ANA All Nippon Airways

"I strongly recommend ANA"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | This is the 1st time I was travelling with ANA, and you could understand why customers or aviation fans highly praise Japanese airlines. Although the seat in this flight was not that comfortable (the model is 767); the food & beverages could help you forgotten the uncomfortable feeling of the seats. The food is really amazing; hot enough, taste delicious, and the most important thing Is that after you have your dining finished; the flight attendants will serve you drink Every 15 mins with a different beverages each time; which I have never experienced on other airlines. The attitude of the flight attendants are perfect; with smile on their face, try to help everything that they can, being professional all the time (Including the ground service as well). I strongly recommend ANA for other visitors to Japan.
AircraftBoeing 767-300ER
RouteTokyo to Hong Kong
Date FlownNovember 2019

"the best airline experience"

Trip Verified | Manila to Vancouver via Tokyo. As part Filipino and part Japanese, I’m proud to say that the presentation of the safety video is very nostalgic and very cultural, which is what I love! The effort, cleanliness, quality and excellent service of the Japanese food and care from the flight attendants is superior! The food tastes freshly steamed and cooked with juicy flavors from the main dish, whereas the small side dishes tastes great, plus mini ice cream for dessert! Entertainment was great too. I even like how they even set up a warning about safety concerns for turbulence impact, reminding to wear your seatbelt and PA announcements on the mini TV screen. The cleanliness in the aircraft, the space and comfortably is superb! My only concern is the room space for the leg space for the economy class in the very back seat which is connected to the wall. Either way, the seat itself with the pillows and the blankets are pretty comfortable and clean! I highly recommend to anyone to look into ANA, their honesty about operating during a pandemic crisis like at this time is strongly recommended to those who are struggling to return to their homes. I would like to say thank you so much again for your hard work and effort and for taking us home safely during this pandemic as it’s tough to work through this crisis. This is the best airline experience I had been through.
RouteManila to Vancouver via Tokyo
Date FlownJune 2020

"Best business product out there"

Trip Verified | New York to Tokyo with ANA. Unbelievably good from gate staff right through to landing. You have not experienced business class until you fly in the "room". Best business product out there. Food was exceptional, FAs were excellent. IFE screen state of the art, but enough movies to get you through a 14 hours flight. Highly recommended.
AircraftBoeing 777-300er
RouteNew York to Tokyo

"pleasant and cheerful"

Trip Verified | Fukuoka to Vancouver via Tokyo Haneda. Wonderful selection of beverages, music, movies and reading material in multiple language from a variety of genres. I appreciated the drink menu and that meal times were specifically posted in the booklet. The Kabosu aromatic water and Zange donburi were delicious. Customer Service was pleasant and cheerful while being polite. The photo I attached was from the breakfast which could have taseted better, but the quickness and practicality, with the addition that I knew exactly when it was coming showed me the preciseness of the care that was put into the planning and implementing of this service. I am sure it was easy to dispose of too which was an effective strategy, reducing the anxiety of the last couple hours significantly.
RouteFukuoka to Vancouver via Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownMarch 2020

"helpful and professional"

Trip Verified | Narita to Perth. ANA kept us informed of their actions regarding Covid19 when it was apparent that changes would be necessary due to health and supply issues. A week prior to our flight it was stated that our route would be suspended the day after our flight. Whilst the Australian governments changed their policy daily during this period, our flight remained with on ok status. We flew last night, despite having an extremely low number of passengers. Despite enduring obvious concerns regarding their industry and their personal careers, the flight staff were friendly, helpful and professional. My admiration and gratitude are overwhelming. A great and comfortable flight and any opportunities to fly with them again will be taken happily. Japan, as usual, was hygienic and had diligent use of masks and hand sanitizer everywhere. We felt completely comfortable travelling throughout our 18-day travels, with business as usual, wherever possible.
RouteNarita to Perth
Date FlownMarch 2020

"cabin crew was outstanding"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | A very enjoyable flight. I flew round-trip from Tokyo to Okinawa and was surprised that even the cheapest fare on their domestic routes includes registered luggage and allows you to choose a seat for free. The cabin crew was outstanding, one of the flight attendants gave me couple of their Star Wars postcards after I'd told her my parents are big fans of the franchise. All in all, I will surely consider flying with them again if I ever find myself in Japan again.
RouteOkinawa to Tokyo
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"exceeded all the expectations"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles via Tokyo. The premium service I have received in ANA airline exceeded all the expectations. ANA's aircraft and staff hospitality are awesome, simply they reflects the spirit of Japanese. Thanks for ANA.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Los Angeles via Tokyo
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"best airline I have been on"

Not Verified | ANA is the best airline I have been on. The staff are amazing the food is good for airplane food. The reason they are amazing is because the seats were nice, the cabin and bathroom clean and there were no delays at all. The safety video was in Japanese and English with subtitles in both languages. We were in economy on departure and in premium economy coming back. The seats in economy and premium economy had a foot paddle and the seat was comfortable and recline was good. The entertainment was pretty good with lots of new movies like Endgame, Spider-Man, Far from Home and Godzilla. The lounge in Tokyo Haneda welcomes business and Premium Economy passengers which lots of airlines don't do (and only welcome business class passengers) The food was good and the lounge staff were so polite. Every time you walked past them they would say “Kon ban wa”. so I highly recommend ANA. It's a great airline.
RouteSydney to Tokyo
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"one of the best if not the best"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Tokyo. So I have flown on many airlines overseas now and I will say ANA is definitely one of the best if not the best. Their customer service is great, staff are friendly, the food was good and the seats were perfectly sized for an overseas flight. They were constancy feeding you which was also really nice. I think on a 13 hour flight we got fed 3-4 times, amazing. The only thing I didn’t like if anything was that if you buy a ticket through another airline with them as partner you have no ability to prechoose your own seat or to check in online. Otherwise they are perfect.
RouteBangkok to Tokyo
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Premium Economy seat was great"

Trip Verified | Houston to Singapore via Narita, Premium Economy seat was great. Large and very comfortable. Slept all the way back on the journey. Food was good as well, could have had fewer carbs options, more veg and protein. There was bread, rice, soba - too much carbs, in my opinion. One stewardess kept forgetting my stuff and I had to remind them or bring it to me after a couple of hours. However, I had a really good time chatting with one of the stewardess and she allowed me to stand and stretch my legs whilst waiting for my cup noodle. Inflight entertainment for English movies is limited - if you are flying short return flights, it would be ok but I was on a longer flight so I didn't have sufficient movies to keep me occupied.
RouteHouston to Singapore via Narita