris. They charged us for a sport item that weighs two kilos, USD100. When we looked for alternatives they made excuses, they just wanted to charge us the extra. A shame, we made 12 flights with the same suit and they were the only ones that charged. Nos cobraron por un palo de deporte q pesa dos kilos, USD100. Cuando buscabamos alternativas se reian y ponían excusas, solo querian cobrarnos el extra. Una vergüenza, hicimos 12 vuelos con el mismo palo y fueron los unicos q nos cobraron, y encima 100 DOLARES US.
RouteIstanbul to Paris
Date FlownMay 2019

"unreliable airline"

(Lebanon)

Not Verified | Beirut to Istanbul. They canceled the flight before 2 hours of departure. They never sent explained why. They said tomorrow you can take the flight again at the same time. They kept the people in the airport and they gave people no rooms to stay. Very unreliable airline. I recommend not using their service.
RouteBeirut to Istanbul
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"The flight was delayed"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Bodrum. The flight was delayed at first for 20min and every 20min for 20min more. In the end it was more than 3 and a half hours later until the plane took off. The Atlasglobal staff were coming to the gate one by one and since its a domestic flight I guess they supposed there were no foreign passengers and didnt give any explanation in any language but Turkish. I tried to ask the staff several times for information on the flight but the crowd was huge and everyone was yelling. The explanation was technical problems. The airline doesn't even have any complaint site to ask for compensation, their website in English crashes every time I open it. Extremely badly organised airline with very bad customer relations.
RouteIstanbul to Bodrum
Date FlownDecember 2018

"apologized and brought the food"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | Tehran to Antalya via Istanbul. On getting a boarding card in Tehran airport they couldn’t give us the boarding pass for Istanbul to Antalya and they told us to go transfer gate. If we didn’t know enough English., we would have been going round the airport. On the flight they gave a tray for breakfast and some coffee without the main course - they were collecting the trays when we told them the problem. They apologized and brought the food.
RouteTehran to Antalya via Istanbul
Date FlownOctober 2018

"supposed to arrive at 19:35, arrived 23:00"

(Turkey)

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Dalaman. The original flight time was 18:25, on the same morning I received an SMS that the flight time changed to 19:55. Then 3 hours later I received another SMS that the flight time changed to 20:45. And the the so called "20:45" flight delayed an hour. So I was supposed to arrive to Dalaman at 19:35 but arrived at 23:00. Also the internal lighting of the plane was not working properly, during the flight the cabin lights kept flickering. The food served was not from a 4-star airline at all. There was no inflight magazine, there was a news video playing which was giving news from 9 months ago.
RouteIstanbul to Dalaman
Date FlownJuly 2018

"never fly atlasglobal again"

Trip Verified | Stansted to Izmir. Yesterday 16th May I was telephoned by Atlasglobal at 7.30am to advise me that my flight on the 19th May and return flight on the 26th May had both been cancelled. That’s just three days notice. No explanation and no compensation and they stated there were no alternative flights on these days. The alternative flights they offered me would have doubled the cost of my break, new visa, new taxi booking, additional hotel costs. I had to cancel my break altogether. I’ve never known an airline cancel both flights a week apart in this way and will never fly atlasglobal again.
RouteStansted to Izmir
Date FlownMay 2018

"airline is actually really nice"

(Russian Federation)

Trip Verified | I have travelled with Atlasglobal from Moscow to Istanbul and return. I must say that this airline is actually really nice, but there were small issues that prevented me from giving them a 10/10 rating. SVO-IST was flown by a half-empty A321, which had great seat pitch and recline, plus everyone could select any row they liked due to the low-load factor. The cabin crew on this flight really shined, being friendly, generous and professional. Even though the flight was less than 3 hours long, a hot and delicious meal (the baklava was seriously out of this world!) was served, together with some complimentary and generously distributed wine and beer. The aircraft itself was very comfortable, but the seats were showing their age and not-so-perfect maintenance, and some parts were falling out. This airplane was 20 years old. Nevertheless, the crew's constant attention and perfect seat comfort made this one of the best flights in my life. IST-SVO was flown by an almost full A319 with completely different seats - slightly less comfortable, but still fine. Poor maintenance showed once again, since 2 out of 3 tray tables malfunctioned and would not stay in a proper position, and in some seats the recline buttons were pushed in, making it impossible to recline. Once again, the age of the aircraft was similar to the first one. The crew on this flight were polite and friendly, but they could not keep control of the rowdy and drunk passengers onboard. Some of them were yelling, drinking their own booze (despite there being plenty of free wine onboard), watching videos without headphones, and the crew did not step in. Moreover, they kept serving the drunk passengers additional alcohol, creating awful atmosphere onboard. The meal was warm and tasty once again, no complaints there. Overall, I feel like Atlasglobal is a very nice airline, especially considering the competition on this route (Pobeda, OnurAir and Pegasus Airlines don't offer free meals and drinks onboard, Aeroflot's service is slipping, and Turkish Airlines are usually overpriced) and the inclusion of a generous 30kg luggage allowance. I would fly with them again for a good price, but I would advise the management to control the cabin better - the return flight was unacceptable.
AircraftA321 / A319
RouteMoscow to Istanbul
Date FlownMarch 2018

"will definitely use them again"

Trip Verified | Istanbul to Stansted. Well organised, very friendly and polite cabin crew, clean planes with good leg space. 30kg baggage allowance included in price as well as free meal and drinks. I was a bit skeptical as I never used this company before but I'm so happy with them and will definitely use them again.
RouteIstanbul to Stansted