ANA All Nippon Airways

"not impressed by the performance"

Trip Verified | Flew with ANA from Tokyo Haneda airport to Sapporo in their Premier class. The check-in process was not so simple as check-in team made it more difficult even though our tickets were first class, they checked us in as economy class. After some clarification they realized their mistake. The ANA Lounge in Haneda looks good, however there are only refreshments available and no snacks, therefore we had to go out and buy some food for our children. Boarding was another issue as they have 3 lines of Groups 1, 2 and 3 and although we were in Premier Class with Seats in Row 1 for all 5 of us we were directed to Group 2 boarding line. We certainly were not impressed by the performance of ANA from check-in, boarding and actual flight to disembarking in Sapporo. This was our first time flying ANA in their Premier Class and would dread to think of how they treat their passengers their economy class.
Seat TypeFirst Class
RouteTokyo Haneda to Sapporo

"very comfortable experience"

(Japan)

Trip Verified | Phnom Penh to Tokyo. As usual with ANA a very comfortable experience. Flight left perfectly on time after a well organised boarding. Welcoming flight attendants served a light snack quickly after departure at 23h00, which allowed the cabin to be dimmed after less than one hour into the flight. The cabin was clean and comfortable and the entertainment selection is good. Breakfast was served 2,5 hours before landing, which I would have preferred to be later since that only was a few hours after departure.
RoutePhnom Penh to Tokyo

"Five stars and above"

Trip Verified | New Delhi to Tokyo by ANA. Being Vegetarian I was little apprehensive of vegetarian food the airline may supply. To my surprise it was one of the best Indian / Asian / Vegetarian food I had. I have been traveling a lot most in economy class and had a chance to taste varied vegetarian foods in sky but this one was simply delicious. Adding to the joy of traveling was small small courtesies shown by staff during the flight they were polite and normally such behaviour is vanishing slowly and gradually from the Economy airlines culture. The seats were really comfortable and all the items provide wire a brand new look. The leg space was better / equivalent to any top Airlines will provide. I wish that this Airlines will keep this culture in these competitive times. I would have given an extra star, had there been an option of giving. Five stars and above.
RouteDelhi to Tokyo
Date FlownDecember 2018

"Simply the best airline"

Trip Verified | Frankfurt to Tokyo. Simply the best airline even in economy. You feel like you are an important traveller. Cabin crew is so kind and gentle. I am an anxious traveller and they come so many times to know about me. The meal were so good and the snacks are at your disposal when you want. This my second time with ANA and if I could I will always fly with them. The Pilot made a smooth landing in Haneda and smooth take off. One of my best flight. You can bring two luggage of 23kg in economy class. This was the best for christmas gifts.
RouteFrankfurt to Tokyo
Date FlownNovember 2018

"the best of the best"

(Brunei)

Trip Verified | Manila to Tokyo. Of all the 5 star airlines I have been on, ANA is the best of the best. Cabin crew were so so friendly, cheerful, attentive! They were really amazing. Food was fantastic, seats were comfortable and nice legroom. ANA will be my first choice from now on!
AircraftB787-9
RouteManila to Tokyo
Date FlownNovember 2018

"seat is horrible"

Trip Verified | New York to Manila via Tokyo. The aircraft is really clean, but the seat is horrible, instead of your back going down, your butt is moving forward, the temperature is warm and very uncomfortable. I asked the flight attendant for an ice, she gave me a soda in a room temperature and told me that they don't have ice.
RouteNew York to Manila via Tokyo
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"great service by flight attendants"

(Panama)

Trip Verified | Flight NH 111 and return NH 112 between Chicago and Tokyo Haneda airport. Seats on the 2-4-3 configuration were comfortable on the 2 side with my son. Food very acceptable, especially the Japanese option. IFE not touch screen fast, but good selection. Best of all was the great service by the flight attendants. Wheel chair right on departure and arrivals with help through immigration. I will fly ANA again. BTW, my trip originated in Panama, and was given all boarding passes at the origin of the flights going to Japan and returning to Panama.
RouteChicago to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownOctober 2018

"like a breath of fresh air"

Trip Verified | I usually fly United Airlines when I travel; however, this time I chose ANA all Nippon Airways and it was like a breath of fresh air! So much better and more comfortable and relaxing, less crowded seats, best food on an airline I've had in years, movies available if you don't carry an I pad, and so friendly the stewardess who attended your every need. I arrived in Manila feeling so rested and thankful for such a great fight. I don't know if it's just the Japanese culture, but the stewardess who attended to me should be given some kind of award for being so gracious and kind! Thanks to ANA I don't fear flying anymore but look forward to it!
RouteHonolulu to Manila viaTokyo
Date FlownOctober 2018

"outstandingly good flight"

Trip Verified | Tokyo Haneda to London. An outstandingly good flight, with superb food, in fact the most elaborate business-class meal I have ever experienced. A threefold amuse-gueule with pre-meal drinks, then an excellent three-course meal with a good choice of wines. The cabin staff were attentive; the takeoff and landing were both punctual, and the seat comfortable. My only complaint would be that there were no English-language newspapers available except the Japan Times.
RouteTokyo Haneda to London
Date FlownAugust 2018

"delivers flawless service"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Manila to Tokyo. The cabin crew delivers flawless service even in economy class. They are all smiles and willing to help the people on board. The food is very delicious especially the Japanese option. The seat however is a minor setback since it is kinda cramped although bearable enough for a 5 hour flight.
RouteManila to Tokyo