AirAsia India

"a pretty unpleasant flight"

Not Verified | Kochi to Mumbai. The seating was very uncomfortable with less legroom. The flight crew as well was unfriendly and unpleasant. The upright position of the seat itself was difficult to deal with. Overall a pretty unpleasant and unfriendly flight experience. Not recommended at all.
RouteKochi to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"couldn’t find my baggage"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Hyderabad on 16 June 2019. The flight landed one hour late in the night and I couldn’t find my baggage in the belt. When I checked with AirAsia customer support they told me that the bag doesnt come with the flight and I need to wait for the next flight for my baggage. Since its already late at night, I asked whether they could deliver it to my home. They said they cant do that because this facility not available for domestic flights. Then I had to sit near to their counter and continuously enquire about the status. I called the customer service to find alternate option and they suggested me to fill some feedback form from their website (I didnt understand how that will help to get my baggage). They are not even accepting that its their mistake.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad
Date FlownJune 2019

"virtual assistant is of no use"

Trip Verified | The company doesn't have any live customer care people to talk to which in times us really needed to get important information easily. Their so called virtual assistant AVA is of no use. I tried checking my flight rescheduled time number of times and all the time the result was "there are no flights". Thirdly, the flight which was supposed to be departed around 8pm it got rescheduled 3 times which in turn made the flight to be departed at 1 am next day. The boarding in the plane started at 12:45 am which delayed the flight further. Lastly, there were no announcements being made regarding this matter.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad
Date FlownJune 2019

"One of the best experiences "

Not Verified | Kolkata to Bangalore. Amazing quality. One of the best experiences I have had while flying. Just that there were not a lot of choices for food items. A few flight merchandise were expensive. Otherwise its an amazing experience to fly by AirAsia.
RouteKolkata to Bangalore
Date FlownJune 2019

"pay more for a couple of extra kgs"

Trip Verified | Pune to Delhi. I was asked to pay more for a couple of extra kgs luggage and on top of that the rep asked if i would like to buy a better seat. When i confirmed the seat she still chose to not to hear it and give me a seat in Row 26.
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownMay 2019

"delayed for 4 hours"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. Flight was delayed for 4 hours. First we were asked to report at one gate and then they changed the gate no 3 times. No one was bothered to inform us properly for the cause of delay. I will never fly with AirAsia India again.
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2019

"Clean aircraft and helpful crew"

Trip Verified | Bengaluru to Delhi. Low cost carrier that provides low leg space, below average food menu, average service and zero tolerance to excess baggage. Avoid if you can pay a little more for better comfort. Clean aircraft and helpful crew.
AircraftA320-200
RouteBengaluru to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2019

"Gate changed 5 times"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Delhi. We were to fly from Hyderabad to Delhi, schedule departure was 2025 hrs, departed at 0005 hrs. Horrible Customer experience: Gate changed 5 times in 3 hours. Caused so much inconvenience for kids and the elderly. Some passengers were initially allowed to board a bus to the flight. They were deboarded and the aircraft was rerouted to Kolkata. Delhi passengers had to face the brunt. Finally, they brought an aircraft which was in HYD and same was used 4 hours later
RouteHyderabad to Delhi
Date FlownMarch 2019

AirAsia India customer review

Trip Verified | Guwahati to Delhi. We get it its a budget airline. But if the flight is getting delayed then you should let the passengers know about the delay beforehand and not 1 hour before the flight.
RouteGuwahati to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"were all so warm and helpful"

Trip Verified | Guwahati to Bangalore. I was travelling with my 2 year old son who was down with fever. The crew was very kind and empathetic and took personal care of us. On board one staff in particular made the journey very comfortable. Ground Staff was very helpful in Bangalore airport. Thank you very much to all the staff. Despite the flight delay, they were all so warm and helpful. I look forward to flying with AirAsia again.
RouteGuwahati to Bangalore