AirAsia India

"overall flight went well"

Not Verified | The AirAsia airline was pretty good. My height is 183cm even then I felt comfortable with the leg space. The airhostess were very polite and helpful they changed the seats too, those are willing to change there seat can change and he arranged the passengers who are sitting in middle seats to window or side corner seats and it was in budget. Tthe ground staff were also good but not so good in politeness But overall flight went well.
RouteHyderabad to Srinagar
Date FlownApril 2021

"insisted on redistributing the luggage"

Trip Verified | There were 3 passengers (including a kid of 2 years) and 3 cabin bags. Total weight of 3 bags was less than 21 kgs. It was just that one bag was 8kg and others very light. So it should not have been an issue. But airline staff insisted on redistributing the luggage among bags. I see no point in doing that.
RouteBangalore to New Delhi
Date FlownApril 2021

"received my refund after 6 weeks"

Not Verified | Made an online booking since the fares were cheaper than others. To be fair to them the flight crew were helpful and attentive on the outward journey. The return flight was cancellede. We were promised a refund. After a month of waiting, started communicating via e mails. Absolutely no response. Calls and mails received but no refund. After much follow up and constantly asking received my refund after 6 weeks.
RouteBangalore to Jaipur via Hyderabad
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"Wonderful and attentive crew members"

Trip Verified | Extremely wonderful. Definitely worth flying with again. Wonderful and attentive crew members. Cheerful and always with a ready to help attitude. Keep up the good work.
RouteBangalore to Cochin
Date FlownMarch 2021

"share the pleasant experience I had"

Not Verified | I would like to share the pleasant experience I had, flying the Air Asia from Bangalore to Jaipur via Hyderabad on 19th Feb'21. It was my 15th Yr wedding anniversary and I wanted to make it special for my wife. So, I checked with the cabin crew if they could do something special for the occasion and they immediately obliged and made a special announcement wishing myself and my wife and the entire cabin crew came and wished us and sang for us which was amazing. They surprised my wife with the gift I had bought for her and made me propose in the flight which was romantic and nice. The cabin crew members Bindu and team where really amazing and they did a fantastic job. Like to thank them and the captain for making our day special and something to remember forever.
AircraftI5 1576
RouteBENGALURU to JAIPUR via HYDERABAD
Date FlownFebruary 2021

"Kudos to the entire team!"

Trip Verified | Kudos to the entire team! I had a morning flight from Bagdogra to Kolkata. It was a short flight but I must say I had one of the best experience so far. Smooth and Comfortable! A special mention of in-flight attendants Anjita and Deepika they definitely deserve praise especially in time of COVID. The safety was well taken care of. They were extremely hospitable and at the same time professional. Keep up the good work!
RouteBagdogra to Kolkata
Date FlownNovember 2020

"I cancelled the ticket"

Trip Verified | They are not responsible and do not care about their customers. They haven't approved a cancellation of my ticket since 2 months now. Also there is absolutely no one taking the responsibility. The flight timings were changed and I cancelled the ticket due to that. I have no idea what is it gonna take for them to respond to their customer.
RouteIndore to Bangalore
Date FlownMay 2020

"applied for cancellation"

Trip Verified | Pune to Jaipur. I paid for a flight I didn't even get on due to lockdown. I applied for cancellation right away but so far got nothing in return for that flight. And since the day I applied for cancellation I kept contacting the flight but they kept wasting my time for a month and still I got nothing.
RoutePune to Jaipur
Date FlownApril 2020

"staff didn’t let board"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. Reaching 30 minute before departure time, the staff didn’t let board. I got stuck in roadside traffic on the western expressway. I requested a lot with the available staff but he didn’t listen my request and denied. I complained on AirAsia India feedback but they just close my case without any investigation or taken any steps.
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2020

"refund in the form of credit points "

Not Verified | AirAsia India is not customer-oriented air carrier. In Covid-19 spread issue, they are allowing to cancel tickets but refund will be in the form of credit points which can be used later. And allowing to reschedule the itinerary with payment of ticket difference amount.
RouteHyderabad to Bhubaneswar