ANA All Nippon Airways

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

I couldn't believe how small the seats were and I'm not a big guy. The food was pretty bad as most airline food is but this was beyond that. Plane was very clean and if I didn't have an exit row seat I would have jumped out of the plane. Staff was very attentive and efficient. As soon as I was notified I had a flight on ANA I registered as a frequent flyer and this is where you can choose your seats not through United where I booked my award flight.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

LHR-NRT 777-300ER. Very smooth and enjoyable flight inflight meals delicious and presentable. Flight attendants extremely pleasant and courteous throughout the 11 hour flight every request made was dealt with in a professional and courteous manner. Will definitely travel ANA again in September from LHR.

(Chile)

HKG-NRT return. If you are tall Y class is very small the seat does not recline it slides so you end up with your knees in the seat in front. Still very bearable for a 4 hour flight. The food is good and varied as an economy product. It beats business class fare of many western airlines! I have a gluten free meal which was very nice. The crew make you feel welcome. A little less public announcements which are inaudible anyway would be welcome indeed.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

Flew on the newly refurbished 777-300 from Los Angeles to Tokyo-Narita. Check-in was slow. Flight attendants were extremely helpful with my requests and remained consistent in their service. Two meals served and they were both good. The same cannot be said of the seats though as it was not possible to recline them but only have them slide forward which made sleeping impossible. I agree with other reviews with regards to inflight entertainment as it can feel redundant after a couple of hours. Great service and a good enough inflight product.

(Japan)

Hiroshima to Tokyo Haneda and back on the new Boeing 787. Premium Class was full and Economy Class was quite full. Both flights were quite smooth and inflight service which in Economy Class consisted of drinks served in paper cups was clinically efficient. Seats were somewhat hard and would have become uncomfortable on a longer flight. The inflight tracking and entertainment system was sophisticated but ANA have done away with the cameras showing take-off and landing.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

Business class from San Francisco to Narita in early February. Ground staff were friendly and flight attendants were first rate and very attentive. I enjoyed the pod seats that went into flat beds and provided a level of privacy. The western food was very good. Flight attendants offered me a second meal. As a result I asked to let me rest until a particular hour and to be awoken to have the second meal. Inflight entertainment more than adequate.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

I missed my scheduled flight from Okinawa to Tokyo. Staff in Okinawa did everything to get me on another flight so I had a chance to meet my connecting flight. There was a woman waiting for me when I got off the plane and ran with me to the bus to take me to the international side of airport. Very quickly they had a ticket for the Tokyo flight and the rest of my connecting flights back to Orlando. I made it to the gate in time for my connecting flight. I could not have done this if it was not for all the help I got from ANA staff.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

SFO-NRT-BKK return. Staff were very attentive constantly coming by with drinks hot towels at the beginning/end of the flight etc. Food was fantastic - Japanese option and American option. They served breakfast and dinner on legs from SFO-NRT return. Only complaint is that the seat didn't recline instead the seat portion slid forward.

ANA All Nippon Airways customer review

NRT-ORD March 2012 Boeing 773. ANA desperately needs to update their AVOD entertainment system. There is no excuse for airlines not to have the touch-screen system with larger screens. Still using the 1990s version where one channel = one movie. Plane was clean but didn't seem new.

(Japan)

TPE-NRT in Business. Flights on time the aircraft immaculate and the crew extremely efficient and friendly. Adding to this was the delicious inflight meal and green tea. An airline that knows how to take care of passengers.