AirAsia India

"Terrible experience with check in"

Trip Verified | Terrible experience with check in at Goa airport. I had paid for the much advertised Red Carpet service. There were only 2 counters open and both, (including one which was supposed to be red carpet) were crowded and disorderly. There was no premium feel and I had to go to the ordinary counter for baggage drop. Felt cheated for paying for a service that the airline could not offer and it appeared to be a way of fleecing customers. Check in staff were not sympathetic and did not care. Pathetic service. Will never travel by AirAsia India if there is a choice. To be fair to the airline, the only good experience was the hot and good food served on the flight.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Awesome polite cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Great fares. Excellent ground staff who calls you to let you know gate is closing. Awesome polite cabin crew. Comfortable seats. Excellent service. Good food.
RouteBangalore to Kochi

"such a lovely staff"

Trip Verified | The ground staff Ms Piyalis at Kolkata behaviour was excellent. She helped us in completing all the process very fast, she was cooperative and very humble. Thanks to AirAsia for having such a lovely staff.
RouteKolkata to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"Boarding was delayed by 30 min"

Trip Verified | From making a reservation first they canceled the morning flight, they shifted the passenger to afternoon flight. Boarding was delayed by 30 min. A small seat if someone is broad and and heavy weight.
RouteGoa to Delhi

"Overall a good flight"

Trip Verified | On this flight as my travel agency had performed a group booking check in online was possible just couple of days before the flight. However when tried to print the baggage tags at the airport kiosks, I was unable to do so. The check in desks helped to drop the bag and I was pleased to note that during the boarding process, the staff was ensuring that people board as per their zones and this also helped prevent overcrowding during boarding. As the flight was a bit on the lighter side, the crew made me sit at an emergency exit row seat free of cost which was really great as the legroom was really good for a 2 hour 20 minute journey. The flight landed also on time and baggage retrieval was also swift. Overall a good flight. Appreciated the gesture of the crew allotting me an exit row seat.
RouteKolkata to Bengaluru
Date FlownJuly 2022

"my experience was not pleasant"

Trip Verified | Vizag to Delhi and my experience was not pleasant. I booked international baggage and additional Baggage along with VIP for all 3 passengers. Other PNR only VIP. When I booked I had questions about baggage allowance showing 45kgs per passengers so called customer service (Twice) for clarification and suggestion for carrying 60kg per passenger. With the answers provided I was convinced and proceeded with the same. When i reached the airport at the check in counter the staff informed me that my luggage is overweight and i need to pay, initially i was trying to explain what's my understanding from customer service rep of airasia, immediately i was cut off by the line manager standing there in suit saying "how can you believe customer service guys and you must know". When I responded that i have call records he said ok lets play them now and listen to check in. When i was trying to play the record he again cut me off saying what exactly is my problem as i should be aware of baggage allowance policy and started laughing with his colleague. This was very insulting in front of my family as they felt very embarrassed to be treated like novice flyers. I responded saying I will deal with this later, let me get checked in and paid the extra money and while leaving the line manager along with other staff were murmuring and laughing. Soon one of the staff approached me, looking that we were upset, saying "sir we will do what we can do to raise a service note of what happened here" and apologised and left.
RouteVisakhapatnam to Delhi

"thankful to them"

Not Verified | Due to some unexpected scenarios, I came to airport few mins before the flight time and boarding time was supposed to be much before that. I was about to miss my flight but the AirAsia team cooperated a lot and helped me board the flight which was very kind of them. I would be thankful to them. I hope this kind of service continues for all the different airline carriers also.
RouteRanchi to Bangalore
Date FlownApril 2022

"allow normal size sports equipment"

Trip Verified | I’m glad Air Asia allowed my tennis racquets in the checking luggage without extra charges both ways Bangalore - Bhubaneswar. AirAsia’s policy to allow normal size sports equipment without extra charges is highly appreciated.
RouteBhubaneswar to Bangalore
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Will never choose it again"

Not Verified | Absolutely worse service. No customer care agent available to speak. My flight got cancelled because of some technical reasons by AirAsia India and i will get the refund amount after deducting 1000 rs from the total amount i paid. Regret to choose AirAsia India. Will never choose it again nor will refer it to anyone.
RoutePune to Kolkata
Date FlownJune 2022

"we will not travel with you any more"

Trip Verified | I have taken flight with my family from Srinagar to Pune I5 737. Flight details was there will be 35 minutes halt at Delhi airport and Pune passenger will not be allowed to off board. When flight landed at Delhi air hostess announced that Pune passengers need to contact ground staff. We were total 8 Pune passengers which include kid of 2.5 yrs and senior citizens also. Ground staff told us that we have to off board and take another flight of AirAsia which will take off at 22.50 and handed us another ticket. The Srinagar flight landed at 22.20 then they take us from bus to exit and asked us to go from internal transfer with again all handbag checking. At ticket scanning the new tickets which they handed from that 2 tickets were not scanning and throwing some error in their system. So we have to wait there for 10 minute to get the clearance. After that ground staff was asking us to run till gate number 49 to get into another flight. With us as mention having senior citizens and also a kid, literally we had to run with all our hand bags. At gate 49 AirAsia person was saying to us that previous flight do not have that much of capacity. This is the worst management I have seen till now they are not aware about their flight capacity and asking passengers to take another flight in mid of journey. Thank you Air Asia for this pathetic experience and we will not travel with you any more.
RoutePune to Srinagar