AirAsia India

"charge for rescheduling"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Mumbai. I booked AirAsia India flight for 18th Dec 2019. I wanted to reschedule it. When I called airline to ask for cancellation first they told they can not reschedule it. They are taking 2000 rs penalty charge for rescheduling. This is an unreasonable demand.
RouteBengaluru to Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2019

"rescheduled the flight"

Trip Verified | Was supposed to fly from Bangalore to Kochi on 12th November 2019. As per the timing on the ticket which I booked in May was 9.35 AM. I reached the airport early at 6 AM. I proceeded to check in counter, and was shocked to find out that the the flight took of at around 5.20 AM. But in the ticket the time clearly shows 9.35 AM. If you had rescheduled the flight it's your (AirAsia) responsibility to inform the passenger or issue a ticket with the right Timing. Before booking I checked the timings with 2 travel agencies and on make my trip and all mentioned a flight at 9.35AM I never got a message not a phone call about any change in time.
RouteBangalore to Kochi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"want the refund of prebooked meal"

Trip Verified | Pune to Bangalore. I had ordered a meal (non-veg) by prebooking it. However I was not served the meal which I had ordered. I want the refund of the prebooked meal. I am disappointed with the service that the airline provided.
RoutePune to Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2019

"Rs 4000 for 2kgs extra hand luggage"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bengaluru. The staff at check in told me about the extra hand luggage, but did not inform me about the exact cost that could be charged during boarding. For check in, they charged me even for 1kg extra. Zero tolerance. At the time of boarding they demanded Rs 4000 for 2kgs extra hand luggage. They said that they would not let me take the flight without paying 4k. Untrained and manner ess staff.
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru

"Extremely poor services"

Trip Verified | Ranchi to New Delhi. Extremely poor services. Flight delayed with no information. No staff ready to talk at the airport and behaving as a layman. Extremely poor. Feared of missing my next flight from Delhi as it would put me in a heavy economic and social loss.
RouteRanchi to New Delhi

"Very frustrating experience"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Kuala Lumpur. Very frustrating experience. Really felt humiliated by the behavior of staff. First he told me to arrange luggage according to the pnr. We had 2 bookings. And there was total check in baggage allowance of 120 kg. But 2 of our members were not present so total 80kg baggage allowance was allowed. Thats okay I can understand this. Then next the guy told us to make 20kg according to the pnrs. He was not ready to consider both bookings simultaneously. . One of our group member doesn't have last name so booking was like First name and staff there was not ready to allow us to board. One of their staff was talking in a very rude way. Then we moved to airline's next boarding pass check station. The guy there also stopped us and kept us waiting for 5 mins for the same issue (first name and last name). He told us to wait so that he can confirm at the check-in desk.
RouteJaipur to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownOctober 2019

"crew were very proactive and good"

Trip Verified | AirAsia India from Bengaluru to Delhi. The original time of departure was 00.05 hours however there was a delay of 15 minutes which was communicated in advance. The boarding pass print and check in of the baggage was performed at the designated points. Boarding was slightly delayed and as a result of which we ended up being delayed by over 20 minutes. The seats inside the Airbus were comfortable enough although it could be uncomfortable for longer flights. Seat pitch was comfortable at 30 inches and for someone who is 5'10 it was okay. The crew were very proactive and good. I observed that the crew even provided infant seat belts and snack items. We landed at Delhi around 20-25 minutes behind schedule and the baggage collecting took some time on the coveyor belt. Overall I'd say that if you get this flight for a good price and for a reasonable distance it is okay.
RouteBengaluru to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2019

"smooth take-off and landing"

Mumbai to Bengaluru. This is the first time I flew AirAsia but I had a wonderful experience. I normally feel sick during take-off and landing but I loved the smooth take-off and landing. Would love to fly only in AirAsia henceforth. Thank you
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru

"wonderful customer support"

Trip Verified | Extremely wonderful customer support service as compared to other competitors in the market. My query was resolved within 5 minutes, that was through live chat rather than waiting for hours holding the call. Very happy with the service.
RouteBengaluru to Hyderabad
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"didn't offer refund"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Kochi. The flight got rerouted, the was no transperancy by the airline. They shuttled us around for over 6 hours and were not cooperative, they lost our luggage. Reboarded us in Bangalore and didn't offer refund. They were not open to providing food or accomodation. Where we could not go and settle into a hotel. Had to spend the night in the airport without our luggage.
RouteMumbai to Kochi