AirAsia India

"Very disappointed with AirAsia India"

Trip Verified | I had worst experience with Air Asia airlines today with flight from Delhi to Jaipur. At check-in unnecessary harassment to my 14year old, first with ID, not convinced with Aadhar card. I had to rush to give money he asked to pay as compensation, as my child's boarding had started. I had no option but to give money. Allowed luggage is 25kg, which I clarified twice before doing online check in, this guy says only 15kg. Now again pay money for extra luggage. Very disappointed with AirAsia India.
RouteDelhi to Jaipur
Date FlownMay 2022

!"I am done with AirAsia India"

Trip Verified | I want to highlight 2 pathetic experiences of AirAsia India here; One is the latest one wherein my younger sister was forced to miss her flight when no assistance was provided to her and she was held back by the staff till 2.30 when she had reached the airport at 2.05 PM. No one had helped her by escorting her through the security check. My sister is 18 years old and was travelling to Srinagar, AirForce Station to my sister, I purposely booked AirAsia, because I being a Tata employee prefer Tata products and services and also my sister being travelling for the first time alone, I took the leap of faith in AirAsia. However, rather than getting assistance she was stopped and held back by the staff of AirAsia itself which led to waste her time and missing her flight. When tried to negotiate with the staff they offered her to pay them 8000/- INR for the upcoming flight. I tried to speak to one of the executives over the phone and she rudely responded saying that drop an email, I can't help. I am done with AirAsia India and would definitely make sure for everyone around me.
RouteDelhi to Srinagar
Date FlownApril 2022

"The crew were friendly and welcoming"

Trip Verified | I had booked this flight a long time back in February so the fares were much cheaper. The web check-in process was smooth and it is observed that if one selects the default seats, they are free of cost however if one selects any other seat then a small fee needs to be paid. The bag drop was in terminal 1 of Mumbai airport which was done in a jiffy. Boarding started well ahead of time and the leather seats were good however for a taller person they might be slightly cramped. I was pleasantly surprised to know that I was entitled to a corporate meal as that was booked during the time of booking and so a small veg roll with some mango juice was provided on the flight which was quite good. The crew were friendly and welcoming during boarding / de-boarding. All in all a satisfactory flight.
RouteMumbai to Bengaluru
Date FlownMarch 2022

"This has been a terrible experience"

Trip Verified | I booked an air ticket from the Air Asia website and paid with my MasterCard. A transaction fee was also deducted. When the flight was rescheduled, I opted for a refund. It was confirmed in the WhatsApp chat. The refund was processed on 12 Nov 2021. But the money was not received on my Card. I contacted them repeatedly regarding this issue, but every time I was informed that the money was paid from your end. I repeatedly had long queries at my bank. The bank checked everything and said no money was issued to my MasterCard. I have been contacting them for more than 2 months at least 10 times. No effort was made by them to refund. Only empty words. This has been a terrible experience for me.
RouteNew Delhi to Bagdogra
Date FlownNovember 2021

"a very nice and unexpected touch"

Trip Verified | We had booked tickets to Bangalore back in January where the fares were pretty reasonable. It was observed that during the online check in, once can do the process 12-14 days before the flight and also the default seat selection was free of charge which is well appreciated as other LCCs usually need the passenger to purchase the seat. The baggage drop was smooth process and the boarding also started on time and was greeted upon boarding by a crew member. The seats were comfortable enough however on longer flights this could be an issue where the seats might be cramped for someone on the taller side. The flight itself was uneventful however before landing, the crew distributed small perfume bottles which was a very nice and unexpected touch because in this era where airlines try to look for every opportunity to charge passengers, this gesture of providing free Titan perfumes was much appreciated. I would consider flying Air Asia India next time for the right price.
RouteKolkata to Bengaluru
Date FlownFebruary 2022

"service offered were horrible"

Trip Verified | Worst experience from AirAsia India as the service offered were horrible and non professional. They cancelled the direct flight a day before our journey and reschedule a long connection flight for travel without our consent which made us sit in the airport waiting area for 10 hours without any customer service from the airline.
RouteDelhi to Kochi via Bengaluru
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"the worst airline you can board"

Trip Verified | Possibly the worst airline you can board. The staff is terrible and seems unpaid as rude behaviour reflects upfront. They will cool down the cabin temperature to below 18 degrees and then start renting out thin blankets for 400-500 rs. They change the gate frequently and wont send you any message. When you confront them, they will simply shrug their shoulders. No words to define how low they can go to harass customers. Experience it on your own to know more. Do not opt for this airline. It may save you couple hundred bucks but will give you nightmares of life time.
RouteDelhi to Banglore
Date FlownDecember 2021

"charge you for every ounce of luggage"

Trip Verified | Terrible airline. Please don't waste your money by choosing to fly with them. They will charge you for every ounce of luggage including laptops. Do not recommend them ever
RouteKolkata to Mumbai
Date FlownOctober 2021

"the refund amount is low"

Not Verified | I recently booked flight tickets for me and my family to fly from Hyderabad to Bangalore. But due to the bad weather condition in Bangalore and due to the heavy rains I decided to off my journey and when I decided to cancel all of my tickets the airline showed me a refund amount of not even 10% of the amount I paid. I can say that it is the worst airline ever. I not even showed up and I am cancelling it far more than 24 hours but still the refund amount is low where I felt very bad.
RouteHyderabad to Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2021

"never recommend AirAsia India"

Trip Verified | It was a early morning flight and I was unable to do web checkin. I approach to the AirAsia desk and staff was totally unprofessional. She just ignored and start attending the other customers. After waiting for a while she just walked out from the window. I will never recommend AirAsia India. Horrible ground staff.
RouteBangalore to Kolkota via Odisha