AirAsia India

"like to applaud the staff"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Kuala Lumpur. I would like to applaud the staff at the check in counter at the new Delhi airport for Air Asia. Two gentlemen in particular provided an excellent customer service in what could have become an issue for us and caused us major delays. They took extra initiative, made phone calls and assured us that the problem would be resolved soon. By keeping us in the loop and ensuring we made our next connecting flight on time. Thank you.
RouteDelhi to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"Poor seating arrangement"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Bangalore. Worst airline to travel. Reschedule flight 2 times. No intimation for the same. Poor seating arrangement. Bad leg space and seat recline system. Other airlines offer better leg space. Overall bad experience.
AircraftA320-200
RouteJaipur to Bangalore
Date FlownJuly 2018

"option in paid seats"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Pune. I was on a family vacation with my wife and 2 kids. I could not do web check-in and I see all the seats gray out saying seats are booked and not available. Auto allocation of seats provided my both kids seats on 3rd Row and for me and my wife in the 28th row. At the counter on airport, when I asked to provide seats for all members in one row, they say either you sit on the allocated seats or I have option in paid seats. So to sit with family I had to pay 750 RS extra.
RouteJaipur to Pune
Date FlownJuly 2018

"seats at different places"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. We are a couple travelling. We are tried doing web check 10 hours before the flight and it showed us seats at different places. Hence we didn't do it. We came to counter 1 hr 30 mins before and the attendee allocated same seats which were showing while we tried web check in and she was saying no seats left, only paid seats are left. Now we have to come at least one day before to do check in.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2018

"really cheap tricks"

Trip Verified | Vishakhapatnam to Bangalore. Me and my young daughter were travelling. We were given seats in different parts of the aircraft and ground staff said if we want to sit next to each other we need to pay for the seat. This is really cheap tricks. if they want us to pay for this, why don't they include in the ticket price? I will never travel AirAsia again. Pathetic
RouteVishakhapatnam to Bangalore
Date FlownMay 2018

"staff are inefficient"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Chennai. We were made to wait for half an hour in the baggage drop line. Line was short, staff were inefficient. Our e-boarding pass expired before our flight and we had to get a new one with different seats. We had to wait for the bus again for 10 minutes in the hot sun before we could board the flight. We took AirAsia from Chennai to Bangalore as well. Similar experience. Staff are inefficient (ground crew) and processes terrible. Not recommended at all.
RouteBengaluru to Chennai
Date FlownMay 2018

"main problem price of food and drink"

Trip Verified | Travelled to Banglore from Hyderabad in AirAsia. It was my first experience with them. It was a nice experience and the staff were kind and gentle. The main problem we faced was the price of food and drink. What were those prices? Those amounts were too much to be paid. We paid good amount for the travel, then why do you charge so high for food? The rest of the facilities were great.
RouteHyderabad to Banglore
Date FlownApril 2018

"arrival was not on time"

Trip Verified | Guwahati to Delhi. The flight arrival was not on time, they said there are weather issues as reason for delay which there was not. Normal weather outside at time of landing, booked cabs missed, reached home late, was veryhungry and tired. I requested a window seat but they denied that as well.
RouteGuwahati to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2018

"Seat comfort was good"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Pune. Overall I will say fair. LCC airline so did not purchase a meal, only a hot coffee which was very good. Seat comfort was good with good leg room for an average person. Seat do not recline at all. Cabin crew was nice. Only did not like the announcement of food standard they are using.
AircraftA320-200
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownMarch 2018

"seat was really comfortable"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Ranchi via Hyderabad. I really thankful to all the AirAsia staff for their generous behavior, they offered me a meal (looking delicious at the pamphlet) at the time of getting the boarding pass with complementary beverages & water, and I agreed to add a meal,costs me Rs.220. I boarded my flight, seat was really comfortable, legroom were perfect, ambiance was good. The cabin crew were really cooperative. After taking off i got my meal and it was horrible. I enjoyed 2 hours of journey it was a nice experience. I have a strong desire to travel next time with Air Asia.
RouteBangalore to Ranchi