Akasa Air

"experience was very bad"

Trip Verified | As per plan Bangalore landing time 7.34 pm but landed 8.21pm, take off time plan 6.15pm but started 6.57pm. Time management very poor. Total experience was very bad
RouteMumbai to Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2023

“In-flight service is pathetic”

Trip Verified | Worst airline I have ever flown. Lousy check in service. In-flight service is pathetic. Ordered food on flight and it turned out to be half cooked and when I tried to highlight this the crew member got into argument. I'm sure it won't run for very long. They don't have the class to run an airline company.
RouteBhubaneswar to Bangalore

"a very nice experience"

Trip Verified | It was a very nice experience with Akasa Air, QP1125, 6 Oct 2023 and I really appreciate the staff. Staff were really well behaved and very helpful so that made me write about this experience. Very thankful and special thanks to the well groomed and well behaved staff! Special thanks to: Drushti, L Nitin, B Rohini, J Akshay.
RouteKolkata to Mumbai

!Very bad service"

Not Verified | Do not travel with this airline. Very bad service and they reschedule the flights left and right. I booked the flight at 7pm in the evening but it was rescheduled to 9pm and they boarded the passengers in the flight and later informing flight won't operate and we have to come again from the security check. Won't be traveling with this airline ever again.
RouteAhmedabad to Bangalore
Date FlownJune 2023

"they misguided me"

Trip Verified | Unwelcoming Staff and no manners at all. Their crew needs to be disciplined as they’re rude. And resolution of issues I’d rate them 0. My laptop bag was drenched in water inside the overhead cabin while I had no water bottle in my bag. Upon talking to the crew, they asked me to go to the arrivals at the airport which was just a lie to get me out of the aircraft, little did I know that it they misguided me, I wouldn’t have left the aircraft without having someone taking responsibility of the damage it caused to my laptop and charger.
AircraftBoeing 737 MAX 8
RouteMumbai to Chennai
Date FlownSeptember 2023

"not trained in hospitality"

Trip Verified | Akasa Air ground staff Mumbai and Goa are rude, unprofessional and not trained in hospitality. My bags were put on a later flight than I was booked and I had to wait 3 hours for it. Mumbai ground staff assured me my bags would be on the same flight but that did not happen. I made a written complaint when I got back and was assured someone from the airline would get in touch with me within 24 hours but, that did not happen either ... its 3 days.
RouteMumbai to Goa
Date FlownSeptember 2023

"so welcoming with small kids"

Not Verified | The flight took off on time, and landed before 20min of expected arrival time. I was surprised by the way cabin crew behaved with passenger, very well mannered, they made it sure that all are well seated. They were so welcoming with small kids.
RouteBangalore to Pune

"the worst airline ever"

Trip Verified | This is the worst airline ever. Every time I have travelled with Akasa Air the flight is delayed , this time the flight is delayed by 2 hours and there is no proper communication of the same as well.
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru

"Worst experience"

Trip Verified | Worst experience. I had booked ticket for my daughter. The original timing of the flight was around 12:35 pm, about 15 days before travel, it got moved to 9:10 pm and on the day of the travel, it got moved twice to 10:35 pm. This is highly inconvenient as I had selected the original time due to its comfortable timing given a female passenger is travelling.
RouteAhmedabad to Bangalore
Date FlownSeptember 2023

"the worst airline in India"

Trip Verified | This is the worst airline in India. For just 1 kg they took 500 rs. There was unorganised staff at the counter hence such a serpentine line was there. The baggage to be carried with passenger was taken to be check in just before boarding. And only few people were detained. Some just slipped by unfairly. Food was not good. Everything was very unorganised.
RouteMumbai to Delhi