American Eagle

American Eagle customer review

YYZ-ORD-YYZ. Booked flights on American Eagle online then realised that they use rather small aircraft and regretted it! However our return flight from Toronto to Chicago was pretty good. Check in and bag drop was fast efficient and the AA staff on duty were courteous and friendly. Admiral's Club lounge was ok at both ends - complimentary glass of wine in ORD. Both flights on time and the advantage of these smaller Embraer 145s is that they can be filled and unloaded quickly. Efficient FA each way if not over friendly and complimentary soft drinks served. Seat belt sign on for duration of flights each way a few bumps here and there. Seats were comfortable enough for a one hour flight and leg room was ok (neither my partner or I are particularly small people). Landed early at Toronto and sat on runway for a few minutes waiting for gate to become available. But all in all a pretty good experience for the fare.

American Eagle customer review

ORD-BUF - a short hop on American Eagle and a very decent experience. Check in was fast and efficient and I was told I would be better off checking in my one bag on the airbridge which was very helpful. Boarding on time and I settled into 1A. It was nice to have some extra legroom at the front and not a problem being opposite the tiny galley - the crew member relieved me of my carry-on as no underseat storage and was prompt in asking if I needed it after take -off and also in returning it at the end. Flight left on time - plane was clean and we arrived ahead of schedule. Bags were quickly returned to the airbridge on deplaning. Overall short but very sweet experience.

American Eagle customer review

St. Louis to Nashville return. Both flights left and arrived exactly on time. Both planes were clean and orderly. Even though both were "regional jets" I had a exit row on the way out and row #1 on the way back which meant plenty of leg room both ways. The in-flight service was fine considering both were 1 hour flights.

American Eagle customer review

Toronto to Louisville return via Chicago - Plane was 45 minutes late at departure which meant that I had to run to make my Chicago connection (they literally closed the door after me). We flew on Embraers on each flight - interiors in pretty poor shape and quite dirty with in-flight magazines looking as if they had been used to clean the floors. The seats were incredibly narrow and all planes were full. Service was very friendly though with the hostesses apologetic for the hideous quality of the snacks. Free soft drinks departing from Louisville but not from Toronto. I flew on an award ticket but I'm not sure I would pay full price for such a trip.