AirAsia India

"Need to learn a lot"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Chennai. Not on time departure. Senior crew member doesnt know how to respect the passenger. Went on to an argument with the crew for money exchange. I was not handled properly. Didnt get a message either for the delay I had to rush and come later found the flight was delayed. Staffs in Airport were awesome. Corporate meal info was not mentioned on the ticket. Need to learn a lot from Indigo.
RouteDelhi to Chennai
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Made me pay more for luggage"

Trip Verified | Chandigarh to Delhi. Worst experience ever. Made me pay more for luggage than I did for the flight. Also flight was late and nobody from the staff was at the gate to answer any questions. Not traveling from this ever again.
RouteChandigarh to Delhi
Date FlownDecember 2019

"delayed for 2 hours initially"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Ranchi . Worst service, it got delayed for 2 hours initially then for 1 hour and after that they stopped informing about how much more delay will be. It was super frustrating for everyone, we pay money for comfort and service and it is worst in all cases and also asking for another ticket or refund they did not answer to that and made it even worse for us.
RouteDelhi to Ranchi

"charge for rescheduling"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Mumbai. I booked AirAsia India flight for 18th Dec 2019. I wanted to reschedule it. When I called airline to ask for cancellation first they told they can not reschedule it. They are taking 2000 rs penalty charge for rescheduling. This is an unreasonable demand.
RouteBengaluru to Mumbai

"rescheduled the flight"

Trip Verified | Was supposed to fly from Bangalore to Kochi on 12th November 2019. As per the timing on the ticket which I booked in May was 9.35 AM. I reached the airport early at 6 AM. I proceeded to check in counter, and was shocked to find out that the the flight took of at around 5.20 AM. But in the ticket the time clearly shows 9.35 AM. If you had rescheduled the flight it's your (AirAsia) responsibility to inform the passenger or issue a ticket with the right Timing. Before booking I checked the timings with 2 travel agencies and on make my trip and all mentioned a flight at 9.35AM I never got a message not a phone call about any change in time.
RouteBangalore to Kochi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"want the refund of prebooked meal"

Trip Verified | Pune to Bangalore. I had ordered a meal (non-veg) by prebooking it. However I was not served the meal which I had ordered. I want the refund of the prebooked meal. I am disappointed with the service that the airline provided.
RoutePune to Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Rs 4000 for 2kgs extra hand luggage"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bengaluru. The staff at check in told me about the extra hand luggage, but did not inform me about the exact cost that could be charged during boarding. For check in, they charged me even for 1kg extra. Zero tolerance. At the time of boarding they demanded Rs 4000 for 2kgs extra hand luggage. They said that they would not let me take the flight without paying 4k. Untrained and manner ess staff.
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru

"Extremely poor services"

Trip Verified | Ranchi to New Delhi. Extremely poor services. Flight delayed with no information. No staff ready to talk at the airport and behaving as a layman. Extremely poor. Feared of missing my next flight from Delhi as it would put me in a heavy economic and social loss.
RouteRanchi to New Delhi

"Very frustrating experience"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur. Very frustrating experience. Really felt humiliated by the behavior of staff. First he told me to arrange luggage according to the pnr. We had 2 bookings. And there was total check in baggage allowance of 120 kg. But 2 of our members were not present so total 80kg baggage allowance was allowed. Thats okay I can understand this. Then next the guy told us to make 20kg according to the pnrs. He was not ready to consider both bookings simultaneously. . One of our group member doesn't have last name so booking was like First name and staff there was not ready to allow us to board. One of their staff was talking in a very rude way. Then we moved to airline's next boarding pass check station. The guy there also stopped us and kept us waiting for 5 mins for the same issue (first name and last name). He told us to wait so that he can confirm at the check-in desk.
RouteJaipur to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownOctober 2019

"crew were very proactive and good"

Trip Verified | AirAsia India from Bengaluru to Delhi. The original time of departure was 00.05 hours however there was a delay of 15 minutes which was communicated in advance. The boarding pass print and check in of the baggage was performed at the designated points. Boarding was slightly delayed and as a result of which we ended up being delayed by over 20 minutes. The seats inside the Airbus were comfortable enough although it could be uncomfortable for longer flights. Seat pitch was comfortable at 30 inches and for someone who is 5'10 it was okay. The crew were very proactive and good. I observed that the crew even provided infant seat belts and snack items. We landed at Delhi around 20-25 minutes behind schedule and the baggage collecting took some time on the coveyor belt. Overall I'd say that if you get this flight for a good price and for a reasonable distance it is okay.
RouteBengaluru to Delhi