AirAsia India

"the staff was not cooperative"

Not Verified | AirAsia India is just pathetic. We were traveling in a group of 6 including an infant and on check-in the executive didn’t even bother to ask us or allocate the seats together as courtesy. All of us got separate seats and it was a nightmare to travel with a baby and no support from my family cause of these seats. Even some exemptions in the baggage allowance was close to nothing. Overall we felt the staff was not cooperative and the rules were way too stringent.
RouteDelhi to Bangalore

"Worst customer service"

Trip Verified | Worst customer service at Ranchi airport and this is the 3rd time, each time they create a unique bad experience with AirAsia at Ranchi. I saw them charging extra fee luggage, where couples were carrying with 14 kg cabined for checking. When I intervened they came with some random rules. But for sure will ensure I never use their service again
RouteRanchi to Bangalore
Date FlownNovember 2022

"had worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | I booked my Air Asia tickets for 2 Nov around 2 PM flight which got cancelled and rescheduled to different flight at 4.25 PM same day. At morning I received a call that new rescehuled flight delayed by 1 hour. After reaching to airport I again received a message that flight is delayed for 1 hour more and then it got delayed for more finally taking off at 9 PM and landing at 11.15 PM. So my 2.30 hour flight was actually 9 hours long. In airport AirAsia provided lunch which was only 5 spoons of biryani and there was no food provided in flight. Due to this I had to pay for lunch and for dinner and finally taking cab instead of metro. All of this increased my budget. So disappointed with Air Asia, No value of our time, had to pay more and my whole day and plans was compromised. Please avoid taking AirAsia, I with my family had worst experience ever.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2022

"none of them had received calls"

Trip Verified | I have booked tickets for 6 people. 4 hours before the flight take off I received a call from AirAsia customer service that the flight is cancelled due to technical issue. I was asked to take the next day 5 am call. I told them I had already started my commute to airport and try to find an alternate flight for the same day. 10 minutes later I got a call again stating that the technical problem got resolved and I can use the same flight. When I enquired with some of the co-passengers to find out whether they received similar call from AirAsia, none of them had received calls like that.
RouteBangalore to Kochi via Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2022

"Thanks to his generous behaviour"

Trip Verified | Yesterday we travelled from Guwahati to Chennai, unfortunately at the last moment of check in there was a problem for which we were not allowed to check in. Thanks to one of the employee of AirAsia Mr Soni who helped us to check in n get the boarding pass. Thanks to his generous behaviour and helpful nature.
RouteGuwahati to Chennai
Date FlownOctober 2022

"staff was good"

Trip Verified | The seats were comfortable, leather covers on the seats provided premium look and comfort. Leg room was low as per my height (5 10), staff was good and services were also good. Ground staff was helpful. Due to some reason i wasn't able to check in and book my seat, i requested on the counter he allotted me the seat although he requested for a positive feedback to be written.
RouteDelhi to Goa
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"It was a great experience"

Trip Verified | The service of the head Airhostess Ms Kadoyee was very impressive, she was very Humble, understanding to all our grievances and explained in details about the various facilities and services in the flight. It was a great experience flying with AirAsia. Luggage arrangements and boarding was excellent. Personal care with senior citizen was a great sign of humanity and consideration. Thank you
RouteTulihal to Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Terrible experience with check in"

Trip Verified | Terrible experience with check in at Goa airport. I had paid for the much advertised Red Carpet service. There were only 2 counters open and both, (including one which was supposed to be red carpet) were crowded and disorderly. There was no premium feel and I had to go to the ordinary counter for baggage drop. Felt cheated for paying for a service that the airline could not offer and it appeared to be a way of fleecing customers. Check in staff were not sympathetic and did not care. Pathetic service. Will never travel by AirAsia India if there is a choice. To be fair to the airline, the only good experience was the hot and good food served on the flight.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Awesome polite cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Great fares. Excellent ground staff who calls you to let you know gate is closing. Awesome polite cabin crew. Comfortable seats. Excellent service. Good food.
RouteBangalore to Kochi

"such a lovely staff"

Trip Verified | The ground staff Ms Piyalis at Kolkata behaviour was excellent. She helped us in completing all the process very fast, she was cooperative and very humble. Thanks to AirAsia for having such a lovely staff.
RouteKolkata to Kuala Lumpur