Asiana Airlines

"attentive flight attendants"

Trip Verified | Seoul to Los Angeles. Boarding was orderly, with temp. Check of all passengers, aircraft was clean, food average, attentive flight attendants and pleasant at all times. Needs improvement on headphones, lavatory I used halfway thru the flight was nasty. Smooth flight overall
RouteSeoul to Los Angeles
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Asiana have got their mojo back"

Trip Verified | Sydney to Seoul. Asiana have got their mojo back. After not flying with them for about 5 years, I was really surprised with how good these flights were. Great service with excellent English spoken from the crew. Not at all robotic and always happy to help. Good food, wine and champagne. The entertainment offered is still pretty awful but there was enough to get by for this trip. I was very sad to have to cancel my trip last week. Hopefully South Korea and Asiana will weather the current turmoil. My thoughts are with you all.
RouteSydney to Seoul
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"Cabin Service good"

(China)

Trip Verified | Dalian to Bangkok via Seoul. On both flights, service was good, quiet in Business to Seoul, but fairly full to Bangkok. Cabin Service good, entertainment good and seat comfort very good. Meals and beverages good, with good Western choice.
AircraftA330 & A380
RouteDalian to Bangkok via Seoul
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"very surprised by this airline"

Trip Verified | London to Seoul via Osaka with Asiana Airlines. I was very surprised by this airline. First leg of the journey we were going on the A350, we had plenty of leg room though the seats were a bit uncomfortable. Cabin crew were very friendly and they spoke perfect English. Food was very good, I chose the Korean option from London to Seoul and when coming back to London I chose the western option. Very good both for airplane food. If you don't like spicy don't choose the Korean option. Entertainment was a bit limited, not as many options as other carriers like Emirates and I was disappointed they didn't have any Korean dramas. Overall a good airline, price was cheap compared with Korean Airlines or the Japanese carriers.
RouteLondon to Seoul via Osaka
Date FlownNovember 2019

"did not load my luggage"

Trip Verified | New York to Osaka via Seoul. I like Asiana Airlines in general; their planes are new and they provide reliable service. They don't always give a professional impression, but I think they still provide a high level service. I was disappointed this time as they did not load my luggage, and I had to spend three days without it. They acted as if they bore no blame at all. I hope they improve customer service to the same level as their other aspects.
RouteNew York to Osaka via Seoul
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"very helpful and friendly staff"

Trip Verified | Tokyo to London via Seoul. Spacious comfortable seats for long-haul flights, very helpful and friendly staff. Check-in was easy and ground staff very professional. The food could be a bit better but still no complaints.
RouteTokyo to London via Seoul
Date FlownDecember 2019

"the staff are kind"

(South Korea)

Trip Verified | Seattle to Incheon. Very good to flight. Boarsing time is accurate and fast. The airline representatives help to the elder person take by wheelchair. It is so nice and awesome. Also, the staff are kind.
RouteSeattle to Incheon
Date FlownNovember 2019

"seat was smaller than I expected"

Trip Verified | The Asiana business class seat was smaller than I expected and service was worse than I expected. My food was not delicious with a limit choice of meals. I was bored by the entertainment. Blanket, a pillow and slippers provided. Pyjamas and mattress were not provided for sleeping time and I need to make bed myself. I could not sleep well due to uncomfortable bed. The staff at Sydney check in did not add my mileage points to my Asiana Club member when I requested. I need to claim my missing mileages when I got home. This is my first time I did not enjoy a business class flight.
AircraftA380-800
RouteSydney to Seoul
Date FlownNovember 2019

"screw very kind and helpful"

(China)

Trip Verified | First time with Asiana - I was re-routed on these flights by Lufthansa as my original flight Frankfurt-Qingdao was cancelled by a strike. It was a very good surprise. Frankfurt-Seoul I was flying Business Suite, a first class seat with Business service. The seat was fantastic, large, comfortable, in a sort of "closed" cab - I never slept so well in a plane. Service was perfect, crew very kind and helpful, food OK (Korean food). In-flight entertainment reasonable, not easy to understand and limited choice - but good enough. Flight perfectly on time. Flight Seoul-Qingdao is short, just over an hour - but business class they were able to serve a full meal with drinks (several refills) even if the plane was almost fully booked. Some delays, but in Qingdao it is almost normal.
AircraftA380 / A321
RouteFrankfurt to Qingdao via Seoul

"good amount of space"

Trip Verified | Tokyo to Seoul. Comfortable seat and good amount of space. However needed to ask for drink before take off and was told that the champagne was frozen so that we could not have any! Got some eventually, Korean menu was good quality bimibap, but wine selection was atrocious. FAs seemed to disappear and not very attentive. Was okay as a short 2.5 hour flight but expected better.
RouteTokyo to Seoul