ANA All Nippon Airways

"very satisfied with ANA"

Trip Verified | Tokyo Haneda to Sydney. Very satisfied with ANA. Their attention to detail is first class. Their service is focused on customer's safety and comfort. Professional ground and air crew. Second time to fly with ANA to Japan from Sydney and they never disappoint. The first time I was impressed and that's why I preferred to fly with them again on our second trip. As expected the service is superb.
RouteTokyo Haneda to Sydney
Date FlownJuly 2019

"very satisfied with ANA"

(Brazil)

Not Verified | So I just basically did a round trip with ANA between Washington and Tokyo. The entire crew are awesome. Very polite and ready to help. The food is extremely delicious and fresh, with obviously Japanese food focused. My only complaints are with the seat and inflight entertainment. After a couple of hours sleeping, you definitely wake up with pain in your bottom. The seating could be a little bit more comfortable. The inflight entertainment could have more movies subtitled in English, there were just a few subtitled in English. But overall speaking I'm very satisfied with ANA services, I would definitely fly again with them.
RouteTokyo to Washington
Date FlownJuly 2019

"food was delicious and fresh"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Frankfurt to Tokyo Haneda. Simply amazing! The CA were very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and fresh.The seat was comfortable and had a recline different from other airlines (when you recline, it does not dirturb the passenger behind you). The service on board was a little bit slow but still efficient. Flight entertainment had a lot of movies in different languages, TV series, games, maps and seat to seat messaging. A very pleasant flight with ANA.
AircraftBoeing 777-300er
RouteFrankfurt to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownNovember 2018

"Crew was extremely friendly"

(Indonesia)

Not Verified | Jakarta to Tokyo Haneda. Best airline experience I've had of 2019, Crew was extremely friendly, food and beverages were excellent, The IFE was nice, But one improvement, The Wi-Fi, At first I was super excited as I connected, but it did not work at all. Other than that, this airline is awesome.
RouteJakarta to Tokyo Haneda
Date FlownJune 2019

"best ANA flight attendant service"

(Indonesia)

Trip Verified | Jakarta to Tokyo Narita. I love ANA, is the best airline in the world. The best ANA flight attendant service and very helpful. I want to fly to Japan using All Nippon Airways again.
RouteJakarta to Tokyo Narita
Date FlownMarch 2019

"the service cannot be faulted"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Seattle via Tokyo. Awesome airline! Great service and very courteous and helpful staff. The seat pitch in economy was surprisingly quite comfortable for a long distance adventure like Delhi to Seattle, which without the Tokyo halt was almost 18 hours plus of flying time and even economy class turned out to be reasonably comfortable during this long route. Channel programming was also good and there were some great Hollywood new release movies to watch from, however I would have liked more movie content. We opted for Hindu Meal, Veg Meal and Jain Meal amongst us hoping to secure at least one good assortment in any of them. Although all of them were laid out well with fresh and high quality ingredients, unfortunately all of the lacked taste. The best amongst them was Hindu Veg Meal (if Indian food is your forte) although that too was served well but tasteless. They need to change their Indian chefs. Apart from the let down of getting a tasteless meal, the rest of the service cannot be faulted.
RouteDelhi to Seattle via Tokyo
Date FlownJune 2019

"had purchased separate tickets"

Trip Verified | We were scheduled to fly from Hiroshima to Narita and from Narita to LAX. Our flight was 5 minutes delayed. After we boarded the plane we were on our way to Narita Airport. However the pilot could not land The first time it was due to crowd control. The second time it was due to weather. The third time he decided to change the destination to central Tokyo airport. We landed at central Tokyo airport which was the opposite direction we were heading and had to wait on the plane for about 30 min until we could get off. The staff was trying to figure out what to do. After we were allowed off the flight we had to go to a ticket counter and make new travel arrangements. We waited in line along side every other passenger on the same flight. When we were finally attended. We were told our only option was to take a train to Haneda and from there fly to LAX. We spend the day from 8am in Hiroshima until we reached the airport at Hañeda at 1230 am. We were each given $15000 yen for travel expenses. Because we had to take a couple trains and a bullet train to make it to Haneda airport My husband and I informed the clerk that our final destination was Las Vegas we had purchased separate tickets from American Airlines to get home in Las Vegas and due to the flight change we were going to lose our flight. She booked us airline tickets to LAX and apologized about our final destination being Las Vegas. So we lost our money on those tickets. I was very disappointed with this.
RouteHiroshima to Narita
Date FlownMay 2019

"FA's always were personable"

Not Verified | Los Angeles to Tokyo Narita. ANA business class FA and food was exceptionally good. Usually fly SQ for years and now will switch to ANA. Seats comfortable, nice amenities, Japanese food delicious. FA's always were personable, smiled and were genuinely willing to assist whenever needed. Flat bed can be done easily by yourself with a switch and comfortable in all positions. I was impressed with the entire experience.
RouteLos Angeles to Tokyo Narita
Date FlownMay 2019

"best airline I've tried"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | First time flying with this airline with my family for a trip to Tokyo and back to Manila. Have to say, economy service here is better than some business class in other airlines. Tasty Japanese food, not sure if they have other menus for other routes Very polite, trained, patient and efficient crew with little to no language barrier. Seats had pretty good space with good inflight entertainment from the regular movies, episode of series but they also have current news, sports and my favorite touch, helpful how-to act, culture videos for Japan I am trying to think any negative or inconvenience and there was really none for these flights. I guess ground crew wise, there was a couple of gate switches but when I approached the ground crew they directed me promptly. Maybe they can just improve on letting the other passengers waiting know instead of waiting for people to come to them but no worries. Overall, best airline I've tried so far.
RouteManila to Tokyo Narita
Date FlownApril 2019

"seats offer a lot of privacy"

Not Verified | ANA has one of the best business class seats that offer a lot of privacy and comfort. Even for a tall European of 1.85m the seat is long enough to find a comfortable sleeping position. Flight attendants are outstandingly friendly and attentive without being obtrusive or robotic, and from my experience they all speak very good English. Food quality was above average, but although the flight from Tokyo to Sydney is 9.5 hours, main meal service comes on one tray with appetizer and entree served at the same time, which I find not really reasonable. I found breakfast on this route rather bland and meagre, but flight attendants are happy to find some add-ons, e.g. a left-over cheese plate or so. Inflight entertainment is generally OK, but falls behind Singapore Airlines or Qatar in terms of choice of movies or music, at least the European/Western selection, they might have a better selection for Japanese, Korean, or Chinese taste.
RouteTokyo-Haneda to Sydney