Alaska Airlines

Alaska Airlines customer review

San Diego to Seattle return. The overall trip was excellent. The crew were nice and gave me a free extra snack. My carry-on was 2 inches larger than the maximum but the gate agent offered to consider it check-in luggage for no extra cost. Only negative point is that both landings were hard especially at San Diego.

Alaska Airlines customer review

Burbank CA to Seattle WA. My mother is quite elderly staff were very courteous from the moment she exited the car. She was supplied with a wheelchair with and pushed by a staff member to both the ticket counter and security without waiting and then helped onto the plane. The trip went without a hitch.

Alaska Airlines customer review

Flew nonstop Oakland to Kona. Its a much smaller plane than Hawaiian or United for example but seat size is the same. However there are no movies and music they will rent you small hand held pads. They only use one food cart in coach so if you are at the back you will wait over 1 hr after service starts. Food is reasonably priced. Staff are nice and helpful if you know what to expect its fine.

Alaska Airlines customer review

The airline did got us to the destination however they re-assigned our seats upon check-in - to the lavatory row. I paid full fair for these tickets and spent 6.5 hrs with people standing next to us. When I asked to have my family back in their original seats I was told there was an equipment change. Apparently the computer runs the airline. The computer reassigned the seats and there is nothing a human can do to rectify the situation.

Alaska Airlines customer review

Bellingham to Las Vegas return. The flight was great and they provided us a free snack and drinks. Seats were comfortable crew are very friendly. Both flights were on-time. The only negative is that don't have enough check- in counters and staff at Bellingham it was a mess lining up.

Alaska Airlines customer review

MFR-PDX-LAS. Adequate flight to Portland with Horizon. Limited service and bumpy ride in crowded Bombardier. Great flight with Alaska in First after chaotic boarding at Portland. Pleasant cabin and comfy seat. Inflight service good drinks flowed freely though the meal wasn't to my taste.

Alaska Airlines customer review

Puerto Vallarta from Los Angeles. Its only a 3 hr flight. We paid full price First Class not upgrades. First Class it was not. Besides the 737-400 being old and tired my seat was broken both ways. Seat pitch is the tightest I've ever experienced it was impossible to get up with the seat in front reclined. Food was awful there were zero amenities and pre-flight beverage service was water. I had to wait behind coach passengers to use the lavatory both ways despite the announcements alerting passengers about the usage of the front lavatory. The one bright spot was the use of their Board Room Lounge at LAX. Its very nice wonderful staff and plenty of amenities. Alaska needs to upgrade their First Class or go ahead and rip out the four abreast seats up front.

Alaska Airlines customer review

BLI-HNL on 737-800. ALOHA card on seat with "Here's the Flight Plan" on one side and "Island Trivia" on the other side sets the Hawaiian mood. Complimentary macadamia nuts and mai tai near arrival leaves a good impression. FA's efficient served free juices and cookie. Does not compare with international flights on Asian carriers but about as good as can be expected nowadays on a domestic flight.

Alaska Airlines customer review

San Jose to Spokane Washington. Flight out of San Jose was delayed the agent assured me I would make my connecting flight. We landed and my connecting flight was on time I ran across the airport only to be told the plane had left already. There no apology for the delay or missed flight staff were surly at the gate. Instead of responding to my concerns with some empathy and trying to make a positive difference they went out of their way to make it worse. I've never had this kind of experience with Alaska in the past and I fly with them fairly regularly.

Alaska Airlines customer review

SEA to LAX. We were seated in first class row 1. When we tried to stow our carry on bags the crew had their stuff in our overhead. This forced us to use the overhead behind us which held those people's bags. Plus we got dirty looks from them. The same happened our return trip. We were appalled when coach customers lined up to use the 1st class restroom - why don't the attendants stop the coach from using the 1st restroom. When we pay for first class tickets we are paying for these "Perks" or so we thought. It is not our job to tell coach people the rules. It is Alaska Air's job to enforce them.