AirAsia

(Poland)

Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur. Very nice journey nice crew and leather seats in airplane. Very easy to book. If you book place near window (right side) you will see nice view to Thai islands for example Ko Samui.

(Thailand)

BKK-CAN and HKG-BKK. My first experience of Thailand's division of Air Asia. Good value for money and only a few observations. Having paid for a 'hot seat' the priority boarding in BKK was only to the bus not the plane. There were just two of us so everyone else piled on which meant we were actually one of the last on to the aircraft. The other is the price of the soft drinks which are frankly a rip-off. Flights on-time and one of the aircraft was virtually brand new. If the price is right this is the way to go but they are not always the cheapest option especially to Hong Kong where competition is fierce with a multitude of third country carriers flying that route.

AirAsia customer review

BKK - Phnom Penh - BKK Checked in online 24hours in advance which was very convenient and got seats allocated together Airport baggage drop very quick and efficient. Flight departed 15minutes early and arrived 25minutes early. seats comfortable legroom ok for a lo-cost carrier. baggage very quick on arrival. Return journey checked in at the desk very quick and efficient. Although flight was only 1/3 full we didn't get seated together and were put across the aisle from each other despite the two seats next to me where empty. Flight on time and arrived early baggage again very quick.

(Thailand)

Bangkok - Yangon - Bangkok. I bought the ticket on internet. The process was a bit time consuming as I had to click through many pages. The 48 hours web check in was very convenient as I could check in on both flights. But still I had to go to the check-in counter at the airport for document check. Check in at Bangkok was long. I only had a handbag and I was directed to a counter for that purpose. Service was good. I am 1.81 and found the seat spacing adequate. There was a wide variety of food options which could be ordered when the ticket was purchased. Cabin staff professional and friendly on both flights. My only complaint is that on the return flight a PRM (Person with Reduced Mobility) was seated between me and the aisle (I had a window seat). I don't think this is legal and it caused discomfort for the other person.