AirAsia X

AirAsia X customer review

STN-KUL on Air Asia "Oakland Raider" aircraft. Our window seats row 16 were dreadful no padding we were sitting on metal. Headrests fell off tray in front would fall open when the passenger in front moved and as you can imagine not very good when sleeping. Food okay. the portable entertainment things were okay kept you distracted on a long flight. I don't believe all seats were as bad as ours. I spoke to Air Asia who say that they would be refurbishing this aircraft. Can anyone suggest a row which the seats were okay? I only know to avoid row 16. I have also travelled many times with Air Asia on the smaller flights were the service was great and have no other complaints.

AirAsia X customer review

STN-KUL-PER return. For the price we paid for December travel it was a bargain. Oldish ex Air Canada airbus on STD to KL route with no seat back IFE. E-players OK but limited choice. Take a good book. Asian food not great from Stansted but better on all other legs. Under 45 minutes to reclaim bags go through immigration and check in again at KL. Much better than expected. New Airbus KL to Perth with in seat IFE at a minimal cost. All in all apart from the lack of free drinks food and IFE everything was much the same as a full service airline.